It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just who in the world is Mabus (third anti-christ) supposed to be?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Maybe there could be a real prediction there. Maybe Bush is going to get Osama after the comet run on July 4th. Of course we can speculate all we like about who may be the anti-christ and never see anything if the anti-christ already died in a war somewhere.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Maybe there could be a real prediction there. Maybe Bush is going to get Osama after the comet run on July 4th. Of course we can speculate all we like about who may be the anti-christ and never see anything if the anti-christ already died in a war somewhere.

The Anti-Christ will rise. It is in the Bible, he could be on this Earth right now. That is why we must prepare ourselves for the end times, and be ready with God.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Century II, Quatrain 62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

He's not the Anti-Christ...he's more like a historical marker in time.
In fact, there is no mention that he even heralds the coming of the Anti-Christ.

None, Nada...

What most people don't realize is that the quatrains are out of order and the century categories are only to further confuse the reader. There really isn't any particular sequence they fall under...as proof, notice the following...

century 5
quatrain 7
The bones of the Triumvir will be found,
Looking for a deep enigmatic treasure:
Those from thereabouts will not be at rest,
Digging for this thing of marble and metallic lead.

century 6
quatrain 66
At the foundation of the new sect,
The bones of the great Roman will be found,
A sepulcher covered by marble will appear,
Earth to quake in April poorly buried.

They both discuss the same prediction from two different angles.
So some quatrains are related to others and must be matched to make some sense, the problem is you have to dig. There is a third that I believe that fits with the above example, I think it was in the 2nd or 3rd century.

Currently, I'm digging out all quatrains that have something to do with comets and world wide climate disasters. There are quite a few from each century. I chose to do this since the scope of these things is beyond anything yet to happen since Nostradamus predicted them.

Only in such upheaval would the Anti-Christ dare come....

Mabus is no one to worry about only to watch for.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Century II, Quatrain 62

He's not the Anti-Christ...he's more like a historical marker in time.
In fact, there is no mention that he even heralds the coming of the Anti-Christ.

None, Nada...

What most people don't realize is that the quatrains are out of order and the century categories are only to further confuse the reader. There really isn't any particular sequence they fall under...as proof, notice the following...

century 5
quatrain 7
The bones of the Triumvir will be found,
Looking for a deep enigmatic treasure:
Those from thereabouts will not be at rest,
Digging for this thing of marble and metallic lead.

century 6
quatrain 66
At the foundation of the new sect,
The bones of the great Roman will be found,
A sepulcher covered by marble will appear,
Earth to quake in April poorly buried.

They both discuss the same prediction from two different angles.
So some quatrains are related to others and must be matched to make some sense, the problem is you have to dig. There is a third that I believe that fits with the above example, I think it was in the 2nd or 3rd century.

Currently, I'm digging out all quatrains that have something to do with comets and world wide climate disasters. There are quite a few from each century. I chose to do this since the scope of these things is beyond anything yet to happen since Nostradamus predicted them.

Only in such upheaval would the Anti-Christ dare come....

Mabus is no one to worry about only to watch for.

It seems like Mabus might die, then come back to life, and the world will witness great famine. (Just a guess) We are already witnessing famine. Famine means a lack of, it doesn't have to be necessarily food, but could be of oil, gas, jobs, ect. and America is witnessing that now.

If Mabus is Osma/Bush... I wonder what that means for the world?

[edit on 103131p://222 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Excuse me, but where does it suggest, he will come back to life????

Century II, Quatrain 62

NOWHERE!

He dies and then some people and beasts die in apparently some appalling fashion.
Then someone seeks revenge for him or against him after his death.
Hundred hand could mean 50 men. They may be starving when a comet appears across the sky.

Lets think in terms of how Nostradamus sees it, he would not use famine for oil and gas and maybe quite unaware of its modern significance. None of these prophets or seers ever really get the full grasp of the future, they call it like they see it as best they can.

Besides Mahmoud Abbas could be Mabus. He's a pivotal person in a volatile area. Desert like conditions not too far away.

