It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just who in the world is Mabus (third anti-christ) supposed to be?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I've seen Osama spelled Usama...could be without the b Or Usama bin Laden But I think that the Mabus/Magus is a very very good example also....

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
First of all, are you sure that he actually said that the Third Anti-Christ was someone named Mabus? From the predictions I have read this is how it was translated:

What Nostradamus wrote about Mabus was this (Century II, Quatrain 62)

Mabus puis tost alors mourra, viendra,
De gens & bestes vne horrible defaite:
Puuis tout à coup la vengeance on verra,
Cent, main, soif, faim, quand courra la comete.

…which means (as translated by John Hogue):

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

As far as I can see this means that someone close to the name of Mabus will die and then a bunch of bad things will happen. And, I say close to the name of Mabus because of his use of Hister for Hitler.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
maybe, just maybe G. W. Bush read (lol) about this all thing. and he thought that the third antichrist was saddam thats wy he start this last war to capture him and kill him, and now hes dead.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Magnus, Mattias, Mabel, Marius, Marcus, Manos, and on and on.
If Hitler was who Nostradamus was calling Hister, then the possible variants of Mabus are countless. It is likely going to be one of those, after the fact, oh yeah, that is who Mabus was...
If anything comes of it.
Saddam, that is quite close to Mabus backwards. But that means very little to me.
I don't have a good guess.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

just may be "BUS"

All you have to do is add a H to that and you get Bush!

As for the MA in front of it, it obviously means master - as in master Bush!

On a more serious note, the Anti Christ is suppose to be a man who the Christians will like, thinking of him as a man of god - a man who says he's carrying out gods work. He will a world leader but he will be a very evil man and he will cause many wars.

Let's see a man who christians like, a man who who says he speaks to god, a world leader that is causing many wars. Also a man that many compare to the "2nd antichrist" Hitler. A man that like Hitler is ushering in a police state on the pretexts of war on terrorism. Geez, eh, could it be Bush?

Christians do not like Bush!

only a small dwindling minority in America likes bush, and that support is rapidly deteriorating. There are more Christians outside of America than there is in. Stop being so American centric.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The news outlets were quiet throughout the day on Aug. 8. Was Aaron right? Some skeptics began to wonder.

Monday afternoon someone at Fox News slipped in a Reuters News Service report that stated: “Saddam Hussein will go on trial within two months on charges related to a mass killing of Shi’ite Muslim villagers in the village of Dujail in 1982, and Iraqi judge said on Monday, August 8.”

Just before midnight, Fox added a second line: “Trial details: Saddam will either be shot as a soldier or hung as a civilian.”

As far as we know, no other news network carried this story. But it did not go unnoticed. The news was out. Donahue’s prediction was a direct hit!

Donahue has repeatedly expressed a belief that Saddam is the person named by the Sixteenth Century French prophet Nostradamus as “Mabus.” A quatrain by this prophet notes that “Mabus will soon die” and the death will spark the beginning of a “horrible undoing of people and animals.”

About two years ago, even before the United States invasion of Iraq and the capture and imprisoning of Hussein by American forces, Donahue said Saddam was Mabus. He said Mabus would be killed by the Antichrist just before the dreaded Biblical apocalypse starts.

Last week Donahue referred to the Thirteenth Chapter of the Book of the Revelation and drew a parallel with the Nostradamus verse with the opening of the Sixth Seal.

This event, often identified as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, depicts fire, smoke and sulfur coming from the nostrils of the horses. These elements bring three deadly plagues that sweep the Earth, killing a third of the human race.

Donahue warned that global warming, overpopulation and pollution have set the stage for a series of pandemics brought on by mutations in viruses, bacteria and even fungus.

The concern over the so-called bird flu virus, or H5N1, has the World Health Organization so alarmed scientific teams have been working overtime to develop an experimental vaccine in a last-ditch effort to ward off a possible pandemic. This virus spreads from birds to other animals, including humans. The death rate is extremely high and those that survive it remain ill throughout the remainder of their lives, Donahue said.

