It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators, sorry, you won't be president in 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I just heard something brilliant. If the impeachment goes through like it looks. then the Senate will have the trial. And all the senators will need to be part of that. So, no time to campaign, just day in, day out, waiting for the Senate to vote and keep Trump. Biden and Mayor Pete will be mighty lonely on the campaign trail.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ah, don't worry... Biden is pretty much done and now they are going after Warren. Expect a big Warren scandal soon.

Expect Hillary to announce soon... she will save us

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Biden is incapable of rebuilding the blue wall. That was his only job. He will not be rebuilding. The people have convicted him. It's over.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Don't worry, Hillary will keep them company.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I don't like Biden. I hope he doesn't win the nomination.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I like Hillary less than Biden. Both are way to far to the right.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

she dosent need any more scandals she declared war on wallstreet and they said if shes the DNC pick they will either sit this one out or vote for trump, and she also went after big tech (fb twitter etc) an wants to break them up which ironically is one of the only "bipartisan" support issues ive seen match up w trump and his democratic opponents even though they wanna do it for entirely different reasons

this is what the dnc has as the top 3. bumbling scratch and snif Biden

"taxahontus i declare war on wallstreet " Elizabeth warren

and Bernie "i just a had a frigging heart attack" sanders with his admittedly decent fundraising base of "match my contribution"

what makes 2020 extra fun is all the crap the republicans got last election for having so many candidates (of which trump buried all of them including the bush family ,Romney and rubio) at which the democratic answer is to have as many if not more canidates then the RNC ran in 2016 be the solution to their 2020 problem. they are going broke,have campaigned on raising taxes ,taking guns, giving health care to illegals open borders and of course their main rallying cry of "orange man bad impeach!!!!!!" that is why you have to vote for us . its even more fun as the dems have been taking each other out at the knees with out much input needed from trump and his tweets . hell allgreen all but said we have to impeach him or he will win 2020

www.realclearpolitics.com...

REP. AL GREEN: I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this president, he will get re-elected. If we don't impeach him, he will say he's been vindicated. He will say the Democrats had an overwhelming majority in the House and didn't take up impeachment. He will say we have a constitutional duty to do it if it was there and we didn't. He will say he's been vindicated.
so it sheds light on their impeachment shenanigans as their own party members have openly said if we dont impeach him he will beat us

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's Michelle's to lose now.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You wish AOC could run, don’t you?
She is batsh!t off the planet Left.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

If she could have handle lunches of children maybe so but she couldn't grasp that situation.

Kids are not eating tofu, veggie burgers and califlower tater tots. GTFO here with that nonsense.
Totally disconnected from reality.

Get the fast food spreads for em' like Trump.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

We need to prop up biden and warren for a few months. Just until it is certain the nominee will be one of them. Biden will be hillary 2.0 but without the feminazi vote. Warren will lose all of the financial backing of the democrat party, which will destroy her.

We need one of these idiots to be the nominee.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Yep they became so far right they turned into war hawks.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
BREAKING: Senator Bernie Sanders says he is winding down the pace of his Presidential campaign, following his heart attack.

thehill.com...

And his daughter-in-law died today of cancer at age 46.

www.nbcnews.com...

There's a saying from the old Morton Salt commercials.

"When it rains, it pours."

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Would the senators running for president have to recuse themselves because it would be seen as conflicting with an opponent in an election campaign.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
so after 2/3rd of the DNC gets busted for the FISA Court abuse

who is gonna be left to hold impeachment??

this month is going to be so much fun

Happy Holloween!!!👻👻👻

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

AOC is too far right for him as well. Come to think of it, she is so far from ever being right for anybody

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wall Street aint afraid of WArren and she wont do squat to them if she ever won. She will be a bankster boot licker just like the rest of 'em.

But seriously, she aint going to win anyway.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

So that takes care of Dumb & Dumber and then continuing to move left would that make you Dumbest?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Good point. Democrats will be incapacitated by the FISA Abuse and MSM Collusion reports.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Any DNC candidate is simply going through the motions to suck the last few dollars they can from the resistance. No one thinks they can win. It is like that Family Guy episode when Lois is running. She says tons of great stuff no one listents. She says 9/11 and the place goes nuts. Same thing here.

The mindset is if I can make and say things about Trump I can send out more mailers. Then they pay their brother, uncle, wife, boyfriend, etc for consulting and they are golden. Scumbags....

I mean Nancy...what happened to DACA?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join