If you even think we are in a fuel crisis and are worried now, buddy, you better get ready cause it ain't hit the fan yet.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If we are going on the anti-christ being recognised by name rather than popularity consider this:

Nostradamus said someone called Mabus, so we have:

Mabus

Ok?
Take away the 'M' and the 'S', and we are left with:

Abu

Now, if we look at the name Mabus in it's entirity again:

Mabus.

Let's take the 'U' and place it after the 'M', then take the 'S' and place it after the 'U'

At the moment then, we have:

Mus

Now, take the 'A' and put it after the 'S', and then take 'B' and put it at the end.

Result: Musab.

Now let's add that with the result of when we took away the 'M' and 'S' away from 'Musab':

Abu

and add Musab....

which equals:

(Abu Musab) Al-Zarqawi.

Failing that, if there is an anti-christ, it's Bush. heh.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Regensturm]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think the name "antichrist" gets used to loosely. There are a lot of "antichrist's". Techinally anyone who does not believe in Christ would then be anti - christ, you know.
What the Revelations of the bible say is that there is a false prophit and the beast. The false prophit comes first I think to set things up and make it eaiser for the beast to be accepted. The false prophit is supposed to be the on that makes the peace pact between the jews and the arabs/moslums which leads to the rebuilding of the temple which the spot lies right now on both the jews and the moslums holy land/spot. This all starts a 7 year tribulation period that the false prophit helped set up so the beast can rule. There is supposed to be 3 1/2 years of a peusdo peace to entice the masses into thinking everything is cool under the rule of the beast. However the last 3 1/2 years are the worst times we will ever see. Now remember it also says in the Revelations that the mark of the beast is 666 and it is that of a "man". So I don't think you are going to have some actual beast ruling but a man who has seduced the world. Althouhg perhaps the beast indwells in him through out the whole 7 years or the last 3 1/2 or something...It also says a lot of wonderous signs will happen and be performed to lead people astray...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Also I could be wrong in that matbe the beast comes first and then the false prophit. Anyway a good book to read that seems to make the Revelations more understandable and apply to our times is a book that was written like 20 years or more ago. It's by Hal Lindsey and it's called "Countdown to Armageddon" I think...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regensturm
If we are going on the anti-christ being recognised by name rather than popularity consider this:

Nostradamus said someone called Mabus, so we have:

Mabus

Ok?
Take away the 'M' and the 'S', and we are left with:

Abu

Now, if we look at the name Mabus in it's entirity again:

Mabus.

Let's take the 'U' and place it after the 'M', then take the 'S' and place it after the 'U'

At the moment then, we have:

Mus

Now, take the 'A' and put it after the 'S', and then take 'B' and put it at the end.

Result: Musab.

Now let's add that with the result of when we took away the 'M' and 'S' away from 'Musab':

Abu

and add Musab....

which equals:

(Abu Musab) Al-Zarqawi.

Failing that, if there is an anti-christ, it's Bush. heh.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Regensturm]

Here's an even easier twist, change the b to a g, they even look the same just one is upside down, and you get magus. Magus means magician, and so maybe the anti-Christ is a powerful magician. It would make sense that such a prominent figure would be able to do magic. I see David Copperfield and David Blaine as being the two top magicians right now, so maybe its one of them. I know that when I shook Copperfield's hand after a show years ago, I looked him in the eye and if you are like me and get a lot from looking in peoples eyes, you will know what I mean when I say that I saw great power there. Of course, anyone who has watched Blaine has probably seen his piercing eyes, which I find very similar to Copperfields. Could it be one of them? Or maybe one of the many mystics who are around?
Or maybe its Penn and Teller, or that actor who played the judge on NightCourt, he's a magician too.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by humbled_one
I think the name "antichrist" gets used to loosely. There are a lot of "antichrist's". Techinally anyone who does not believe in Christ would then be anti - christ, you know.

I agree, although I am interested in this subject, I am concerned at the thought that someone who does not believe in Christ is presumed anti-christ= presumed evil.

But nonetheless, I do enjoy reading all the theories and predictions.

