It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdogan hitting civilian targets

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Rojava are a terrorist organisation rebelling against the rightful Syrian government. They commit acts of ethnic cleansing against Arabs and frequently cross the border to attack Turkey on top of that.

No Sympathy for me.

So if we're now abandoning allies in the ME does this mean we're going to stop funding Israel's genocidal regime?

If only.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

Dutch ammo? Lol...I have got see those numbers..

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

You seem to have a grasp of the situation.

Can I ask, why all the weeping and rending of clothes with a Kurdish group closely tied with Russia anyway?

Or do I have that wrong?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Yes our 50 troops would stop them

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv
I agree, about NATO. If they had the convictions of their rhetoric, they would tell Ergoden to toe the line, or else.

They are deathly afraid of losing them to Russian influence, but that will happen anyway once economic sanctions are instituted.

The UN is no better. If they cared about Kurds being killed, they could put a stop to it as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
What I'm confused with is, Erdogan stated that this offensive was to take our terrorism on their southern border, to bring stability to the area.... Now, does that statement mean the US was protecting terrorists or what, because they weren't going in due to the US. Now that the US is gone, they go in immediately...

What are you confused about?

One man's "terrorist" is another man's "freedom fighter".

One man's "patriot" is anotger man's "traitor".

It has always been so.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Kick them out of NATO, cut off all aid and whatever else we can do with sanctions.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: willzilla

NATO as always is kind of flavorless on the issue:

"NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg said he hoped Turkey’s operations in Syria would be measured and proportionate"

"France, Germany and Britain are finalizing a joint statement condemning the advance."

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

we have no busniess inserting ourselves into the middle of another civil war..

seems like your grasping at straws to keep the war machine turning.

you've devolved into "but muh allies" you know what F**k them. i care more about bringing our troops home than help some middle eastern #hole ally or not.

Coming from a country there is one of your so called "allies", i have to say we may have to reconsider who our "friends" are!
The USA has been the biggest war machine in known human history. You have consistently screwed over your allies since world war 2. You have interfeared in elections around the world, supported terrorism, started wars based on lies, and just generally bullied other nations to follow you facist rules.
Since Trump became president, a LOT has changed. It used to be, that people just thought you guys where fat and stupid, now i dont even know 1 person, who likes america and what you stand for. not one! let that sink in.
I mean, iam no big fan of your goverment, but i have allways supported you, the people. It used to be i talked crap about your goverment, and people would tell me, come on, they are not so bad. Now, everybody hates you, and I have to tell people, that most of the american people, are just that, people, I tell them i see lots of intelligent people on these boards, but people simply dont believe it when i tell them.

You can say what you want about Trump, but he has open peoples eyes to the corruption and evil that rule your country.
The point is, if you keep going on the same path, one day you will look around and find that you have no more friends left, and if you still wonder why, its because your where a friend to NO ONE...
edit on 9 10 2019 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

ETA: Guess that Israel and Saudi Arabia will still be your friends, they properly own you allready...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

If it wasn't for the US you #s would be goosestepping nazi's so show some #ing respect lol

your right started wars based on lies THATS MY #ING POINT, we are there based on lies, time to gtfo.

but yeah muh allies... whatever WE HAD NO BUSNIESS THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE and now we should never leave because the Kurds (who are the Syrian rebels we had no business supporting) are going to get crushed...thats their civil war and their problem

if you had half a brain you'd know.. we need to stay in Syria to get that pipeline built so we can break the Russian monopoly and sell the EU natural gas through the company with the CIA and Biden on the board of directors. i mean we sold the Syrian opposition all those guns in Benghazi to start the civil war in the first damn place the least we could do is get that pipeline out of it. i mean are poor allies are dying while we try to overthrow the syrian government

your entire statement is a retarded contradiction:

The USA has been the biggest war machine in known human history. You have consistently screwed over your allies since world war 2. You have interfeared in elections around the world, supported terrorism, started wars based on lies, and just generally bullied other nations to follow you facist rules.

but any acts to stop that could endanger our allies so we better never stop?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Makes perfect sense to me. And apply that to Saudi Arabia as well. Good for the goose is good for the gander.

Trump is now making hay with the'' we are not the policemen'' jargon, which is fine, if that is the policy. But that policy should be across the board.

Like the way hillary was treated equally??

How about Podesta, should he be in jail right now, ya know to be equal

Do you live in a vacuum or have the memory of a goldfish?

Oh thats Democrats I forgot.

equal treatmment, huh.

