It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just who in the world is Mabus (third anti-christ) supposed to be?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i think mabus

may actually be marijuana bush

after times of war and terrible things, a euphoric world

otherwise were all #ed

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

I believe that it's Bush. He has already portrayed some of the characteristics of an Anti-Christ. He has and still continues to be caught in a lie about 9/11. Also he was the one who had hussein killed. To me this war was started for NO reason at all but for the simple purpose of oil and money. Also Bush trying to pass the Patriot Act and being persistent with it scares me. Although i know i am not a terrorist i still feel like it's an invasion of privacy. I wouldn't even want my mom to listen in on my convos let alone Bush. This is only my opinion but i feel very strong about it and i feel if our people stand together as one nation against him we can win.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Nostradamus had managed to build a rudementary time machine that could peer into "a" future not knowing that this would ultimately change the future that he had seen.

People through out history have become aware of possible future events that have so vastly changed our timeline the world no longer resembles anything that Nostradamus saw.

This so called time machine was alledgedly a cruciable of water placed on a tripod but who knows if this is an accurate description or a ruse.

Hister never come but a close version in the form of Hitler, Napaulon Roy didn't eventuate but a close version came in the form of Napolean. So if Mabus is not quite the same as the version of History that Nostradamus saw then perhaps its nothing to worry about as the end of the world has been altered and may come in a very different format than what we expect.

I personally think that the whole Anti-Christ phenomena is a Catholic ( Papal ) invention designed to label any attempt to depower it as an Antichrist ( Heretic ) and ultimately enemy of the Church and State enabling a 10 000 year reign of invincibility by playing to peoples inate fear of a boogeymen ----> Brilliant Plan.

Unfortunately people have taken this simple plan as the usual ooger booger garbage that has permeated through all Christian religions as fact and ultimately could lead us into a self fullfilling prophecy of destruction.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
What if Mabus isnt just one person what if he is a group of people, for instance gang violence or todays teenagers wat if mabus may be a generation of people....???

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayet

the real third anti christ is barbara bush... ma bush simple. the daughter of alisteir crowley

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It is said that Mabus would be from Africa or the Middle East maybe Robert Mugabe is the third anti-christ while i doubt his impact on the world will be huge the name isn't so far off.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
A horrible undoing of people and animals:
At once vengeance one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will run.

www.rmrs.nau.edu...

MAB United States

MAB-US

US Senate? 100 Senators (2 from each state)...100 hands. Now why would a 100 senators seek vengeance? The comet is a large nuke headed for the country that hit MAB US (MAP OF UNITED STATES). In order for a vengeful attack the senators would all have to agree to attack (Mutually assured destruction). There are 50 states with two senators for each state.

www.google.ca...

It looks like the country or countries that attack U.S. will suffer incredible amounts of damage (more then any other).

Perhaps I'm way off but maybe not? I don't know but it seems further off then most of Nostradamus's predictions for the past. I just saw the MAB (Queen MAB aka Whore of Babylon).

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
"And I beheld another beast coming out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and he spake as a dragon." Rev 13:11

This is George W. Bush and we all have to be reminded before 911 people did not hate him (not as much) and he wasn't as hated as he is now around the world. The only country that really loves him is Israel but even they are divided. If the Jews rebuild their temple and this false Lamb (Messiah) sits on the throne then you could believe he is the false Christ (anti-Christ)...lawless one, Son of Perdition. Remember his symbol with the hand gesture? He makes the symbol of the beast.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Could Mabus be Maboa or Mabao? As nostradamus mentioned.. This would then reflect to "Obama".. I see his rise as rather strange. Could Obama be Mabus , Mabao or Maboa..Cold he be the antiChrist?? Something about him just does not make sense.
Thank you

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I still think its a town. Towns die and become ghost towns you know.

Ma - Massachusetts
B - Boston
US - United States

Could explain the animals and people being routed in some fashion.

In another translation, instead of 100 powers, its 100 hands. It takes 50 people to have 100 hands, and there are 50 stars on the US flag.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
I still think its a town. Towns die and become ghost towns you know.

Ma - Massachusetts
B - Boston
US - United States

Could explain the animals and people being routed in some fashion.

In another translation, instead of 100 powers, its 100 hands. It takes 50 people to have 100 hands, and there are 50 stars on the US flag.

Why would it be a Town when the other 2 supposed AC's were actual people ? Why do people have to Link the USA with Nostradamus's prophecy all the time ? The New Babylon ? one thing is certain.....BS.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Where does it say Mabus is an antichrist? Where??? Not in the quatrain itself. Not in the quatrain before or after. In fact, all the quatrains are all jumbled up across the centuries.

Well here America is mentioned along with the antichrist, but I don't think its Mabus.