What the Revelations of the bible say is that there is a false prophit and the beast. The false prophit comes first I think to set things up and make it eaiser for the beast to be accepted. The false prophit is supposed to be the on that makes the peace pact between the jews and the arabs/moslums which leads to the rebuilding of the temple which the spot lies right now on both the jews and the moslums holy land/spot. This all starts a 7 year tribulation period that the false prophit helped set up so the beast can rule. There is supposed to be 3 1/2 years of a peusdo peace to entice the masses into thinking everything is cool under the rule of the beast. However the last 3 1/2 years are the worst times we will ever see. Now remember it also says in the Revelations that the mark of the beast is 666 and it is that of a "man". So I don't think you are going to have some actual beast ruling but a man who has seduced the world. Althouhg perhaps the beast indwells in him through out the whole 7 years or the last 3 1/2 or something...It also says a lot of wonderous signs will happen and be performed to lead people astray...

It could be the 'the beast' could be an institution/organisation, or an event?

Also I could be wrong in that matbe the beast comes first and then the false prophit. Anyway a good book to read that seems to make the Revelations more understandable and apply to our times is a book that was written like 20 years or more ago. It's by Hal Lindsey and it's called "Countdown to Armageddon" I think...

Thanks for the reccomedation. I'll look out for it.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

Here's an even easier twist, change the b to a g, they even look the same just one is upside down, and you get magus. Magus means magician, and so maybe the anti-Christ is a powerful magician. It would make sense that such a prominent figure would be able to do magic. I see David Copperfield and David Blaine as being the two top magicians right now, so maybe its one of them. I know that when I shook Copperfield's hand after a show years ago, I looked him in the eye and if you are like me and get a lot from looking in peoples eyes, you will know what I mean when I say that I saw great power there. Of course, anyone who has watched Blaine has probably seen his piercing eyes, which I find very similar to Copperfields. Could it be one of them? Or maybe one of the many mystics who are around?
Or maybe its Penn and Teller, or that actor who played the judge on NightCourt, he's a magician too.

Mabus....Magus...that's an excellent thought, I have not considered that.

It certainly would fit in with the prediction he would cause events to occur than would make people follow him.

We have a spooky fellow in the UK called Darren Brown. He professes to be a mind reader. He does things like make people feel they can't move from a spot whilst standing, as if rooted to it. I don't know whether it's all set-up beforehand though.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have no doubt at all that this Brown fellow really can do that. I have seen classmates hypnotized and later extremely agitated and in total denial when told what occured. One boy was told he had on a pair of glasses that could see through clothes, and when asked, told the audience the color of undies some were wearing (don't know if he was right or not), but the next day he was furious and did not believe it happened at all.
Also, I have been to see a man named David Young, a medium, who has since passed on, and he told my friends mom things only she and her late husband could possibly have known, and this was after telling her that H., whom he correctly called by name, her late spouse, wanted to tell her something.
And those two events don't even come close to other things that I have seen.... they are very minor by comparison.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There are people with extraordinary gifts of either deception or power out there.

There is a spiritualist medium called Derek Ocurah who has impressed me when he has appeared on TV.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
From what we know about how Nostradamus saw the future, assuming he did he saw visions of the future. He was not given a detailed history book and had to interpret what he saw in his own mind based on the world he lived in. It is for that reason we get metal fish for submarines and pigmen for aircraft pilots. Nostradamus may have seen our times but have no context on what he saw. His term "antichrist" and those leaders who he saw waging war may have no meaning to us in terms of anti-christ in the traditional sense. Remeber in Nostradamus time there was no USA. When he saw wars in the Middle East or in the Balkans he put things in his own context. With that in mind I give you my theory on who is MABUS, ALUS, and the antichrist:

As I drove down the highway of death in Kuwait in 1991 with the smell of burnt bodies around me, the sky turned to night by oil fires, and the hellish site of giant flames around me I saw spray painted in large letters on a Kuwaiti wall, "Thank you MR. BUSH." If Nostradamos saw that vision of military hell I am sure he thought that MR. BUSH was responsible as the military of MR BUSH laid waste to the region. It was not quite the million men from greater Arabia but it was over half a million and spread over a region and moving beyond the capabilty of Nostradamus to conprehend. The American army did leap out of greater Arabia then and now and conqueor Mesopotamia in a war unlike history has seem. On those tanks, planes, and military vehicles was various American logo espeicially, USAF, USMC, and U.S. Army. So in my mind MABUS is MR. BUSH and ALUS alludes to all the U.S. on American military equipment.

