It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATED: Trey Gowdy has signed on to help Trump through impeachment inquiry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: madmac5150

I hope this is true. I love Trey Gowdy! I love watching him in action. He knows his stuff and makes the other side look stupid. Lol

"makes the other side look More stupid"

Sorry I just had to fix that for you.

LOL! Appreciate the correction. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Rudy Giuliani used to be near sane once upon a time as well.

THIS is Trey Gowdy now:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Let me ask you something:

Let's say you needed a good lawyer, and your choices are Rudy Guiliani or Michael Avenatti.

Which one would you want on your side?
edit on 9-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Let's say you needed a good lawyer, and your choices are Rudy Guiliani or Michael Avenatti.

If those are my only two choices, I choose prison.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

lol

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

If those are my only two choices, I choose prison.

Thats so funny

So did Avenatti

You think alike...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Lets say for a second that he is a bad attorney...

He was on some decent committees… think he doesn't have dirt on the democrats....

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
lol 2 of trumps men arrested trying to flee the country. Where was trey gowdy?

lol

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
lol 2 of trumps men arrested trying to flee the country. Where was trey gowdy?

lol
best people

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The President says Trey Gowdy won't be able to "officially" take the job until January 2020. The "lobbying rules" prevent him coming online sooner..."officially".

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Gowdy will 'right the floundering Trump defense'...

Pelosi set up the ShowBoat Spectacle (which is Officially called) an Impeachment Inquiry

which is a made up House 'fact-finding' attempt... specifically to level accusations at the WH of 'doing things improperly'
After the phoney-baloney Inquiry with tonnes of documents and e-mails getting subpoena's issued to a Informal Inquiry (instead of a Legal Court)

Lots of 'Contempt citations' will be issued by the Pelosi followers... to make the Trump WH look 'Guilty-as-Sin' and as IF the Trump team does have stuff to Hide...just so much gamesmanship by the Dems/Pelosi/House

I hope that Trey Gowdy cuts through the smokescreen of the Inquiry Ploy and reveals the Treachery of the anti-Trump Frenzy tactics as being unethical and a Staged Kubuki Theatre-of-the-Absurd psycho-drama...

ETA

the email requests/document requests by the Inquiry Panel is attempting to catch the Trump WH in Hillary Clinton-esque 'Lost' 'missing' info so that the Clinton past scandals are Muddied very Thoroughly & she can attain Candidate Status once again

this is all just Theater, staged snares, pitfall for Trump to fall into
edit on th31157074799010532019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Theyy

Giuliani set those guys up for a fall and they took the bait with the "contribution(s)" 😎

Now watch what happens 😎

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Theyy

And Democrats have Pelosi as house speaker someone who is desperate pushing a coup agaisnt Trump no doubt your supporting it. I know what kind of polices leftists want to push.

1.Gun bans and gun laws.
2.Opening the borders
3.Carbon taxes.

Its rather irnoic that American liberals act similar to Italian/Canadian ones.
edit on 11-10-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The President says Trey Gowdy won't be able to "officially" take the job until January 2020. The "lobbying rules" prevent him coming online sooner..."officially".

Yeah. Pesky laws.
Who cares about them. wink wink.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: mtnshredder

think he was referring to Cohen who is kind of a bad lawyer but i would not say gowdy is bad at all

Yeah I assume he's talking about Cohen, but when it comes to bad lawyers the Dems really do not want to go there.

Or I might be forced to point out which members here on ATS were drooling over Michael Avenatti -- before he was arrested for scamming his clients. (And as a bonus, Republicans just sent a letter to the DOJ asking when they plan to indict Avenatti over the Kavenaugh hearings nonsense.)

From what I have read, the WB's attorneys are no better than Avenatti....basically ambulance chasers that have been tweeting offers of cut rates and prices specifically for whistleblowers over the last couple years...

That's a farce for sure. From what I've read, his reported second whistleblower is just the guy who gave the rumors to the original whistleblower. And now they seem to have moved on to other calls that are allegedly alarming. (Apparently hoping that we'll forget about the Ukrainian stuff.)

I see a disbarment hearing in that lawyer's future.

Re: disbarment - I agree with that with the large caveat that it depends on which fox is guarding the henhouse at that point in time.

Stuff like this has a long & storied history of disappearing or getting buried in a pile of crap.

We've all seen it before. Maybe if the howls are loud enough this time, "they" won't try and bury it again out of fear of unmasking themselves as part of the problem.

BTW - I'm Practicing my howling abilities as I type.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Democrats didn't stand a chance before Gowdy came on board. Trump is doing his own investigation into the Muller probe origins me thinks Gowdy will have a part to play there as well.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen
a reply to: Riffrafter

Trey will not be joining Trump's legal team after all... bummer

Trump ’s attempt to hire Trey Gowdy for legal team unravels over lobbying rules

...Gowdy, who formerly chaired the House Oversight and Reform Committee, is not expected to join the team after all, The New York Times reported.

2nd Source via NYT: Inside Trump’s Botched Attempt to Hire Trey Gowdy

edit on 15-10-2019 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join