It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If "they" are here do "we" go there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I searched a little and didn't come up with anything so if this has been asked please post a link if you have one.

For the sake of this conversation we will take as fact:

- alien life lives here on Earth in some capacity...
- we have some form civil "relations" with them...
- we exchange technology with them (for instance the S-4 Fyling Disc www.abovetopsecret.com... )

If these are taken as fact, do we visit their home planets and have some roll there? I always hear about how they are involved in our affairs but never heard the oppsosite being true. I figure, if we have traded for technology like the S-4 Flying Disc and who knows what else it seems very viable we are capable so the end questions are do we, are there reasons for us to, and is there anything gained by doing so?

I know I'm using "they" pretty broadly but I think my questions are clear.

Cameron

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hmm. I don't believe that we've been to their home planet to spread the word about humans or to conduct tests. Their society may be 100 times as advanced as ours with more intricate relationships than our own. I don't think they need technology, I think they're here to study our behavior.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Good point...I'm sure they are more interested in our behavior than our technology but I'd think that some higher ups here would want to take the trip...I'm sure it would bring a whole new meaning to our "place" in the universe.

Cameron

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Why would they need to co-operate with 'USA or anybody elses government? If they wanted...they would just take....there would be no 'please Mr President, may we abduct the 5 yo Stanton Friedman and find out what makes him tick? And in return we'll give you hmmmmmm whats a fair price?...how bout you give us the eminent future nuclear physicist and we'll give you ahhhhh velcro...ok and we'll chuck in a few rolls of fibre optic cabling to impress your neighbours with'
IMHO this co-operating with ET strand of the myth seems designed to make Uncle Sam seem more important than he really is. I just don't think the majority of people can even imagine how advanced such a culture would be and the ensuing clash that would result. They wouldn't need to pi$$ around for 60 years with small changes....the change over at the head of the food chain would have happened in a blink of the eye, without you ever realizing that you just blinked. Stop picking on the Aliens...have a closer scroot at your own kind first. IMHO Aliens are meant to lead you down an endless path that goes nowhere except back to where you started.

new topics

top topics

join