To Nostardamos its one big war. After the Gulf War MABUS wages war in the Balkans. The great king of terror comes from the sky destroying the new city. The Balkan War air war took part at that time Novi Sad being a primary target. Novi=New. We now have Bush the younger waging war again.

I doubt either Bush or America is an evil antichrist but with no knowledge of modern America or world history I can see how a visionary would think he is seeing an evil person or nation perpetuate war for decades in a blodd thirsty manner. We have been living Nostradamus's Third World War since 1991 which coincides with other predictions of three world wars in the 20th Century. They saw what they saw, but they did not understand what they saw.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think that the Mabjus = osamabush is a neat theory.

But, whats this about an antichrist? Where does nostradamus say that there will be three anti-christs? That page notes that he said the second would be a great captain of germany, and everyone says that thats hitler. But the what quatrains actually say that the greater captain and mabus are antichrists???

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Hundred hand could mean 50 men.

Amoung the ancient greeks, the hectatonacheires or somesuch were horrible titanicmonsters, the name translates as something like 'Hundred Hands', the idea being that they were monsters with a hundred hands (monsters like the cyclopses, etc)

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I personally do not see how anyone can get

Mabus = Osa(Ma Bus)h

That does seem like something that Notradomus would do.

Fact: He was not very accurate. He said Hister was Hitler, ect... so how could he know the first and last name of 2 different people and be accurate? And then, how can 2 people be the Anti-Christ ???

I think that Mabus is a reference the M.Abbas- the palestinian leader who recently agreed to peace.

3 1/2 years later that peace will be broken.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Of course we won't know who Mabus is till after the "prediction" comes about

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by antelope
I give you my theory on who is MABUS, ALUS, and the antichrist:

As I drove down the highway of death in Kuwait in 1991 with the smell of burnt bodies around me, the sky turned to night by oil fires, and the hellish site of giant flames around me I saw spray painted in large letters on a Kuwaiti wall, "Thank you MR. BUSH." If Nostradamos saw that vision of military hell I am sure he thought that MR. BUSH was responsible as the military of MR BUSH laid waste to the region. It was not quite the million men from greater Arabia but it was over half a million and spread over a region and moving beyond the capabilty of Nostradamus to conprehend.

That is frankly, an awesome theory to what Nostradamus may have meant.

That highway of hell was a scene of death and destruction, and with the half million men army in mind, if that is what he saw, it would have most liely to have rocked him.

I personally always thought that the new city in which the king of terror came from the sky was the NY september 11th attacks, but his prediction was that it would be 1999, so your theory fits more.

Scary.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Fact: He was not very accurate. He said Hister was Hitler, ect...

I would say Hister being Hitler was not far off the mark from being accurate, not to mention his prediction of Napoleon.

how can 2 people be the Anti-Christ ???

Nostradamus may have seen war being waged in the 21st century, and could not differentiate who was acting in good heart, and who was the bad boy because of the blood-letting.

Thus, he thought the two were both the same entity =antichrist

Bin Laden claims Allah is on his side. Bush says "God Bless America" and etc.

Both use the expression of a diety as being a supporter.

Nostradamus may have seen this, thus expressed his view concerning a figure who proclaims he is god's messenger when he is not.

This may apply to both, and together with OsaMA+BUSh = MABUS.

I think that Mabus is a reference the M.Abbas- the palestinian leader who recently agreed to peace.

3 1/2 years later that peace will be broken.

Could well be. Certainly not the first time I've heard this theory.

The only thing I would say is at this moment, Abbas does not have much of support by the Palestininians to create a following.

That may well change.

Originally posted by IMPerial
Of course we won't know who Mabus is till after the "prediction" comes about

Maybe. The fun and interest is trying to be a Nostradamus and predict who it is.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Regensturm]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join