It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much would you need to donate to get a meeting with ......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Concerning the infamous trump tower meeting, where Kushner, Manafort and Trump Jr. met with russian spy’s to Obtain dirt on Hillary Clinton..

How much would someone have to donate to the trump campaign to get a mid-campaign meeting with Kushner, Manafort and Jr. all at the same time???

I do not think a million dollars would do it... I bet donating a million would get a meeting with one of the three... maybe your choice...

But to have all 3 bajillionaires clear their INCREDIBLY busy schedule in the middle of a presidential campaign......

I bet that takes 5-10 million.. ATLEAST..

I think that speaks volumes concerning how important the meeting was to trump and Co...

If any of us tried to get that meeting , it would probably take A 5 million dollar donation!!!!..

So whatever you think that number is, what is worth that much for them to all be at the meeting??

This will not stop the trumpets, but......

“ Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

edit on 8-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Have some salad with Russian dressing, Trump did.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Probably around 600K, paid in monthly installments of 50K over 12 months.

Non reeeeeeeeeeeeee..fundable of course.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Did you hear about that new Democrat brand vodka?

It's got zero proof.....

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It was only an infamous meeting in the minds of Democrats.

It was quite literally a nothingburger that helped the left not one bit... even though they tried.

Although if one was to snoop around a bit about the meeting one would notice that someone there had a meeting with Fusion GPS both before and after the meeting....

(CNSNews.com) – Transcripts released Wednesday by the Senate Judiciary Committee say that Glenn Simpson, the co-founder of Fusion GPS, had dinner with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya both the day before and the day after she met with Donald Trump, Jr. at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.

Fusion GPS’ Glenn Simpson Dined With Russian Lawyer Before & After Her Meeting at Trump Tower

So are you like Mueller and not know who and what Fusion GPS is?

Do I need to post some particulars for you?

And let's not forget this little tidbit either...

But the meeting took place at a critical time when Fusion GPS was being paid by a Russian oligarch and by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee while it enlisted former British spy Christopher Steele to dig up damaging information about Trump through his contacts in Moscow.

edit on 8-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

No sourced information ?
Again ?
Just personal opinion (more like TDS opinion)

So , you are not voting Trump in the 2020 US Presidential Election ?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

bet he is clueless of who Joseph Misfud is either

Democrats don't seem to read much.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Lumenari

bet he is clueless of who Joseph Misfud is either

Democrats don't seem to read much.

They don't have to....

They have CNN to tell them what to think.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I think I'm going to refer all questions about Trump to my attorney, Joe Mamma.

Please refer to Joe Mamma if you have any further questions.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

“ Good morning
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

We know what happened...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Well, if we look at recent "pay to play" it would have to be a lot. 1 million? Please, that is chump change!

There is over 300 million referenced here:

apnews.com...

The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

Clinton met with representatives of at least 16 foreign governments that donated as much as $170 million to the Clinton charity, but they were not included in AP’s calculations because such meetings would presumably have been part of her diplomatic duties.

LOL
edit on 8-10-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

“ Good morning
Best
Rob Goldstone”

We know what happened...

I saw what you typed the 1st time, the 2nd time and the 100th time.
It’s still bullsh!t.
I know if you repeat a lie enough, your deranged cult will believe it but don’t expect people with a brain to believe it.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Your posts are funny. You seem to believe that Russia made people vote for Trump.

Do you believe all of those here shutting your idiocy down at every turn simply decided to vote and trust him based on Russian Facebook and Twitter bots?

I do hope you realize how utterly stupid that premise is.

Anywho...keep up the posts...it just keeps the real issues in the light.

lololololol

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

“ Good morning
Best
Rob Goldstone”

We know what happened...

Please link for me the name of the current "Crown Prosecutor" of Russia.

It should be so easy even a cave man can do it!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Ill donate 5 million and let you know dude.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I dunno but if you give the Russians some of our uranium your husband and crime partner can get $500,000 for a short speech to top-tier oligarchs.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
see the cowards of the left run when you back them into the corner of lies they tell

run fast

run long

run deep

run.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Seriously; Why are you thinking about this now?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You're still trying to push that absurd debunked "crown prosecutor" email BS?!

Wow, you people must be really desperate. Just recycling old nonsense,

top topics

<<   2 >>

join