It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Guiliani directly accused Obama of pay-for-play while president.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:
(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is NOT the Mud Pit!

Even if it were, the off topic nonsense has no place.

Refrain from bringing your personal nonsense to the boards.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Now it's becoming clear why the Dems are getting desperate to impeach Trump: They have evidence that Obama, Biden, Hillary, and "about 3 others" were selling access to their offices.

Proof of selling access to their offices would be a sizable event. It would make those in proximity desperate.

(post by smurfy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Rudy is doing his job & making himself a moving target with that kind of rhetorical talk...

B. Hussein will not start any Denial responses... there's a human-shield Bulkhead between him and justice to penetrate

his support for sedition geared orgs. is a 'problem' for him--- and i'm sorry to spill those beans Rudy (if you were indeed holding that part back until the 'right time')

the 'RainBow' flood lights bathing the WH is another skid-mark of his record as PotUS #44...
I bet he would not be happily retired IF he had doused the Capitol Building itself with the LBGTQ RainBow Lights instead of just his official-family-residence @ 1600 Pennsylvania...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah, I just listened to Joe Biden trying to attack president Trump, demanding that he be impeached. The guy has no energy. He should just pass the Baton to Hilary and let her have another go at it.

Joe is reacting extra authoritative now that somebody in Ukraine has apparently published some court documents showing Joe was paid by that gas company for some lobbying !!!! Looking for the story 😎

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
This is so so soooo much bigger than anybody ever realised, and it’s just the tip

Lol!!!!!!! I’m dead

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This so-called "foreign affairs expert" on MSNBC was just screaming how "absurd" all these claims about the Biden family are, and how "Ludacris" it is to think that Ukraine meddled in our 2016 election. The poor guy is ripe for a stroke.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

Yeah, I just listened to Joe Biden trying to attack president Trump, demanding that he be impeached. The guy has no energy. He should just pass the Baton to Hilary and let her have another go at it.

Joe is reacting extra authoritative now that somebody in Ukraine has apparently published some court documents showing Joe was paid by that gas company for some lobbying !!!! Looking for the story 😎

$900,000, per reports.
edit on 9-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Question: will you be making a public apology on the forum when Dems and deepstate shills are being locked up?

IG report 18th October and it’s thick as a phone-box 🤣 reality is gonna be brutal for you
edit on 9-10-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
This is so so soooo much bigger than anybody ever realised, and it’s just the tip

I say that to all the ladies....

Oh yeah, Vasa... just an update. The cataracts are relatively stable,
but you sure know how to push guffaw-based blood into my head.

I've been waiting for the 18th ever since 1963. I was in the 7th grade:
and I'd wait forever if need be just to read and hear the whole truth.
Just Once... it would be well worth it, no?

PS There's a Great Horned Owl that took up housekeeping in a stand
of trees 150 ft from my back window... on Whistleblower 1 Day.
This could go very badly for the little guys who stick around, eh?
EDIT:: and the 900 grand just made Creepy Joe one hobbled runner.
And to the delight of I'm sure MANY, I'm off to bed 'n' lurkin' again.
edit on 9-10-2019 by derfreebie because: I Love a parade of zombies-- easy pickins with the Garand

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani forcefully told Sean Hannity 3 times tonight..."Keep Your Eye on Romania!"

It looks like Hunter Biden's "business" associate in ROMANIA was sentenced to prison for corruption.

Hunter Biden and Romania: www.romania-insider.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Yes, I've heard that so many times over the past 3 years that I've grown numb to it.

"It's just around the corner guys! Giving the ruling class a trillion bucks and handing weapons to a terrorist regime was just the first few steps in draining the swamp!" 🤣🤡

It's just shows how powerful they are.

The media and dems will absolutely never bring Obama into this.
He is untouchable with the media and hollyweird

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth is glorious to behold. They're about to get what they've earned.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Absolutely. Quote me on it.

I'm not holding my breath though. You guys have been saying that for years now. 😂

Can I expect the same from you if they aren't locked up? Let's say the end of November since you're citing the 18th. I'll give you a whole extra month and a half to be fair, we all know you're going to try to move the date back for the hundredth time.
edit on 10/11/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Yeah, Rudy Brown nose Giuliani.

He will say anything to gain power, that's how he became mayor. He didn't get rid of the five sided fistagon, Gotti hurt them, Rudy was just there sweeping up the crumbs.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Are we talking about the same Rudy Giuliani who’s associates were arrested yesterday and is under active federal investigation for corruption (all authorized by William Barr himself mind you)?

edit on 11-10-2019 by Vdogg because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join