It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just who in the world is Mabus (third anti-christ) supposed to be?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
the M. Nostradamus 3rd anti-Christ is unlike the 1st two anti-christ's he foresaw.....

Napoleon was AC #1, the first physical being associated with civilized world domination (can't understand why)

Hitler was AC #2, the 2nd personality which has not yet been proven to have died yet (opened gates to dark spirits)

MABUS > AC #3... (some say the AC must be some Religious Leader... Mahdi, Pope, Dali Llama, Apollyon/Abaddon)

the Nostradamus AC does not necessarily have to coincide with Religious Scriptures definitions/eschatology or Apocalyptic writings & books of an AC
(after all Nostradamus conferred with fortunetelling, scrying, astrology all 'Occult' avenues to future events ...which is way different than Divine access to 'closed~or~inspired" prophecy...)
there is a difference between the sources of info.

Nowhere in the Centuries does Nostradamus mention Hitler as an antichrist, nor Napoleon as an antichrist. And Nostradamus doesn't mention three antichrists, either.

Show me where he claims such a thing, if possible.

Mabus dies before anything even happens, unlike Hitler and Napoleon!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I had a really strange dream which brought me to this forum because it led me to research on the internet. It started with the election of Trump. I felt disturbed that so many of my friends were talking about how Trump was the Savior. I had also seen a blog where someone was writing about how Trump was "Mabus". I wasn't sure he was either but I guess I had a dream about it all one night.

In the dream I was standing in front of a man on a throne who was there to answer my questions. I asked him if Trump was a savior. He answered that Trump was "Married to Hilary" and that neither was a savior and that the evidence of this was that their "marriage" had produced no offspring. I assume upon waking this was about the political system and how both parties are married into the same system. As for the offspring, in dreams, children symbolize something new being born into creation.

Next, I asked the man on the throne if Trump was Mabus. He answered no, explaining that Mabus was not a person. I asked if Mabus was place, such as Boston Massachusetts, USA (had never even made that connection in waking life, MA, B, US). And he again said no and then started talking in an Scottish dialect and stated it represented an idea. I can't remember word for word what he said. He mentioned something about the statue of liberty and I woke up.

I, then, google "Scottish" with "Mabus", because I thought the fact that his dialect changing had significance. A few people had connected Mabus with Queen Mab mentioned by Shakesphere and descended from Scottish folklore about Queen of the fairies. Googling on this, I found a link on a book titled "The Complete Prophecies of Nostradamus" by Mario Reading where it is quoted, "There may be a connection, too, with the legend of Queen Mab, the fairies midwife of dreams, the title of the queen referring, not to a regal background, but to the simple fact she was a woman (equating with the still current Scots word queynie, and the no longer current saxon word quen). So could Mabus simply mean the 'time of dreams'? If that is the case, then the quatrain takes on a haunting, doomed quality, part nightmare and part hallucination." Then, googling Queen Mab and Statue/Goddess of Liberty (who the statue is the goddess Libertus), I found a link to the book "Philip Graham: A Subject of Queen Mab, Volume 2" By Moira which states on page 233 that Queen Mab is the Goddess of Liberty, "Phillip struggled for Liberty, mainly because Queen Mab was the Goddess of Liberty, and at her shrine he would worship and sacrifice."

I did a few years back have another dream where angels were showing me the Statue of Liberty and said it represented the Whore of Babylon (I had thought the church did). They showed it being wiped out in a deluge and replaced with Jesus who they said would "carry her torch and light the way to freedom". According to the angels in the dream, the Statue of Liberty represented a false freedom where we were still enslaved. Something about how our rights were currently granted by men and religious leaders who were not Gods nor had any true authority over us. I'm assuming Jesus represents a savior figure (or an ideal of our saving ourselves) rather than the Christian person of Jesus. I could be wrong though.

According to the quatrain, Mabus (which could be Mab US) dies and its followed by a deluge of some sort. I've also had recurring dreams where New York is hit with a nuclear bomb (which could resemble a comet), but again, who knows what is symbolic and what isn't.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
An idea, or movement of some sort, is entirely possible. MABUS suggests America is involved, to me.

I'm glad you're looking outside the conventional 'MABUS is the 3rd antichrist' argument, which makes no sense whatsoever.

As I mentioned earlier, there are 4 quatrains per event, not one. Without the other 3, it's impossible to decipher the event correctly. It may be partially correct, but it must be able to match up 100%.

'Mabus will then soon die', suggests it is continuing from another passage(s), agreed?

It's all 'hidden in plain sight', but nobody realizes it, as yet...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
(....................."Antichrist" = "Who Wants to Kill the Jews"......................)

