It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta - the Nobel prize winner

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

She's a bit like the PETA people throwing paint on people in fur or obnoxious vegans assaulting butcher shops.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Shes awarded some kids award , gonna be handed over to her in The Hague Netherlands.

Bet shes gonna fly , like they fly her across the world to tell people to stop flying cause it ruined her life.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I'm not a big fan of Greta per se, but I am appalled by those that advocate or at the least take a permissive stance on violence or the threat of violence directed at a child.

That is still wrong whatever the reason.

Perhaps that was why a child was chosen...to hide behind.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I'm not a big fan of Greta per se, but I am appalled by those that advocate or at the least take a permissive stance on violence or the threat of violence directed at a child.

Like when liberals said Trumps daughter should be raped and murdered? I agree.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

That is exactly what I was saying. This girl is being used by her parents to hide behind while they prompt her to spew their agenda. Hiding behind children while doing evil is nothing new. Its just never been so widely accepted by modern culture before.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Greta Thunberg is upset. Really upset. And I don't blame her. She is being used.

I believe Greta is being groomed, not as the climate control poster child for the next decade, but as the spearhead of the NWO climate change initiative. She is far too fierce and rabid for a child her age. She is too sure of her facts. Children have doubts, especially when confronting adults. This child brazenly rebuked the UN in a harsh condemnation and seemed certain of her credulity.

I believe Greta will win the Nobel prize - probably for taking victimisation to new heights. She claims her childhood was stolen from her. She is right. It was stolen. But not by climate change. This child has been radicalised and weaponized by her own parents.

My prediction - look for Greta Thunberg and David Hogg to team up and start appearing together.

The face of the NWO for a new generation.

When you get someone like this, you will always get people who like her, and people who hate her. You will get this with ant person!

As for being a martyrer, the haters are just as obsessed with her. You look on this site! Threads about her every day. From people calling her mentally ill to she is working for the NWO.

Most of it is complete BS, and basically beliefs. They want a reason to hate her, so they throw in a lot of BS with no evidence!

But they are obsessed. Hence the reason for all the negative threads daily!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Shes awarded some kids award , gonna be handed over to her in The Hague Netherlands.

Bet shes gonna fly , like they fly her across the world to tell people to stop flying cause it ruined her life.

She does not fly! Maybe do some research before you make stupid remarks!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

That is exactly what I was saying. This girl is being used by her parents to hide behind while they prompt her to spew their agenda. Hiding behind children while doing evil is nothing new. Its just never been so widely accepted by modern culture before.

You have evidence? Or is it more BS?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Oh dear, I can just imagine her Nobel speech.

Everybody run for cover, she's going to cause major carbon dioxide and throw stuff!

"And there's your stupid Nobel Prize!"

Oh I'd really love to see that.

edit on 9-10-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Like when liberals said Trumps daughter should be raped and murdered? I agree.

I think that's the point. Almost everyone on the planet would agree regarding both. Its only the 0.0001% of sick feks who wouldn't agree.

Fairly certain this isn't as small minded and idiotic as the "liberal" / "conservative" crybaby nonsense.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

She also doesn't pay her way around the globe. She uses "friends"

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Its not BS. It is my belief that she and David Hogg will end up appearing together as the face of the NWO for a new generation. As for her statements, that has been covered already. She is just a kid. I contend she is a victim of her own parents who are using her to further their own agenda. She is far too rabid and adamant in her opinions. Its not natural. But, if she is being coached by mommy and daddy, her behaviour and over the top anger are perfectly explainable.

Are you going to offer something relevant? Or just try to shoot down my opinion with your own...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

She actually is mentally ill. She's been diagnosed with a couple of what are generally called mental disorders - selective mutism and obsessive compulsive disorder. I mean the one even has it in the name -- disorder.

And that's not even addressing her autism which is in a different category of mental impairment.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Jesus...

Kids doing what you never or could do as a kid...

They can set their goals as high as they wish.

Stop bashing kids trying to stand up for what they think is right.

Why isn't little bobby from down the road given the same level of adoration and instead spanked and sent to his room without his xbox for being an obnoxious know it all?

Ionno.. guess it's only 'some' of the kids with high goals and influential parents, that can attain them.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Vroomfondel

She is far too fierce and rabid for a child her age.

You must not be around kids a lot.

There are a lot of kids that follow the pack, but there have always been some that are very fierce, rabid,
mature, and different.

I'm sure a lot of what is going on is coaching, but I know for a fact that some kids as young as 8 have quite the unique personality.

Case in point, Soph. She was outspoken, well spoken, on her considered points, and ... conservative so she was hounded by the mainstream media and ostracised, banned from social media and all that jazz hands brouhaha.

Not raised on a pedestal as a brave and staunch personality, given a spot in the limelight to berate everyone over 17 and lauded.

All depends on where you view it from.. I just wish this was all reality television from another planet, so I knew I could turn it off, and not stuff that exists in the same world that I live in.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Why not? It should be for people who are revolutionary in their thinking or inspire others etc. Anybody with a kid will know that "coaching" will only go so far.

I get that her popularity is a threat to some but seriously the hate sent in her direction is a bit much.

You can believe whatever you want about her but if you listen to her, this is not a product of coaching and she believes what she is saying

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

Are you suggesting she wasn't whiny, or that she doesn't have autism?

She's a...

Kid ✅

Has a condition ✅

Going through one of the most hormonal stages in her life ✅

And being used by nefarious people with an obvious agenda, forcing her to become a very public and controversial figure during her childhood, while suffering from a condition and undergoing one of the most hormonal stages in her life, ensuring she will be discussed and her statements therefore open to criticisms ✅

There, I fixed that for you... you forgot the most important checkmark.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Considering the huge sum of cash that goes along with this prize, is awarding her the prize a sneaky way of paying her for all her efforts in being a voice / brainwashing kids for the elites? For me, this prize lost all credibility when it was awarded to Obama. Looking more like legal bribe money now.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

She also doesn't pay her way around the globe. She uses "friends"

How a 16byear old supposed to pay her own way lol Seriously! Stop being silly!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Its not BS. It is my belief that she and David Hogg will end up appearing together as the face of the NWO for a new generation. As for her statements, that has been covered already. She is just a kid. I contend she is a victim of her own parents who are using her to further their own agenda. She is far too rabid and adamant in her opinions. Its not natural. But, if she is being coached by mommy and daddy, her behaviour and over the top anger are perfectly explainable.

Are you going to offer something relevant? Or just try to shoot down my opinion with your own...

You said it's not BS, then started the next sentence with "it's my belief" lol So yes, it's BS eith no evidence!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join