It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's Facebook post made 20 minutes ago regarding the Middle East

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Obama armed and trained ISIS... I mean the rebels while conducting a proxy war all to topple a government that didn't play nice with the USA. I voted for Obama to stop policing the world and unneeded wars. All I got was secret wars and arming others to fight for us while we drone strike soft targets without the public knowing.

This selective outraged is dumbbbb

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I like trump, but grown men should not be on Facebook

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: odzeandennz

Just curious, when did Trump send Troops to the ME? This has been going on since the 90s when Bush sr was in charge. How long do you think our troops should stay?? It's been like 30 years now. Would you agree with the above tweet if Hillary had said it?

He just recently sent some to Saudi Arabia to protect their oil fields.

Link

He'll protect oil and his friends in SA but not people that fought alongside us in our misguided war on terror.

LOL No he did not. He sent them over there to find out what happened to the system that the USA sold to SA that didn't stop those drones or whatever. LOL He doesn't care if those areas are messed up. It's all about American business interests and money. Nothing to do with Saudi's oil. This is about that system that failed that Saudi spent a fortune on and the USA wants others to spend a fortune on. But if it doesn't work, why would anyone buy it? They are just looking to fix the problem with the system. I mean, Russia has a system they are selling around the world and the USA has one. The USA one just failed miserably. That needs to be fixed or others will turn to the Russian system. Besides, Russia gives them info and such that the USA won't give out with our system. It's why Turkey decided to go along with the Russian system instead of the USA one.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sure it sounds great. Who could be in opposition?

What people are unhappy with, is the fact that he had the Kurds remove their fortifications and only then does he pull the troops, knowing the attack was coming. I imagine the Turks and all the Christians there, feel like everyone he has done business with, screwed over once he got what he wanted from them. All you Trumptards that he is using to advance his dishonest agenda, your time for getting screwed over is coming soon.
edit on 11-10-2019 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
We created a mess the least we could do is clean it up.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Good idea. But how exactly?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
We shouldn't have gone into the Middle East, but we did. Just because he doesn't want us there, doesn't mean the right solution is to just abandon past allies and bail when they need us. This was a coordinated move - and now people are going to die, because of Trump's decision. There could have been a much more elegant removal - not a trigger-pulling reaction on a phone call, and then we are out 24 hours later.

No thoughts on the results of pulling out, just blindly doing it because he is Trump, and can. Even if those are not "our" people, they are still people - and it's sad to me, that people can be so flippant and overjoyed that Trump's actions caused an immediate attack on what used to be our allies.

It might have helped if those "innocent" people you are talking about didn't rush to confront Turkey. They didn't have to do that. They could have just walked away or stayed where they were. They didn't. They ran straight at Turkey's troops looking for a fight. Should the USA have stopped them and how do you think the USA should have stopped it's so called "allies" from running to this fight? Shoot them down like Turkey is doing? You don't make no sense. They don't need us. They are doing exactly what they want. Fighting their age old enemy, the Turks. I don't think I want to help them in that fight. We didn't sign up for that and the Kurds knew it. And after the battle started the Kurds started crying about how people were dying. So what? They should have left when they had the chance. This wasn't a move out of the blue ya know. It was a planned move.

And if you think the USA is going to do what the EU refuses to do, you are nuts. All I hear is blowhards that shut up fast enough when Erdogan told them he would allow them to move through Turkey into the EU if they got in the way. Why is the EU not doing anything? Why is it always the USA? Our goal there is done. The end. Time to withdraw. If the EU or even you want to protect the stupid Kurds that are running to fight Turkey, be my guest. Jump on a plane and go. I'm over that area and want out. Tired of pretending like I care about Muslims because I don't. That's another story though. IMO, the more Muslims fight Muslims, the better. But I guess you like them fighting Christians, gays and other modern society types that Muslims loath and murder all the time without provocation. Sad.

We did not abandon the Kurds. They abandoned the USA by running to fight Turkey. Notice how even the Syrian army is not fighting the Turks. Just the stupid Kurds in their stupid hatred for each other.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris
a reply to: Riffrafter

It would be easier to take him seriously if he didn't just send weapons and troops to Saudi Arabia to protect the Mudering Prince's oil for him.

Trump doesn't want out of the middle east, he just wants to hand Putin things Putin wants.

LMFAO Are you insane or just stupid? Russia bad. Russia bad. Russia bad. Trump bad. Trump bad. Trump bad. Got any other lame excuses for war and death. LMFAO

Got news for ya. This world runs on money. War is money. Trump pulling out makes the war machine angry because he isn't going to be needing any more arms and they won't be getting any profit from the USA. It's why Trump is pushing other countries to buy that stuff. The USA is NOT going to war just to appease war mongers and arms dealers under Trump. Why should we? We got other things we NEED to spend our money on. Like clean water for some place up north, Minnesota? Michigan? Lead in the water up there, deadly to our people. And look at California, the USA's first third world state. How sad. At one time that was a gorgeous place. Not anymore. Damn # in the streets and all. Frigging nasty.

There is only so much blood in that turnip of taxes and we can not do it all. I say we spend our money in the USA rebuilding worn out infrastructure and making sure ALL Americans can have clean drinking water, maybe 24 hour electricity, border security, etc., don't you? Guess we can always tell the American citizens that the lead in their water, making their kids stupid is just how it going to be because we have to go protect some people most people in the USA never heard about until recently. How idiotic.

