It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham investigation expands .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Wonder how many pushing the Biden story live in Saint Petersburg? It does explain certain users here awful use of English language and grammar.

Quoted for irony.

edit on 8-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I have always heard that you never know details of a real investigation until it is done.

This will be very big. I am looking forward to it.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Awesome, so when should we expect some form of accountability??

Crazy accusations are free.. holding people accountable requires proof.

You're doing a great job keeping the thread at the top....dont stop now!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
No reasonable prosecutor would have a problem convicting Jamey Comey. I would love to hear that statement on say a WED at 10:45 am.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Oh no....

The russians SPECIFICALLY supported trump and only trump, even through the gop primaries..

Now you are right that doesn’t mean it was invited..russia could supporting simply because he is a dumpster fire or they assume he will be easy to play..

No need for trump to be involved....

But we know he AT LEAST wanted to be involved and took MAJOR steps to be involved..

“ Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

Trump Jr. gets that email. THEN THE TOP 3 people in the trump campaign make time to meet with Russian SPYS SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of obtaining dirt on Hillary...

So the BEST CASE FOR TRUMP logical option from there is that trump was willing to collude , but the Russians “stood him up”...

Which doesn’t make much sense...if trump were willing, why wouldn’t the Russians make a deal???

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

lololololol

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Oh no....

The russians SPECIFICALLY supported trump and only trump, even through the gop primaries..

Now you are right that doesn’t mean it was invited..russia could supporting simply because he is a dumpster fire or they assume he will be easy to play..

But we know he AT LEAST wanted to be involved and took MAJOR steps to be involved..

“ Good morning
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

Trump Jr. gets that email. THEN THE TOP 3 people in the trump campaign make time to meet with Russian SPYS SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of obtaining dirt on Hillary...

So the BEST CASE FOR TRUMP logical option from there is that trump was willing to collude , but the Russians “stood him up”...

Which doesn’t make much sense...if trump were willing, why wouldn’t the Russians make a deal???

You are going back a long way for the “Trump Tower Meeting” disinfo campaign by the deranged Dems.
It failed miserably, pretty much blew up on the launchpad.
At least catch up a little and push the “Ukraine” disinfo campaign, then you will be on the same page with the rest of your insane Komrades.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Bunch of lies in that post there.

The Russians actually paid for pro and counter protests with Trump.

Their stated goal was to promote discord and make the average American voter lose trust in the voting system.

They shouldn't have bothered... Democrats have been working hard on that for generations.

Hillary actually used Russian information to influence the election.

But that doesn't count, I guess...

As far as your last silly little bit here....

There is no "Crown Prosecutor" of Russia.

I actually told you this a day or two ago and you've forgotten that since then?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Glad Democrats admit that Democrats were stupid enough to fall for Russian Trolls and vote against The Hillary Machine

😃 😃 😃

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Good times

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
Senate today found Russia did support trump during the election, only took 'em three years to state the obvious but, progress?
Opening post has a tenuous link to Russia and, surprisingly nobody made a thread about it here...
Wonder how many pushing the Biden story live in Saint Petersburg? It does explain certain users here awful use of English language and grammar.

Your link really brings no new inforamtion

they think it's linked.

we already knew this. but it doesn't really say how much does it?

like 7 guys, 70 guys, 700.

so it's not quantifiable.

it's information that is ture. and the sunshines on earth. that is also information, How much sunshine?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Oh no....

“ Good morning
Best
Rob Goldstone”

Got a good reliable source for that ?
Other than your neighbor or "sources say" ?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Nope

A 37-page indictment resulting from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation shows that Russian nationals and businesses also worked to boost the campaigns of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and Green party nominee Jill Stein in an effort to damage Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Russians helped Bernie and Jill Stein

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Why expand an investigation into Obama's scandal-free administration?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Senate today found Russia did support trump during the election, only took 'em three years to state the obvious but, progress?
Opening post has a tenuous link to Russia and, surprisingly nobody made a thread about it here...

The Senate is late to the game; there have already been scientific studies into the subject; from a joint study on the subject regarding the 2016 election by Princeton University and Dartmouth College:

Specifically, we find that approximately one in four Americans visited a fake news website, but that consumption was disproportionately observed among Trump supporters for whom its largely pro-Trump content was attitude-consistent. However, this pattern of selective exposure was heavily concentrated among a small subset of people — almost six in ten visits to fake news websites came from the 10% of Americans with the most conservative information diets. Finally, we specifically identify Facebook as the most important mechanism facilitating the spread of fake news and show that fact-checking largely failed to e↵ectively reach consumers of fake news.

www.dartmouth.edu...

It would seem that "a small subset of mostly conservative information seekers" were influenced into voting for the person they would have voted for anyway regardless of Russian interference.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Looks like Mueller Magoo lied to Congress about interviewing to become the FBI Director.

Throw him in solitary confinement and throw away the key.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Mueller conspired with Rosenstein. They were in the Oval office together with President Trump. I wonder which one wore the "Wire"?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Looks like Mueller Magoo lied to Congress about interviewing to become the FBI Director.

Throw him in solitary confinement and throw away the key.

I'm not sure about this one. I could definitely be wrong but I dont think he could have been FBI director because he had already hit term limit.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

WARNING: Viewing these ads from the IRA (Internet Research Agency) could overcome your sensibilities and make you vote...for somebody.

It worked on Michael Moore we do know, however, he showed up for the 2nd one.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Mmmm....that Bernie coloring book has me all hot and bothered.....need to break out my racially nonspecific gender free crayons now....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join