It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATED: Trey Gowdy has signed on to help Trump through impeachment inquiry

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The Washington Examiner is now reporting that, Trey Gowdy has signed on to defend the President.

Former Rep. Trey Gowdy has agreed to a request from the White House to assist President Trump as the Democrat-led impeachment inquiry moves forward. Though initial reports claimed that Gowdy had declined an invite from the White House to participate in the president's defense, the former GOP representative of South Carolina is now on board to assist, according to Law & Crime.

Trey Gowdy could be a nightmare to the left. He is a no nonsense prosecutor, and will tear the narrative to shreds.

Gowdy was approached by the White House this week as potential legal counsel for Trump as he prepares to fight against an impeachment investigation stemming from a July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, according to a report from CNN. Though Gowdy is an accomplished attorney, the nature of his involvement in Trump's fight against impeachment is not immediately clear.

"Confirmed, per a senior White House official, who says Trump has blessed the move," Washington Post White House reporter Josh Dawsey tweeted on Tuesday night. "Trey Gowdy is on the Trump team."

Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler...? Trey Gowdy will have them for breakfast...

Washington Examiner

The President now has a true, impartial heavyweight on his side.

I am not denigrating Mayor Giuliani at all... however... Rudy Giuliani can be seen, as being potentially biased... as the President's personal attorney.

Trey Gowdy has no assumed bias.

The liberal left... they are in trouble...

edit on 8-10-2019 by madmac5150 because: Errant comma...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You'd think someone as rich and criminally inclined as he is wouldn't keep hiring crappy lawyers.

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Ha...this is the dems worst nightmare.

This was called a long time ago here too...that Gowdy was going to step down to join Trump at a later date.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Ha...this is the dems worst nightmare.

This was called a long time ago here too...that Gowdy was going to step down to join Trump at a later date.

Very good point.

I remember reading that there was a possibility that he would replace Sessions.

THIS is even better.

I really enjoy watching Trey work... he is no-nonsense with a sense of humor as well.

A really wicked sense of humor.

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
You'd think someone as rich and criminally inclined as he is wouldn't keep hiring crappy lawyers.

I just love posting the same memes over and over to describe you guys.
It’s really a pleasurable experience.

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Artists depiction of Adam Schiff after hearing the news. . . . .

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

His presence will be felt by both Congress and the media...

As an on the fence fan of Trump, voting for him personally to keep Hilary out, I'm glad Trey is on board...enough is enough.

Even my staunchest Democrat friends are shifting as of late.

mg

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Artists depiction of Adam Schiff after hearing the news. . . . .

He should be scared... he should be terrified...

Gowdy will eviscerate them. It's like sending Rambo out, with orders to destroy the Teletubbies...

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
he always reminds me of a blonde skinny badger

just wont quit

and will tear you to bits

I would not want to face him unleashed.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yep...I remembered I said something about this a while back

a reply to: butcherguy

Wondering if this has to do with whatever is going to happen on the 17th....again not believing these Fake News Awards are what's actually happening.

Could also be he is tired of trying to cut the BS and never getting anywhere, or possibly something more lucrative is in his near future with POTUS...new position maybe? Seems like I had heard a rumor a while back about something of the sort.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I agree!

Just kidding! LMFAOROTG

Have a good evening!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

A honey badger.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Good man in a storm he’ll do well .

Plus I love his hair . Lol

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Trey will ascend from the White House to replacing RBG at the Supreme Court.. totally OBLITERATING Democrats along the way!

INCOMING: Gowdy, Barr, Durham, Horowitz, Graham, Huber....Democrats in America will not be able to comprehend what's happening to them.

They think the bullsh'it investigations that little Schiff, Pelosi, Cummings, and Maxine are running, is something serious!

LOL.
edit on 10/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Trey will ascend from the White House to replacing RBG at the Supreme Court.. totally OBLITERATING Democrats along the way!

INCOMING: Gowdy, Barr, Durham, Horowitz, Graham, Huber....Democrats in America will not be able to comprehend what's happening to them.

They think the little kiddie bullsh'it that little Schiff, Pelosi, Cummings, and Waters, are running is something serious, LOL.

Oh dang...Gowdy as a SCJ....now that would be epic!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

They think the little kiddie bullsh'it that little Schiff, Pelosi, Cummings, and Waters, are running is something serious, LOL.

If Trey Gowdy is able to successfully help President Trump expose Dem/Repub deep state crooks, while assisting with flipping the House back to Republicans, he will be a shoe-in for Supreme Court Justice, if he wants it.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If Trey Gowdy is able to successfully help President Trump expose Dem/Repub deep state crooks, while assisting with flipping the House back to Republicans, he will be a shoe-in for Supreme Court Justice, if he wants it.

Agreed

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Gowdy beast mode - activated

Gowdy left a lot unsaid in the Strzok hearings...

Now, it gets to come 180 with Strzok on the defensive

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Please link for me a crime that Trump has committed.

Thanks in advance...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What impeachment inquiry?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join