(Nostradamus is very clear about Asia, as the "Third" antichrist, and there are some references, to this behavior originating in Vietnam with "Nguyen Van Lem"/"Pau Nay Loron", leading to the present in his Lost Plates and Quatrains)

MABUS = Malaysia Airbus (Flight 370) (After that Event Had Happened, North Korea began to target the USA the Jewish Population with Nuclear Weapons ................... which has been supplied from other asian countries .................... it is still only a matter of time before the weapons are launched)Text Red

(the legal reason people identify, russia as the "third antichrist", is because of the events of Chernobyl Nuclear Meltdown, in which they are alleged to have euthanized the entire population of the jews, so they fit the bill of the "Third Antichrist", in reality, holocausting of the jews is a natural process recorded in history and, all three of the personalities Nostradamus calls the "Third Antichrist", targeted with the intent of eliminating the Jews)

Historically

Queen - Live at LIVE AID 1985/07/13 [Best Version]
www.youtube.com...

The Romans had a tradition of administering only one punishment in the jury of their courts with the people, scourging or death. As it turns out God appears to have had some leniency in that law, so if mankind was incapable of killing and destroying Jesus with the Crucifixion and Scourging, then what is the bible/gospel really recording:

LUKE 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,

Hister = Heli = Elijah/Elias
Mabus = Jesus = Bar Jesus (and)/Moses
Pay Nau Loron = Joseph the Blessings / (Bracelet) / Phinas/Antipas the Martyr

"Antichrist" = "To Kill the Jews", that is true, but that is also a reference to the "Third Covenant", in the sense that "Antichriest = After Christ" ................. long story short ................... Jesus was not scourged on the Cross, God allowed Moses to take his place .....................God gave a Commandment that the Ensign of Nations, should not be subjected to any level of force by man (Isaiah 42:1-3), to complete that commandment, God allowed Moses to take the Place of Jesus's Scourging, before the Crucifixion took place.................9/11/2001 essentially was man's death based on using force against Moses, but until God allows you to die by your own heresy, being blind and dumb, the problem is not solved. As long as you can commit mass suicide by using force against Moses, that is your covenant, until you can no longer do that. Then your accusation against God does not involve God/Jesus/Moses, just your own sin until you die globally, until the 5 months.

(Paraphrasing that, Edward Leedskalnin presented Germany with Legal Proof, that amounted to not only ephraim, but Genetic Dan, and a portion of manasseh with no legal right to live in god's eyes ................ that can happen again today, or, humanity can just die blind, it depends how God resolves the global mass suicide humanity is allowed to commit by using force against Moses. The best solution to that is to remain silent and allow your lives and time to expire, so God has to address Moses first, to deviate from that plan. The amount of energy God has expended in allowing humanity to use his testimony to commit global mass suicide already is extreme, so you should naturally die by that weight alone, but we'll have to see what is necessary ................ the jews were killed for joy, but you will have to kill systematically for profit and for glory before joy, to maximum profitability, if and when that becomes necessary) (what I don't really have right now is cooperation between the police departments and the media about the suicides and other practices the usa does against me, it all depends on how this is settled, I or moses whoever he is can also teach the nations to offer up its lives here)

(ideally it will become clear as a action of god that certain peoples are not designed to, and are not anylonger capable of cooperating in society, and things must become necessary ............. nowhere in the gospel does it say Moses is a false witness, or need to kill like those kinds of people keep doing to me, if God chooses not to address the issue, you die dumb and blind, with my dead corpse as a blessing until billions die, remember your issue of "dead work and flesh" is not primary, how God chooses to address my testimony is primary) (i'll be around later to help the police and state keep these people tamed by providing an opportunity for these people to use lethal force against, that is until things are settled once and for all time!)
edit on 6-4-2018 by eurekial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'll put it simply, yes it will be a man of Islam.

He will unify the now Islamic Europe to create a new type of Islamic State/Caliphate, so simply put Europe is #ed!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
I'll put it simply, yes it will be a man of Islam.

He will unify the now Islamic Europe to create a new type of Islamic State/Caliphate, so simply put Europe is #ed!

(...........Background............but, the answer is no, political authority would have no value to the "Prince of Peace according to Isaiah", neither would renown or riches.............what I see is a serious avoidance of a problem caused by man and its left to its ensnaring, the issue of "dead work and flesh" in the generations of man) (You don't have to do anything, but at the same time, nothing resulting from god by implication of the Prince of Peace, will contribute to the global suicide agenda) (Based on his willingness to contend with man in presenting truth, your agenda will present itself as it is, until it overtakes his presentation of truth, God doesn't want the "Prince of Peace" to perform a work) (it doesn't matter what God presents to him, odds are as long as he and the faithful, remain faithful, humanity will still be put to death in mass, by its conviction) (So it we be as if he has said nothing at all, but a very clear distinction in the pain and suffering that is entirely attributed to yourselves, and no inclusion of his testimony, so virtually not important, and that would be the whole point, back to topic)

Islamic Antichrist, as opposed to the "New World Order" (no god and no judgment, and their proof of that is what God decides to do with Moses ... what they decide to do and teach is not important, many will be saved over the dead corpses of billions of people)

Napoleon 1769 - 1821 ... Rosetta Stone ... Thomas Young of England and Jean-François Champollion of France. Young was a physician, physicist, and all-around genius. He was the first to give the word “energy” its scientific meaning, and is remembered mainly for his study of light. Egyptology was one of his hobbies and he began studying the texts of the Rosetta stone in AD 1814. In AD 1821, Champollion started where Young left off, and eventually established an entire list of Egyptian symbols with their Greek equivalents. discoveringegypt.com/egyptian-video-documentaries/mystery-of-the-rosetta-stone/