Clean up your own house before you try to help others because if your house is dirty, how can you, in good conscious, tell others how to do what you are not willing or able to do in your own house? Hypocrites all of y'all that want to stay there. HYPOCRITES.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just like the good old times, like when Abe Lincoln tweeted that Jeff Davis "sucked".

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
come on people. This is no coincidence.

Do you really think Trump just decided now to pull out of the middle east while Turkey is bombing?

Who do you think is the number one supplier of arms to Turkey?

This is to keep crude oil propped up because it is the bread and butter of the Military Industrial Complex which are one and the same thing.

It's all business, we are being played once again people.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Sure it sounds great. Who could be in opposition?

What people are unhappy with, is the fact that he had the Kurds remove their fortifications and only then does he pull the troops, knowing the attack was coming. I imagine the Turks and all the Christians there, feel like everyone he has done business with, screwed over once he got what he wanted from them. All you Trumptards that he is using to advance his dishonest agenda, your time for getting screwed over is coming soon.

He removed everything in the buffer area as was the correct thing to do because to leave it up would be to leave it for Turkey which was ALWAYS going to take that area. The Kurds knew this. Do you think the USA removed the fortifications without the Kurds watching them? What? Those fortifications that flimsy that all you have to do was push them over or what? How long do you think it took them to remove those things? 1 minute? 2 minutes? Maybe a day or two? And this was done in secret from the Kurds? LMFAO

If you are so stupid that you see the military removing the security fortifications and leaving the area and you don't follow them out, you are asking for whatever is coming. That's not the USA's fault. That's their own stupidity. And how you don't see this is really amazing to me.

BTW. I'm not a Trumptard. I didn't vote for him or anyone and haven't since I watch my vote flip during the GW Bush years when they put in those electronic voting machines. But you can bet your ass I will be voting in 2020. And I will have an election official in the booth with me so if my vote flips again, I get a new machine to vote on and the other machine is shut down. I will raise holy hell if not.

You butthurt much? LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Less Than 24 Hours After Saying 'Time to Bring 'Em Home,' Trump Orders 1,800 US Troops to Saudi Arabia
www.commondreams.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Less Than 24 Hours After Saying 'Time to Bring 'Em Home,' Trump Orders 1,800 US Troops to Saudi Arabia
www.commondreams.org...
Nothing new the guy likes to talk out of both sides of his face

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Back in the " Day " , EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS Was an Unheard of Amount of Money . Today it's Chump Change . Are Americans for the Continuation of Monopoly Money , or going Back to what Always Worked , Precious Metal backed Currency Created by the U.S. Government , Or Non-Valued Worthless Pieces of Paper Churned out by a
Private Bank " (Federal Reserve ) ? CHOOSE Now America Before It Is To Late . Your 401's are Crying Out to You Right Now ! ..........Hmm...
edit on 11-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I know this is youtube but I thought y'all might like to see what the military said about this mess. Read between the lines.
Link in case it doesn't show. Still working out the buttons on top. Might take me awhile as I'm slightly slow. LOL www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sybdragon

Copy the address from the youtube share button

youtu.be...

delete all but what is after the last / after using the youtube button above.
So it will be
vaYf53cGjZg

edit on 11-10-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Thoughts?

The left, which were formerly peaceniks, will be shouting battle cries as the new warmongers.

Hopefully, your left-right paradigm will bring you some comfort as the kurds are slaughtered in mass because of your dear leader.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sybdragon

originally posted by: Extorris

It would be easier to take him seriously if he didn't just send weapons and troops to Saudi Arabia to protect the Mudering Prince's oil for him.

Trump doesn't want out of the middle east, he just wants to hand Putin things Putin wants.

LMFAO Are you insane or just stupid? Russia bad. Russia bad. Russia bad. Trump bad. Trump bad. Trump bad. Got any other lame excuses for war and death. LMFAO

Got news for ya. This world runs on money. War is money. Trump pulling out makes the war machine angry because he isn't going to be needing any more arms and they won't be getting any profit from the USA. It's why Trump is pushing other countries to buy that stuff. The USA is NOT going to war just to appease war mongers and arms dealers under Trump. Why should we? We got other things we NEED to spend our money on. Like clean water for some place up north, Minnesota? Michigan? Lead in the water up there, deadly to our people. And look at California, the USA's first third world state. How sad. At one time that was a gorgeous place. Not anymore. Damn # in the streets and all. Frigging nasty.

There is only so much blood in that turnip of taxes and we can not do it all. I say we spend our money in the USA rebuilding worn out infrastructure and making sure ALL Americans can have clean drinking water, maybe 24 hour electricity, border security, etc., don't you? Guess we can always tell the American citizens that the lead in their water, making their kids stupid is just how it going to be because we have to go protect some people most people in the USA never heard about until recently. How idiotic.

Clean up your own house before you try to help others because if your house is dirty, how can you, in good conscious, tell others how to do what you are not willing or able to do in your own house? Hypocrites all of y'all that want to stay there. HYPOCRITES.

I quoted your entire post because each paragraph had something of value to say.

Please keep posting. It's refreshing to see someone post about a political issue in an erudite way.

That tends to be sorely lacking in many of the posts here wrt to political issues.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

HOW IN GODS NAME CAN HE SAY THIS AND AT THE SAME TIME SEND TROOPS TO SAUDI ARABIA?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join