It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham investigation expands .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I look at this bittersweet. It will be a more thorough investigation but it will probably push the timeline for release back quite a bit.

Durham was originally tasked with looking at the origins of the Russia investigation. Recently it’s been announced that they expanded the timelines past the 2017 inauguration.

EXCLUSIVE – John Durham, the U.S. attorney reviewing the origins of the 2016 counterintelligence investigation into Russia and the Trump campaign, is probing a wider timeline than previously known, according to multiple senior administration officials.

Snip

However, based on what he has been finding, Durham has expanded his investigation adding agents and resources, the senior administration officials said. The timeline has grown from the beginning of the probe through the election and now has included a post-election timeline through the spring of 2017, up to when Robert Mueller was named special counsel.

The investigations keep getting bigger and bigger. The impact is going to be huge and I hope this is the strategy to drain the swamp.

Fox

With this timeline being pushed up to the start of the Mueller investigation. It looks to be pretty certain he’s looking at the same cast of characters from the seventh floor of the FBI and the Three Stooges from the DOJ.

I looked around and picked information out from various new sources. For a little more oomph to this post. I like to use bias sources whenever I can.

Here’s time magazine.

His mandate, the Justice Department also said, is to determine whether “intelligence collection activities by the U.S. government related to the Trump 2016 Presidential Campaign were lawful and appropriate.” The investigation was launched in April.

Snip

Attorney General William Barr has traveled extensively as part of the investigation to introduce Durham to foreign counterparts, including to officials in Italy and the United Kingdom. Barr has also enlisted Trump to call other foreign leaders about the matter.

DOJ policy is not to comment on ongoing investigations. Makes me wonder about the origins of the Ukraine call.

Time

This is the middletown press from my look into it a pretty neutral source.

Mr. Durham is gathering information from numerous sources, including a number of foreign countries,” said Kerri Kupec, a DOJ spokesman, on Monday. “At Attorney General [William] Barr’s request, the President has contacted other countries to ask them to introduce the Attorney General and Mr. Durham to appropriate officials.”
Last week, Kupec said Barr had not yet contacted Ukraine in connection with this investigation, but “certain Ukrainians who are not members of the government have volunteered information to Mr. Durham, which he is evaluating.”
Durham’s investigation — examining how U.S. officials probed the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia — was kicked off in May at the behest of Barr. But the fact that Ukraine is one target of the ongoing investigation is relatively new.

That could be read two ways. Either Trump didn’t contact Zelensky on behalf of the investigation. Or the phone call was on behalf of the investigation but Barr had not made firsthand contact as of last week. .

Middletown press

For what it’s worth Catherine Herridge Who is known Durham for decades. Said he wouldn’t be asking for more agents if he wasn’t on the something.
edit on 8-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Remember back in late September when Pelosi said that AG Barr "has gone rogue and has for a long time now?" That's Dem speak for "he's on to us."

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Durham should probe the widest timeline there is....right up until yesterday, every day.
Because the criminal acts by the Dems did not stop when Mueller named SC.
Starting to get really impatient with this crap though.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I heard about this watching Bret Baier today

this thread will be ignored by the left shills and democrats

they don't Believe Durham exists.

or they are floating in de-nile. ⛴⛴⛴

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Senate today found Russia did support trump during the election, only took 'em three years to state the obvious but, progress?
Opening post has a tenuous link to Russia and, surprisingly nobody made a thread about it here...
Wonder how many pushing the Biden story live in Saint Petersburg? It does explain certain users here awful use of English language and grammar.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

more delays. Ugh. I hope the storm can be weathered long enough to see some heads roll. They are full steam ahead now. If they can make up enough stuff, the election could be stolen. Not sure who is able to run who isn't. Unless they import some new blood, it's looking like a mess for them, and like a rabid dog in a corner, they crap all over themselves..........Oh, and they are mean.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yeah I think they’re getting scared too.

I can’t help but think this extended timeline is due to Storzk, Page and the rest. Intentions on keeping Trump from being president even up to Rosenstein’s wearing a wire and Comey lying while questioning Trump.

Anyone else that even discussed overthrowing the Government . Could be found guilty of .... ( Pay attention to the comma )

18 U.S. Code § 2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

It’s not beyond the realm of possibilities anyway .

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

For what it’s worth Catherine Herridge Who is known Durham for decades. Said he wouldn’t be asking for more agents if he wasn’t on the something.

She's worth listening to and I believe it.

With all of the news breaking about the children or close associates of Pelosi, Romney, Kerry, McCain, Mueller, Schiff, Biden and the Clintons having sweetheart energy relationships with Ukrainian companies, this is going to be quite the spectacle.

It also looks like Biden may be on the hook for direct interference with the 2016 election. I'm sure more will follow.