He also warned Sunday that soldiers fighting in Iraq are now dying from another yet unidentified pathogen, and a deadly new type of strep bacteria is jumping from pigs to humans in Asia. Are these forerunners of yet other new pandemics to follow?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have 2 suspects, George bush seems to be slowly bringing the world to nuclear destruction, but i would have thaught an anti-christ would have some intelligence and malevalance rather then just being plain stupid. we wouldnt know if bush is evil or not, because we would have been indoctrinated through hidden propaganda, do you think the germans could see that hitler was evil? but no bush is just stupid.

My second suspect is Charles Manson, i actually came accross this thread looking for the description of the third antichrist for a comparison, Im sure everybody knows who Charles Manson is right? well in 2012 Charles Manson has the right to appeal again, and according to nostradamus, and the mayan calander 2012 is when the world is supposed to end, And nostradamus tells us that it will be the result of the third antichrist.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

just may be "BUS"

All you have to do is add a H to that and you get Bush!

As for the MA in front of it, it obviously means master - as in master Bush!

On a more serious note, the Anti Christ is suppose to be a man who the Christians will like, thinking of him as a man of god - a man who says he's carrying out gods work. He will a world leader but he will be a very evil man and he will cause many wars.

Let's see a man who christians like, a man who who says he speaks to god, a world leader that is causing many wars. Also a man that many compare to the "2nd antichrist" Hitler. A man that like Hitler is ushering in a police state on the pretexts of war on terrorism. Geez, eh, could it be Bush?

Christians do not like Bush!

only a small dwindling minority in America likes bush, and that support is rapidly deteriorating. There are more Christians outside of America than there is in. Stop being so American centric.

Us Brit's dont like bush either. there isnt one british person iv spoke to (quite honestly, not one) that likes bush. every british person can see clearly that hes a fool. of course expressing this on the internet does mean that im probably going to disapear because theres no such thing as freedom of speech anymore.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It may be possible that MABUS is actually M.A.B.U.S. This could stand for something in the future as far as a special project goes. I dunno, maybe the creation of self-aware programs and machines?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

No no, I think Nostrodamus meant Ray Mabus.... He's going to be Obama's running mate...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There are several candidates to be anti-christ Mabus:
Usama Bin Ladin (UBL)
George W. Bush (GWB)
Saddam Hussein (SH)
Jasir Arafat (JA)
Mahmud Abbass (MA)
Mahmud Ahmadinejad (MAH)
Ray Mabus (RM)

what have the two other Nostradamus's antichrist similar?
Napaulon Roy - Napoleon Bonaparte, Hister - Adolf Hitler
head of state or politicial leader
Result
GWB, SH, JA, MA, MAH, RM - one point (fits)
UBL - zero points
first two and last two letters of name fits:
Na-on, Hi-er,
but neither of candidates has name ending with -us (except RM), and there are two other candidates, that have Ma-
Result
MA, MAH, RM - two point (fits)
GWB, SH, JA - one point
UBL - zero points.

how does Nostradamus describe the third antichrist?
man from east:
MA, MAH - three points, (fits)
GWB, RM, SH, JA - two points, (fits for SH and JA)
UBL - one point (fits)

with barbe
MAH - four points (fits)
MA, SH, JA - three points (fits for SH and JA)
GWB, RM, UBL - two points (fits for UBL)

so the final result is, that the third Nostradamus's antichrist Mabus is Mahmud Ahmadinejad!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There are a couple of different spellings depending on who did the work. The first being Mabus and the second being Mabbas.

