It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dept of Justice finds Quid-Pro-Quo Collusion Between the FBI - CNN - NYTimes.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I noticed they dropped INDEPENDENT from their shrieking about attacks on a free press. It's completely fine to have a press that is dependent on gov agencies now apparently.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
While it is a bit of smoke.. a couple of tickets to a sports game can simply be written off as friends inviting friends.

there needs to be footage of envelopes swapping hands, bank transactions, paypal payments or something!

Over the years several companies I've worked for did business with government officials. The rules and mandatory training where very clear that it was highly inappropriate to exchange anything worth more than around $5 to $10.

There were plenty of times where I'd be out to dinner with government officials, some of them I considered friends, and they would never even accept someone buying them a drink. Let alone an expensive game ticket. None of them where as important as the head of the FBI’s Office of Public Affairs so maybe they had different rules to live by.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
10-10-2019

NEW: ARRESTED for leaking to journalists

A Defense Intelligence Agency official was arrested Wednesday and charged with leaking classified intelligence information to two journalists, the Justice Department said.

Henry Kyle Frese was arrested by the FBI when he arrived at work at a DIA facility in Virginia. He was charged with willfully disclosing national defense information.

Frese is alleged to have accessed at least five classified intelligence reports and provided top secret information about another country’s weapons systems to the reporter with whom he was having a relationship.
More at: www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's not quid pro quo. What was the 120 buck value of the tickets going to buy? Nothing.

The issue is that taking gifts from certain groups, like those in the media, interfere with a federal agency's impartiality. Even without quid pro quo, which this wasn't, "gifts" can certainly create a risk for bias in an agency that should be independent.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It doesn't matter if they were friends, a single instance that is not reported is a crime.

Jaden

It’s the lying under oath that will burn him/them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join