Good time to buy popcorn stock.

edit on 8-10-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Where there is smoke there's fire!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

My Prediction - Durham Will be " Wacked " by the C.I.A. IF he Finds Out Anything Damaging to the " Far Left " Democrats .

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So when will it be safe to say it went no where, because Absolutely nothing happens??

And I do not mean anything ridiculously close...

When trump leaves office??

I see these stories CONSTANTLY, yet it is only trump associates going to jail, I see no reason that the trend will not continue.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Dude the country has known that for years. They supported Bernie originally .

That doesn’t mean either invited it. Please don’t play the 30,000 emails soundbite . It was a joke the indicator is people laughing in the video .

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Awesome, so when should we expect some form of accountability??

Crazy accusations are free.. holding people accountable requires proof.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If you touch the oven you get burned .

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
Senate today found Russia did support trump during the election, only took 'em three years to state the obvious but, progress?
Opening post has a tenuous link to Russia and, surprisingly nobody made a thread about it here...
Wonder how many pushing the Biden story live in Saint Petersburg? It does explain certain users here awful use of English language and grammar.

LOL the Russian Boogeyman again.
I would rather have a Russian friend than a Liberal friend.
Too much baggage with Liberals, they are afraid of everything.
edit on 8-10-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Oh no. Some people in Russia supported him using social media. What a terrible crime. Whatever will we do?

Your boogeyman Russia crap needs to stop. You're even trying to tell us there are russian disinformation agents on ATS. Get a grip man.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Both votes they swayed made a difference too !! 😃

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

oh yes those evil memes they sure swayed the election didn't they....... i mean i guess its one way to make dem voters look foolish if frigging memes convinced them to vote for trump over Hillary i mean we cant let those Russians use social media to fiddle in elections its not like we haven't staged legit coups of other governments before ever no no no sir never at all

www.theatlantic.com... but yeah cant let memes be used we prefer the old fashoned way of rigging elections and setting up puppet governments even if they occasionally go on to commit war crimes and atrocities against their own people in the name of fighting Communism

That’s a problem. Discussing America’s history of electoral interference has never been more necessary. It’s necessary not so Americans can downplay the severity of Russia’s election attack. It’s necessary so Americans can determine how—and how not—to respond. The less Americans know about America’s history of electoral interference, the more likely they are to acquiesce to—or even cheer—its return. That’s dangerous because, historically, American meddling has done far more to harm democracy than promote it. What many Russians, but few Americans, know is that 20 years before Russia tried to swing an American presidential election, America tried to swing a presidential election in Russia. The year was 1996. Boris Yeltsin was seeking a second term, and Bill Clinton desperately wanted to help. “I want this guy to win so bad,” he told Deputy Secretary of State Strobe Talbott, “it hurts.”

en.wikipedia.org...

According to information released as part of the findings of the Church Committee, the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency supported the kidnapping of the Chilean Army Commander-in-Chief General René Schneider in an attempt to prevent the congressional confirmation of Salvador Allende. The attempt failed and Schneider was shot in the process. He died three days later from his wounds.[14] Thereafter, the U.S. continued a vigorous overt and covert campaign to undermine Allende's Presidency, which may have created the conditions for Allende's overthrow in a violent coup, although the U.S. was not directly implicated in the coup.[15] American official Henry Kissinger was quoted by Newsweek in 1974 saying this about Chile: "I don't see why we have to let a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its own people".[16]
so russian memes vs legit kidnapping the commander and chief of the Chilean military lol sure those compare

how about interfearing in our allies elections we do that too and have for years

Israeli elections 2016 election (U.S.) During the administration of President Barack Obama, the U.S. State Department sent $350,000 to an Israeli organization, OneVoice, which used the funds to try to oust Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.[28] 1996 election (U.S.) U.S. President Bill Clinton later acknowledged that, in the wake of the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, Clinton interfered on behalf of Shimon Peres against Benjamin Netanyahu. Clinton later said that he "tried to do it in a way that didn't overtly involve me".[29]
but sure memes vs pallets of cash for political opponents of our allies

but some times cash and memes wont cut it in those cases we have the cia directly run campaigns to help our chosen leaders get elected

Philippines election (U.S., 1953) The United States Government, including the Central Intelligence Agency, had a strong influence on the 1953 elections, and candidates in the election fiercely competed with each other for U.S. support.[39] CIA agent Edward Lansdale purportedly ran the successful 1953 presidential campaign of Ramon Magsaysay.[4]

or how about in 1996 when the chinese did this to help the clintons

In February 1997, officials from the Federal Bureau of Investigation announced they had uncovered evidence that the government of China had sought to make illegal foreign contributions to the Democratic National Committee.[83][84] Despite the evidence,[85][86] both the presidential administration and the Chinese government denied any wrongdoing.[87][88]
so the general message i get by dem and republucan behavior in the past is election meddling bad unless were doing it to pick our own proxy leaders

en.wikipedia.org...