Century X Q:66
The chief of London through the realm of America,
The Isle of Scotland will be tried by frost:
King and Reb will face an Antichrist so false,
That he will place them in the conflict all together.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

Exactly my thoughts, it doesn't anywhere say Mabus is the 3rd antichrist but that he soon dies and bad things happen after. But for Mabus to "Soon Die" then you would have to think something is living and henceforce my above statement still stands...how can it be a town ?

www.dreamscape.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SonofSpy

Just a thought, but couldn't the third anti-christ be infact an American? There is speculation going on that Obama (the democratic candidate for president of the US) is the third anti-christ. In this show on TLC, this professor tried to decypher the term Mabus and somehow came up with Obama, but then he changed a letter to make it Osama. Hence thinking Osama Bin Laden was the third anti-christ. However, it seems as if Obama could be the real deal. Also, with the prediction of WW3 on the horizon, and Obama taking power.. it could very well be possible.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
qoute from baraks homepage

Former Mississippi Gov. Ray Mabus, who served as U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia during the Clinton administration, is joining Sen. Barack Obama's presidential campaign as an unpaid adviser on Middle Eastern issues.

not a long stretch i think, he will be in a position to influence the soon to be most powerfull man alive (probably, he isnt elected yet) in questions regarding the middle east.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
think about it,mabus will have to be someone who the entire world or most of the worlds people will accept,christians,muslims,buddhists,hindus,etc...a devout muslim would accept noone other than a muslim,so this person will be able to bring all religions together so they all will accept him/her.don't forget,anti-christ will be endorsed and helped by the false prophet who verifies to the world anti-christ is the messiah we have waited for.one man travels worldwide speaks to nations and heads a very large church....the pope.the inscription upon the crown of the pope translates into the numerical value of 666.the pope will be the false prophet telling catholics and christians that this man ant-christ is the messiah.he has to be alive now and we've already seen him and know him.he can't just pop up out of nowhere unknown to all the world,the world has to already know him and like him for the most part.he will be killed or die somehow,but rise again from the dead just as jesus did.he remember he's trying to be as the imposter of jesus.so he'll perform miracles and great things making it look like he's good and he's the messiah for the first 3 1/2 years,then the last 3 1/2 years he'll show who he really is,forcing everyone to follow him and take his 666 mark or killing them if they won't.proclaiming him/herself god,committing the abomination of desolation on the temple mount,seating himself there as god.people hate bush it's not him.right now there is one man,who lots of people here really like,and in europe,and he's gaining a following somehow in the middle east and asia and south america,all over it seems.he's a great orator,he has middle eastern ties,muslim ties,christian ties,he's a politician,he has billionaires funding him politically,he was a relative unknown until 2years ago.the media loves him,broadcasting him to the people worldwide.can you guess who he is?
barrack husssein obama.his father was a kenyan muslim,lived in indonesia with his indonesian stepfather and mom raised as a muslim,studied the quran and memorized it and prayed daily on it.converted to christiaity in his mid 20's.he bridges the gap between muslims and christians the worlds 2 biggest religions.MA from his name obama , B from his name barrack , US from his name hussein= MABUS.
Keep your eyes on this man,if he defeats mccain especially which i feel that he will.never before has the USA had a black president and prejudice is still present in the USA,so it's safe to say it's possible if he's elected someone will try to assasinate him in some way,and if that happens,and he somehow is miraculously healed,risen from the dead,we'll all know what's going on for real.far fetched?not anymore than any other ideas.remeber even the very elect will be fooled into believeing the ant-christ is messiah,so we all have to really be very careful and not let ourselves be taken in by him whoever it turns out to be.according to st.malachi benedict is the next to last pope there will be only 1 more after him,so things are getting ready to happpen here pretty quick.benedict is the key,when he dies the next and last pope will be the false prophet who ushers in mabus the ant-christ as messiah.benedict is 81 now he won't have long left before he dies.right now as we discuss this topic in this forum somewhere followers of the next anti-christ are doing things to make ready for his rise.we don't see it,or we can't hear it,but rest assured it's going on and being done.there's not much we can do to stop it.it will happen.but hey,we know how it ends.anti-christ will be defeated by god.
he knows he'll be defeated and his time is short,that's why he'll try to take as many souls as he can before he loses,those souls who took his mark and followed after him.just be faithful to god and keep beleiving in him is all we can do and in that small way we'll have done our own part to help defeat anti-christ.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i know we're not supposed to give away personal info and such, but just wanted to say that my name is Marius, so when I saw this, freaked me out a lil.

hopefully it ain't me. that would really......well suck.

[edit on 8/31/2008 by Varrin7]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
MABUS stands for
M=Middle
A=age
B=Bush
U=United
S=States
So all together it is Middle aged Bush United States. That was easy and all are probs are solved.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

GW Bush -> gW Bush -> turn the gW upside down and add Bush -> MaBush -> Mabus. Nostradamus did not have 20/20 vision, just vision. Bush is a pseudo-Christian leader, a bonesman, and a total screw up, all things related to Satan.

It doesn't take a long stretch, just an open mind.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join