It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much would you need to donate to get a meeting with ......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Trump's people knew when they saw "Crown Prosecutor" it was a hoax.

The Trump Campaign beat the Clinton Campaign, which was the richest and most powerful political campaign in history.

They didn't do that by making mistakes and not knowing anything 😎

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump's people knew when they saw "Crown Prosecutor" it was a hoax.

The Trump Campaign beat the Clinton Campaign, which was the richest and most powerful political campaign in history.

They didn't do that by making mistakes and not knowing anything 😎

Parscale really deserves mad props for his ability to do what he does. He is seriously from the future....leaps and bounds ahead of anyone else.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

A million will get you lunch.

How much is lunch with members of Donald Trump's cabinet and House and Senate leadership worth? According to the Presidential Inaugural Committee, a cool $1 million.

Link

Or you can enter a raffle on his website to hang out with him in D.C. For a small donation of course..

Link

ETA: I'm tempted to enter the raffle on his website in the off chance I might win. I'd like nothing better than to tell him to his face what a swarmy patch of alpaca ass he is. But I'd have to donate money to him to enter. And I still have a few morals left..
edit on 8-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It was only an infamous meeting in the minds of Democrats.

It was quite literally a nothingburger that helped the left not one bit... even though they tried.

Although if one was to snoop around a bit about the meeting one would notice that someone there had a meeting with Fusion GPS both before and after the meeting....

(CNSNews.com) – Transcripts released Wednesday by the Senate Judiciary Committee say that Glenn Simpson, the co-founder of Fusion GPS, had dinner with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya both the day before and the day after she met with Donald Trump, Jr. at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.

Fusion GPS’ Glenn Simpson Dined With Russian Lawyer Before & After Her Meeting at Trump Tower

So are you like Mueller and not know who and what Fusion GPS is?

Do I need to post some particulars for you?

And let's not forget this little tidbit either...

But the meeting took place at a critical time when Fusion GPS was being paid by a Russian oligarch and by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee while it enlisted former British spy Christopher Steele to dig up damaging information about Trump through his contacts in Moscow.

KILLSHOT!!!!

OUCH! What say you to this JustJohnny?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

It was quite literally a nothingburger that helped the left not one bit... even though they tried.

Although if one was to snoop around a bit about the meeting one would notice that someone there had a meeting with Fusion GPS both before and after the meeting....

(CNSNews.com) – Transcripts released Wednesday by the Senate Judiciary Committee say that Glenn Simpson, the co-founder of Fusion GPS, had dinner with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya both the day before and the day after she met with Donald Trump, Jr. at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.

Fusion GPS’ Glenn Simpson Dined With Russian Lawyer Before & After Her Meeting at Trump Tower

But the meeting took place at a critical time when Fusion GPS was being paid by a Russian oligarch and by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee while it enlisted former British spy Christopher Steele to dig up damaging information about Trump through his contacts in Moscow.

KILLSHOT!!!!

OUCH! What say you to this JustJohnny?

He's a hit and run kind of poster.

He won't respond to my post and tomorrow will pollute different threads with the same six talking points that he always copy/pastes.

I didn't post that for him to reply to anyways... I posted it for other people to read.

edit on 8-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Must Pay Vodka with Cuban Cigar

Russian lawyer at Trump Tower meeting charged in separate case

Wow sorry, first pic looks like Greta all growed up.

On topic. Greta would have to pay me and I'd donate the money to a new coal powered power station. Yeah!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Did you miss the email in the OP that literally spells out the collusion narrative in words a toddler could understand..

Even fully writing out Russian government and such..

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

ACCORDING TO THE Conservative News Network!!!!

“All right all the time..”

BWAHAHAHA

OH MAN THAT IS FUNNY!!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

There is no need to source the email from of Trump Jr.s...

It is common knowledge and super easily verified..

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Your right I am clueless as to who he is...

I don’t watch and believe every YouTube video from info wars I see lmao..

Period, the end of the discussion is the fact that if trump had evidence of ANYTHING he would have been used it ages ago..

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

“Russia doesn’t even have a crown prosecutor...duh..”

That was the dumbest deflection ever... I mean like a toddler wouldn’t buy it...

Some conservative talking points are just soooo stupid, people have got to be trolling.. I just can’t believe anyone is actually that stupid... I believe people will play dumb to make a political point... but they have to know....

If I say you are the “crown mod of ATS”.. I am not saying that ATS has a specific position designated as “crown mod”...

It means you are , at least perceived as the “golden boy” of the ATS mod team..

The joker is known as the “clown prince of crime”.. specifically from calling people the “crown prince of (fill in the blank)..

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

BWAHAHAHA

You should check the source before you act all superior lol...

It is from a conservative conspiracy site lol..

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Gothmog

There is no need to source the email from of Trump Jr.s...

It is common knowledge and super easily verified..

Then why not just do it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join