It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Guiliani directly accused Obama of pay-for-play while president.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
No one with any sense takes Rudy seriously... lol... the man is a loon.

Meanwhile...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

No, it implicates Trump. Because you support Trump and you knew a serial killer

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: toolgal462

You sound triggered calling me "pal" and telling me to "STFU". 🀣🀑

You're not worth my time, it's obvious what your opinion is, it's easy when you know the opinions of everyone else part of the hivemind. Bzzzz! 🐝🐝🐝

Typical Lefty. First make accusations you cannot back up with evidence, then play the victim when called out for it.

No I call you pal and tell you to STFU because you are an idiot. the "pal" part was implied sarcasm, btw...

STFU well because, you are annoying and talk a lot of # you don't know squat about.

Each time you respond, you prove that. At least I can PROVE you are full of it.

WHAT?!?!

You are hilarious... and yes pretending that β€œthe left” is doing exactly what you are is conservatism 101...

The left doesn’t back up accusations with evidence?!?!

Like 10 trump inner circle are in jail right now because of lefty accusations...And close inner circle too....

Now on the other hand, what dem that has been accused of ANYTHING has trump/gop held accountable AT ALL?!?!!

You are right about the fact accusations are free but holding people accountable takes actual evidence..

Too bad the trump GOP are the only ones who haven’t proven a single one of their criminal claims...

Hell I don’t think any dem big wigs are even under investigation... AND TRUMP RUNS THE DOJ!!!!

It is exactly the same as when conservatives call someone a racist for falsely accusing someone of racism...

A) that is exactly what you are claiming to be so mad about lmao..

B) racism already has a definition that does not include falsely accusing someone of racism..

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yet you have been thinking Hillary is going to jail for years now. You know I'm right and so does everyone else. The "bombshells" never fail to fizzle out with you guys. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

You calling me a lefty doesn't make it true you know. But then again the media has manipulated you into thinking that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a "lefty". They've warped your mind real good, they hold a TON of sway in your mind. Way more than me, I recognize them as propaganda. Look up "agitprop" to get a grip on their tactics. They can flip people into a mouth-foaming rage with the wave of a hand. Look at the front page 9 out of 10 days to see their target audience giving them the reaction their propaganda was designed for. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Who's the one making accusations without proof again?
edit on 10/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
and heeeeeeeeres Johnny.

Seriously, I am just gonna leave that rant alone because I simply do not have the time nor the patience to respond to so much lunacy.

There isn't a coherent thought in your entire diatribe.

If you feel the need to claim some sort of victory over me, so be it.

Participation trophy for all the Lefties who try to make a rational argument...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yet you have been thinking Hillary is going to jail for years now. You know I'm right and so does everyone else. The "bombshells" never fail to fizzle out with you guys. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

You calling me a lefty doesn't make it true you know. But then again the media has manipulated you into thinking that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a "lefty". They've warped you'r mind real good.

Who's the one making accusations without proof again?

I have? BS. I asked you before and I will ask again to SHOW ME and everyone else the proof that I have "been thinking" any such thing>

You wont, cuz you can't.

By all means, double down on your lies now and congratulate yourself on your self proclaimed victory.

You and Johnny both get participation trophies.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The media has you wrapped around their little pinky finger. All they have to do is say or Tweet something and they get the exact reaction they want out of you: emotional outrage where rationale is thrown out the window. 🀑

How about this? Say it: "Hillary is never going to jail." Maybe then I'll believe that you don't think her arrest is coming "soon". 🀣

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
ATS really needs to implement a "block user" function.

It's like arguing with Beavis and Butthead minus the charming personalities and charisma.

eta: and intelligence!
edit on 9-10-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Say it. "Hillary Clinton is never going to jail."

Otherwise you are a liar. You won't say it because you know you think she'll be going to jail "soon". 🀣

And yes, your desire for an echo chamber is noted. You're about 95% there with ATS, it's just that the few people like myself ruin your wish for a complete and vacuum sealed echo chamber. Oh well, good. πŸ€£πŸ‘

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
ATS really needs to implement a "block user" function.

It's like arguing with Beavis and Butthead minus the charming personalities and charisma.

eta: and intelligence!

nah
its just "semantics"
they really mean:
your perspective has value
thank you for your well thought out opinion

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're about 95% there with ATS

Doesn't real time democrazy suck?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

How dare you get in the way of her wanting a complete and 100% echo chamber where all differing opinions can be blocked!? Jeez man, this place should be just like Facebook, don't you get it? 🀣

Well, now that I think of it, one of your favorite posters went out of her way to search out my identity on Facebook because she was completely and utterly triggered by my posts, so it may as well be. Also, the same topics are discussed here as I see on my Facebook feed. Same arguments and everything. You know, Facebook gives its "stamp" of approval to ATS. πŸ‘πŸ€£

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

If ATS were a Democracy those who voted against Trump would have a 2.1% higher membership rate. πŸ˜‚

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I respectfully disagree,

I do agree that the so called 'high ranking" members (and higher) in those days did threw in their weight beyond any normal expectation, and .. surprisingly for them, without the expected result. It actually backfired and from then on they are silent or discarded.

link   

How dare you get in the way of her wanting a complete and 100% echo chamber where all differing opinions can be blocked!? Jeez man, this place should be just like Facebook, don't you get it? 🀣

Well, now that I think of it, one of your favorite posters went out of her way to search out my identity on Facebook because she was completely and utterly triggered by my posts, so it may as well be. Also, the same topics are discussed here as I see on my Facebook feed. Same arguments and everything. You know, the "stamp" of approval. πŸ‘πŸ€£

pardon me?

one of your favorite posters

you would know this because?

Facebook

what is that?

link   
I value intelligent debate, you (the enlightened guy) and Johnny don't provide me with that. Sorry.
edit on 9-10-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

a reply to: EartOccupant

If ATS were a Democracy those who voted against Trump would have a 2.1% higher membership rate. πŸ˜‚

how exactly is that done?
the only ballots I have encountered allow to vote for something?
are yours different?

oh
never mind
its "semantics" right?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

right, Clapper, Brennan, Page, Strzok, Comey...

yep just off the top of my head

none in jail, and none in Power.

Failed and Fired.....πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ€₯πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ€₯πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ€₯

President Trump, is still, President Trump. 😲

link   

Keep living in denial. I've seen you and her exchange replies before and it was nothing but sunshine and roses. πŸ˜‚

link   

"stamp"

lol
nothing like trolling yourself

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join