It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham investigation expands .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: toolgal462

Mueller conspired with Rosenstein. They were in the Oval office together with President Trump. I wonder which one wore the "Wire"?

Or, ahem, accidentally left their phone behind?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: toolgal462
Looks like Mueller Magoo lied to Congress about interviewing to become the FBI Director.

Throw him in solitary confinement and throw away the key.

I'm not sure about this one. I could definitely be wrong but I dont think he could have been FBI director because he had already hit term limit.

I read an explanation somewhere about that (can't find it now) but,...

It made a case for a 2nd "10 year term" because the actual language only states an "Incumbent" can not be re-appointed or extended. There's nothing about somebody not being appointed as long as they are not an incumbent !!

Possible "Loophole" was being "presented" by Mueller to Trump ? 😎

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Looks like Mueller Magoo lied to Congress about interviewing to become the FBI Director.

I'm not sure about this one. I could definitely be wrong but I dont think he could have been FBI director because he had already hit term limit.

I read an explanation somewhere about that (can't find it now) but,...

It made a case for a 2nd "10 year term" because the actual language only states an "Incumbent" can not be re-appointed or extended. There's nothing about somebody not being appointed as long as they are not an incumbent !!

Possible "Loophole" was being "presented" by Mueller to Trump ? 😎

Interesting...I'll have to look into that. If true then damn....that would be a big hit on Mueller.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It has the ability to be devastating for the FBI and intelligence community .

Brennan and Cutter have their ass in a sling.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hello, I have read your posts in the past but I think this is the first time conversing directly

I will require a deposit of 100$ due to the incured cost of EYE BLEACH for that bernie coloring book 😱😱

Next time, put up a warning!!! 🚧🚧

( again, pleasure to meet ya )

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It's looking like former Deputy Attorney General ROD ROSENSTEIN is a TARGET of prosecutor John Durham.

An amazing write up with examples/evidence: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh yes The Prophet Barry O .

That man’s name is about as welcome as a outhouse breeze as far as I’m concerned .

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

I will require a deposit of 100$ due to the incured cost of EYE BLEACH for that bernie coloring book 😱😱

How about we call it even and I don't post the ad with Hillary in daisy-dukes? You didn't even have to see it and that messed you up I know. Messed myself up with that one.

The pleasure is mine.

So...deal or no deal?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It sounds like it’s already game over

Durham already knows everything they did, impeachment is the last gasps of the democrats

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual I live in St Petersburg (well, St Pete Beach actually) – and the view of the Gulf of Mexico is wonderful ! I want to be certain I understand what point you’re trying to make by posting this. Are you trying to allege that approx.. $ 1 million in FB ads and a few hundred Russian Internet Trolls were more influential in swaying American voters than substantially ALL US News Media 24/7 (NY Times, WaPo, HuffPo, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, etc), nearly EVERY Hollywood celebrity, nearly all music stars, the sitting President at the time (who took every chance to denigrate the eventual winner – I mean, who can forget the infamous SNL mic drop “at least I got to BE President” moment), all DEM politicians and pundits, nearly all the pollsters, AND the approx.. $ 3 BILLION spent on ads promoting Hillary (including “Priorities USA” which raised and spent more than any PAC in history to help Hillary)? Is that what you’re trying to say? If it is, I think you sound a little foolish.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I think you mean that he couldn't be FBI director again and that is right but there are people coming forward to say he was indeed interviewing for that position. I suppose the President could have possibly made an exception somehow if he wanted Magoo....

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I think you mean that he couldn't be FBI director again and that is right but there are people coming forward to say he was indeed interviewing for that position. I suppose the President could have possibly made an exception somehow if he wanted Magoo....

Well...Obama gave Mueller a extra year so I guess Trump could have given him the job again.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TSZodiac
a reply to: contextual I live in St Petersburg (well, St Pete Beach actually) – and the view of the Gulf of Mexico is wonderful ! I want to be certain I understand what point you’re trying to make by posting this. Are you trying to allege that approx.. $ 1 million in FB ads and a few hundred Russian Internet Trolls were more influential in swaying American voters than substantially ALL US News Media 24/7 (NY Times, WaPo, HuffPo, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, etc), nearly EVERY Hollywood celebrity, nearly all music stars, the sitting President at the time (who took every chance to denigrate the eventual winner – I mean, who can forget the infamous SNL mic drop “at least I got to BE President” moment), all DEM politicians and pundits, nearly all the pollsters, AND the approx.. $ 3 BILLION spent on ads promoting Hillary (including “Priorities USA” which raised and spent more than any PAC in history to help Hillary)? Is that what you’re trying to say? If it is, I think you sound a little foolish.

Touche!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Based on Magoo's performance before congress, I can see why he didn't get the job.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Based on Magoo's performance before congress, I can see why he didn't get the job.

"Fusion GPS? No that doesn't ring any bells." "Mifsud, Mifsud, hmmmm, nope that doesn't sound familiar either."

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: thedigirati

How about we call it even and I don't post the ad with Hillary in daisy-dukes? You didn't even have to see it and that messed you up I know. Messed myself up with that one.

The pleasure is mine.

So...deal or no deal?

Deal!!!!!!!!

I pinky swear ☝

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
Senate today found Russia did support trump during the election, only took 'em three years to state the obvious but, progress?
Opening post has a tenuous link to Russia and, surprisingly nobody made a thread about it here...
Wonder how many pushing the Biden story live in Saint Petersburg? It does explain certain users here awful use of English language and grammar.

Isn't that why Mueller indicted a group of Russians?

And are you suggesting that Russia created footage of Biden bragging about withholding aid to Ukraine?

Say whatever you wish, but that won't go away.
edit on 9-10-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join