Reverse the caps and put it in the mirror. That is your answer.:

mabbaS

There are some websites out there with the decoding of the centuries and the simple codes used to keep knowledge from the masses.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I can tell you one thing that is very important
the anticrist has the mark of the beast on his forhead or top of one of his hands

I think i found out the mark of the beast
its that new microchip that they insert into the top of the hand or the forehead
they have started puting this chip our solders
this website will explane what i mean fully
except your soposed to get anything you want when you got the mark of the beast
not a good deal from were i`m standing how about?
contact me [email protected]
www.av1611.org...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
OBAMA

"Yes we can" = "Sieg Heil"

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden .....

rearrange the words to spell...

MABAS

and there you go (Nostradamus made minor errors like misspellings too) so MABAS could be the correct spelling and therefor Bin Laden is the key role in the antichrist as being an hidden player in this controversy just has his real name(MABAS) was hidden in his chosen one.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by humbled_one

The ANTI-CHRIST as the word suggest is against-Christ/Messiah... To be able to judge correctly, who is the anti-Christ, we must prove who really is the Christ/Messiah.

So who is the real Messiah according to Jesus?

When the prayer was ended, the priest said with a loud voice: "Stay, Jesus, for we need to know who you are, for the quieting of our nation." Jesus answered: "I am Jesus, son of Mary, of the seed of David, a man that is mortal and fears God, and I seek that to God be given honour and glory."
The priest answered: "In the Book of Moses it is written that our God must send us the Messiah, who shall come to announce to us that which God wills, and shall bring to the world the mercy of God. Therefore I pray you tell us the truth, are you the Messiah of God whom we expect?"

Jesus answered: "It is true that God has so promised, but indeed I am not he, for he is made before me, and shall come after me." The priest answered: "By your words and signs at any rate we believe you to be a prophet and an holy one of God, wherefore I pray you in the name of all Judea and Israel that you for love of God should tell us in what wise the Messiah will come.

Jesus answered: "As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, I am not the Messiah whom all the tribes of the earth expect, even as God promised to our father Abraham, saying: "In your seed will I bless all the tribes of the earth." But when God shall take me away from the world, Satan will raise again this accursed sedition, by making the impious believe that I am God and son of God, whence my words and my doctrine shall be contaminated, insomuch that scarcely shall there remain thirty faithful ones: whereupon God will have mercy upon the world, and will send his Messenger for whom he has made all things who shall come from the south with power, and shall destroy the idols with the idolaters who shall take away the dominion from Satan which he has over men. He shall bring with him the mercy of God for salvation of them that shall believe in him, and blessed is he who shall believe his words.

"Unworthy though I am to untie his hosen, I have received grace and mercy from God to see him." Then answered the priest, with the governor and the king, saying: "Distress not yourself, O Jesus, holy one of God, because in our time shall not this sedition be any more, seeing that we will write to the sacred Roman senate in such wise that by imperial decree none shall any more call you God or son of God." Then Jesus said: "With your words I am not consoled, because where you hope for light darkness shall come; but my consolation is in the coming of the Messenger, who shall destroy every false opinion of me, and his faith shall spread and shall take hold of the whole world, for so has God promised to Abraham our father. And that which gives me consolation is that his faith shall have no end, but shall be kept inviolate by God."

The priest answered: "After the coming of the Messenger of God shall other prophets come?" Jesus answered: "There shall not come after him true prophets sent by God, but there shall come a great number of false prophets, whereat I sorrow. For Satan shall raise them up by the just judgment of God, and they shall hide themselves under the pretext of my gospel." Herod answered: "How is it a just judgment of God that such impious men should come?"

Jesus answered: "It is just that he who will not believe in the truth to his salvation should believe in a lie to his damnation. Wherefore I say to you, that the world has ever despised the true prophets and loved the false, as can be seen in the time of Micaiah and Jeremiah. For every like loves his like."
"How shall the Messiah be called, and what sign shall reveal his coming?" Jesus answered: "The name of the Messiah is admirable, for God himself gave him the name, Muhammad is his blessed name."