Did you reply to the wrong post in the wrong thread? This thread is about Trump's policy of us no longer being the policemen of the world. Surely you could not have missed that point. So he wants to pull out of the Middle East.
I say fine, if that is going to be the policy. But if we are going to pull out of the Middle East, we should PULL OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST... Saudi Arabia and Israel as well.

How you equate any of that to Clinton and Podesta makes no sense in reply to that point. Care to explain? Or, would you care to explain why you chose to disparage me by your ''vacuum'' and ''memory'' comments?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think it is save to assume somebody hit the wrong reply button. That reply made no sense at all...

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Lets bomb NATO!

There have been times when I would have agreed with that statement.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I agree with that I just think it's a raw deal for the Curds they helped us and we just bailed with no protection set up .

They the same about the south Vietnamese too. and the Iraqis and Afganis, That's been the argument for staying in endless wars for 70 years. enough is enough

if a Dr prescribes you the wrong medicine you don't keep taking it until you die. You stop, even if there is withdrawal

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Could be. Some time back I found a case there a member had at least two accounts and mistakenly posted in a thread as one person while having been in a conversation as another.....

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

If it wasn't for the US you #s would be goosestepping nazi's so show some #ing respect lol

Lol, Most people from that time aint even alive anymore. I do respect them, its the spoiled kids who became what their parents fought against i have NO respect for...

your right started wars based on lies THATS MY #ING POINT, we are there based on lies, time to gtfo.

Iam gonna love to see you trying to find any statement where i say anything else than, you guys need to stay out of countries that doesnt want you there... I agree GTFO!

but yeah muh allies... whatever WE HAD NO BUSNIESS THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE and now we should never leave because the Kurds (who are the Syrian rebels we had no business supporting) are going to get crushed...thats their civil war and their problem

Again, iam not talking about you staying, iam telling you that if you keep #ing over your allies, and treat us with no respect, you aint gonna have any left.
You guys created those problems they are facing, just like you have #ed over most of all your other allies...

if you had half a brain you'd know.. we need to stay in Syria to get that pipeline built so we can break the Russian monopoly and sell the EU natural gas through the company with the CIA and Biden on the board of directors. i mean we sold the Syrian opposition all those guns in Benghazi to start the civil war in the first damn place the least we could do is get that pipeline out of it. i mean are poor allies are dying while we try to overthrow the syrian government

You guys has NEVER cared about civilians or allies, only about money/power/control. I totally agree that your goverment/military complex is corrupt to the bone.
If you have half a brain, you will be able to show me how this is true:

your entire statement is a retarded contradiction:

So please, oh wise one, show my halfbrained ass where i contradict myself?
You have agreed to what i said, that you screw everybody over, i never said you should stay.

but any acts to stop that could endanger our allies so we better never stop?

I have been saying you should stop for years!
But you have a full brain, right?
So you should be able to understand that iam responding to you statement

but muh allies" you know what F**k them

# your allies, right!?! But sure, its me that need to show some respect, because your granddad was a great man who had the balls to stand up against countries who invades everybody they can.... Countries acting just like your country has been acting every since.... He must be very proud to see what his grandsons has become.... sure

Iam out of this thread - I dont want to turn this into a fight and this is not the Mud-Pit
I have high respect and love for the average american, corrupt goverments are everywhere! But iam so sick and tired of the few of you, who think you are the masters of the universe, with no respect for other people. What your grandparents did, has NOTHING to do with you...

Its no secret that the turks wants to see the kurds erradicated from the face of the earth, thousands of civilians are gonna die over this, and all you have to say, is # em all... No wonder that the american people has such a bad reputation around the world... I dont hate you, but please use your big sized 100% functional brain you brag about, to think about what i said, for just 2 minutes. You can go back to hating me again after that.

Good night to you all

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Europe and the powers in the Middle East need to be handling Turkey. No more “world police” bullcrap for the United States. We are 7000 miles away and have our own issues.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Is that a fact?

Berlin, May 1945.

The rest of your post is fairly spot on though.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Didn't Trump say something really stupid like how the Kurds didn't help us in WW2 or something?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

I call BS. We still have alot of troops and militarty activity (including drone strikes) all over tge middle east. There wasn't that many troops helping the kurds.

Somehow pulling out the 50-100 troops in the kurdish area equals ending involvement in the middle east?

And this pull-out happened after trump's call with turkey's president.

Very fishy. Unfortunately ATS is choxk full of trump sheeple who can't do anything but cheerlead his every move.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join