(The Rosetta Stone was created with some of the strength, God gave him, he is not formerly attributed to the King James Version of the Bible, but it is possible) (Its not his work, that is important, it the fact that his testimony was answered with jews promoting their suicide, promoting holocaust, and, sin with the unclean genetic lines, rather than doing what was necessary) (the prophet from the Cabal/Cabul that eliminates any viability from the civilizations that claimed to know God, is completed, and it no longer viable, but following this trend of great understanding being met with jewish holocaust, is to be "Antichrist")

(The Clause of the gospel's law in this case, is not a generational argument, of 70x7 years, it is how God deals with his assignment of "Judah", in using the Cabal/Cabul, as a witness of the assignment which lead to the americas, that is the first Antichrist Association)

Hitler 1933 - 1945 ... "Coral Castle" ... Edward Leedskalnin, "the man they could not hang" ... The Philadelphia Experiment, Nuclear Bomb, development of first computer, and all of the nazi regime claims, of the legality of euthanasia of "unclean genetic lines" are valid on the terms of the truth he was allowed to provide to illustrate, god's will at that time.

"Anti Terrorism (full funding of arms and supplies to terrorists by nato and the usa)" - "9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses to 3/8/2014 Malaysia Flight 370" ... "Ten Commandments Given to Moses" ... God does not identify a nation or a political authority under the description of "Prince of Peace" according to Isaiah, insert Prophet Here, the message is the same.

(So you can understand, that significant knowledge has went forth, and nobody knows what really happened. There have been others to be sure, but the string of lies and half truths from satan, is simply a continual trend of behavior that will reach a grand conclusion soon, of bathing in its own suffering and rejoicing on having no hope)

(Each time great truth went forth ... a "Antichrist", was raised by the nations/jewish peoples, to do nothing good ... you are doing the same thing right now by once again making payment for the unclean genetic lines, by paying for their sin, in your pain and suffering, so there is no remedy for them, they are not apart of God's Promise, so the pattern has taken the form of these anti-terrorist movements that supply martyrs ... ... ... ... so that you can understand how the jewish people have been promoting death and mass suicide, until God gave some truth, that result in their holocaust, we'll just have to see what becomes necessary, because as I've said, its not that nobody cares about your foolish death of billions, it just may be in the best interests for god in picking a few faithful souls to redeem)

(every jewish person, every person of genetic dan, must not only be removed from positions of the public trust and remedied, but they can no longer cooperate in society due to the threat the present to the masses, and themselves.................the argument is not dependant on the testimony of moses, but on God's inclination to reveal the argument of "Joseph the Blessings", so you will suffer two fold from God and from Ignorance, but in reality it is your nature course of action. the time is t-minus 2300 days from 12/21/2017, this could become as much as 40 more years, or less than that, we'll just have to see what's necessary, because immediately after God allowed Moses to cross the red sea into the andromeda galaxy, the time watch assigned to the gospel's tables, was extended or gauged to about 40 years at that time) (so we'll just have to see what becomes necessary)
edit on 7-4-2018 by eurekial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Nostradamus never mentioned anything about a 'third' anti-christ, or second anti-christ!!

He only mentioned a single anti-christ, period.

The 'experts' always claim he talked about 3 anti-christs, with Napoleon and Hitler being the first two anti-christs...

Of course, the fact he never once said, or even implied, that Napoleon or Hitler were 'anti-christs', doesn't matter to 'experts' of Nostradamus!! He 'meant' it that way, surely, no need to specifically point it out!

Anything claimed by so-called 'experts' is inherently taken as 100% true - without a doubt.

This is yet another great example.

All the 'experts' claim Nostradamus described 3 anti-christs, in his quatrains, being Napoleon was first, and Hitler was second, the third, and last, will soon appear, or exists now.

What qualifies a person as an 'anti-christ', as opposed to one not qualified as an 'anti-christ', first of all?

To Nostradamus, he describes only one as 'anti-christ'. He didn't mention Napoleon, and/or Hitler, as anti-christ figures, let alone NUMBER them 1st or 2nd, who hardly even compare, with the 3rd, and 'final'. of Earth's anti-christs!

If you have a 3rd anti-christ, it can be Trump, Obama, Bush, Putin, etc.

These 'experts' know Napoleon and Hitler were 'anti-christs', number one and two, of 3 total anti-christs!

And if a dead guy is tabbed by 'experts' as the 3rd, and final, anti-christ, of Earth's doom.....great!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo_Child

Btw - Just a comment on your 2005 post. It is 2018 and Bush has long since gone into the history books, but Abbas is still in office.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
In Glasgow UK, Ma is slang for My and Mabus is slang for My Bus, The one you travel on.

Ohh and on top of the Glasgow city Chambers there is a small Statue of Liberty.

Ohh and sleep tight

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join