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Peyres

Yes, Christians may not like Bush, but in the description of Anti-Christ, he is said to be a friend of Israel, not Christians.

So who is friendly now with Israel, if not US, BUSH?
The Seventy-Weeks of Daniel tells us several important facts about this coming world leader. He is identified as the “The prince who is to come” and he is a descendent of the “People” who destroyed the city of Jerusalem and the Temple.

And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary Daniel 9:26b

Ø He makes a seven-year peace agreement with Israel.

Through the use of military force, the prince to come establishes Israel’s right to Temple sacrifice and worship. We know this because he breaks this agreement by stopping sacrifice and offering in the middle of the week.

27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; Daniel 9:27a

Ø He will be a friend to Israel.

In order for Israel to establish Temple sacrifice, the Dome of the Rock must be removed causing worldwide conflict against Israel. Only an ally of Israel would guarantee (Confirm) the right of Temple sacrifice over the will of 1.3 billion Muslims.

Ø He will be a military/political leader of a powerful nation.

4So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” Revelation 13:4 .

39Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain. Daniel 11:39

7“After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts Daniel 7:7

19And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. Revelation 19:19

Ø He will persecutes the saints

21“I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them,

He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, Shall persecute£ the saints of the Most High,

And shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand.

Daniel 7:21

7It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every £tribe, tongue, and nation. 8All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. 15He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

Revelation 13:7-10,15

Ø His identity is concealed till the time of its revelation

5Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, 2 Thessalonians 2:5-8

Ø He is defeated by Christ at His return

8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 2 Thessalonians 2:8

The identity of the anti-christ will soon be revealed, know then how close we are to the end.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Oo! Oo! Can I play word game here too? After using ye ole toilet a few minutes ago, I thought came to me about this unknown ‘MABUS’ (per Nostradamus) in which I merely switched the first two letters to read as the following: ‘AMBUS’. I added a letter ‘H’, which is silent (hence the ‘thief in the night’) and came up with the word ‘AMBUSH. Meh!

[edit on 2008-5-30 by pikypiky]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light ,
Dear Readers,
Let me give my opinion about the initial question that open this thread:

If we are talking about the third Antichrist Predicted by Nostradamus to appear at the begining of the Third Millenium there are two important distinctions that it is necessary to clarify:

- The Third AntiChrist as an Archetype is not actually a human person, but an evil force that is able to incarnate and reincarnate several times to do its terrible mission that is to destroy the salvation Plan of Christ and fight against the God's Realm. So this is a genre of Spirit that is superpowerful and uses many different persons, specially world leaders, to accomplish his goals.
If you want to know more about this chk pls my thread at ATS about this interesting theory:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Now if we are talking about the specific present reincarnation of this terrible force I can say that bejond any reasonable doubt I claim that this person is now the Dictactor of Venezuela Lt Col. Hugo Chavez-Frias that is leading a world plot to destroy the American Economy and to weak seriously the world market economy using the so High prizes of Petroleum as a formidable effective weapon.

If you want to know more about this claim I suggest you to visit my so extensive thread in BTS at:www.belowtopsecret.com...
at that thread I explain step by step how Chavez fits perfectly with all the characteristics that Nostradamus give to this New AntiChrist.

I am a psychic that usually publish my predictions in the web since the begining of 2007. If you want to know more about my profile and my accomplished and in way to accomplish prophecies pls visit:

and

Thanks for your atention,

Your friend,
the Angel of lightness

posted by the Angel of lightness at Thread: M.A.B.U.S.: The Third AntiChrist predicted by Nostradamus is... Hugo Chavez!!!!!

Mixed, Blind , Bolivarian, Unifier, Socialist

and its translation to French, the original language of Nostradamus becomes :

Mélangé Aveugle Bolivarian Unifier Socialiste

That is the acronym of : M.A.B.U.S , the ciphered name of the Third Antichrist according with Nostradamus.

[edit on 6/4/2008 by The angel of light]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join