we have meddled in south american affairs for over half a century

Brazil experienced several decades of right-wing authoritarian governments, especially after the US-backed[8] 1964 Brazilian coup d'état against center-left social democrat João Goulart promoted, according to then President John F. Kennedy, to "prevent Brazil from becoming another Cuba".[9] Brazil's return to democracy saw several consecutive right-wing neoliberal governments following the Washington Consensus ending in endemic inequality and extreme poverty, one of the worst in the Continent.[10]

and

Costa Rica was the only country in Latin America that never had a long lasting authoritarian government in the 20th century. Its only dictatorship during the period was after the 1917 Costa Rican coup d'état lead by Minister of War Federico Tinoco Granados[18] against President Alfredo González Flores after González attempted to increase tax to the wealthiest, and it lasted only two years. In fact, the US government lead by Democratic President Woodrow Wilson did not recognize Tinoco's rule and, despite the fact that the United Fruit Company was one of the affected companies by González' tax reform, helped the opposition that quickly overthrew Tinoco after a few months of warfare.[18]
so hey we will absolutly meddle in your elections if it helps our bottom line but god forbid any one post memes

When democracy was restored, four consecutive governments of the conservative ARENA in El Salvador were elected, all of which endorsed neoliberal and Washington consensus policies. The results of which were clear with increases in poverty,[26] expansion of the inequality gap,[27] and corruption scandals. The first democratically elected leftist leaders in El Salvador were Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front's nominee Mauricio Funes in 2009 and then Salvador Sánchez Cerén in 2014. Like neighboring FSLN, FMLN also was a former guerrilla turn into political parties and both Ortega and Cerén were former guerrilla fighters, albeit their political position were very different, with Cerén continuing Funes’ pragmatic pro-market approach.
oddly enough that fruit company shows up in this one again

After the Sandinista Revolution that overthrew pro-American dictator[31] Anastasio Somoza Debayle, Nicaragua faced the USA sponsored rebel far-right Contra guerrilla. After the return of the democracy, right-wing forces were dominant in the country, with Nicaragua having three consecutive governments of the Liberals. As in other Central American countries these governments endorsed neoliberal economic policies with a quick increase in poverty,[26] inequality and income gap.[27] The first left-wing victory in Central America came from former leftist guerrilla fighter Daniel Ortega and the Sandinista National Liberation Front in Nicaragua in 2006.
literally invaded but memes

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

more delays. Ugh. I hope the storm can be weathered long enough to see some heads roll. They are full steam ahead now. If they can make up enough stuff, the election could be stolen. Not sure who is able to run who isn't. Unless they import some new blood, it's looking like a mess for them, and like a rabid dog in a corner, they crap all over themselves..........Oh, and they are mean.

Like a rabid dog they’ll be unpredictable and vicious until they’re put down .

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
continued from last post as i ran out of room en.wikipedia.org...

Left-wing Panamanian de facto ruler Omar Torrijos' unexpected death in a plane crash has been attributed to US agents in collaboration with Manuel Noriega.[32][33] According to John Perkins's book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man the motive behind it was Torrijo's negotiations with Japanese businessmen to expand the Panama Canal excluding American firms.[34] Torrijos was also a supporter of the anti-Somoza FSLN rebel group in Nicaragua which stained his relationship with Reagan.[35] Torrijos was succeeded by more pro-American dictator Manuel Noriega, who sided with the US interests during Torrijos government.[36][37] However, increasing tensions between Noriega and the US government also led to the United States invasion of Panama which ended in Noriega's overthrowing.
but hey if we cant invade or rig the votes we will just whack the leaders we dont like that sure compares to russian social media actions

Another CIA-sponsored government in Peru was Alberto Fujimori and Vladimiro Montesinos's regime,[53][54] However, Montesino's extreme corruption and authoritarian leanings eventually led to the downfall of Fujimori's government. Several democratic governments followed including Fujimori's opposition leader Alejandro Toledo, APRA leader Alan García and left-leaning Ollanta Humala. Albeit at one point signaled as "chavista" (close to Venezuela's Hugo Chávez), Humala kept Peru as part of the Pacific Alliance and its economic influence.[55]
another coup engineered by CIA with disastrous consequences but hey fighting Communism so its ok

en.wikipedia.org... wont quote all of these but we have a pretty long history of election interference and regime change going back to the early 1900s so why prey tell would we be expected to be surprised that other countries decide to screw with us in relatively minor ways in comparison to the shenanigans we have pulled for decades. other then memes and alleged hacking attempts into voting machines (with out actually changing votes) do you really think Russia's social media campaign equates to the crimes we have perpetrated for so many many years? let me know when they start changing votes,killing candidates or invading us to change our elections then perhaps it could be on par with what we have pulled

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join