It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House formally tells Democrats it won’t cooperate with impeachment probe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: xuenchen

I think Trump is guilty of breaking the law and his oath to the Constitution. It's up to you Republicans to decide where your loyalty lies.

So we have to determine our Constitutional loyalties based on your opinion?

Hooooleeeee crap!

Authoritarian much?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I think Trump is guilty of breaking the law and his oath to the Constitution. It's up to you Republicans to decide where your loyalty lies.

Mine lies in the Constitution.

Yours does not.

Wow. On what basis to make that assertion?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You mean Republicans better be loyal to Democrats? Or else what?

PS, If Trump is guilty of that, it's incumbent upon the House Judicial Committee to hold a vote and start the impeachment process ... a thing they haven't done.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You also Like Omar, I hear she is free now if you know ya wanna date her

You also like AOC

you also like Pelosi
You are also a Bot.

you have no crediblity.

ETA: much like the Democrats, You Brought it on yourself.
edit on 8-10-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hooooleeeee crap!

Authoritarian much?

No, if Trump broke the law then he broke his oath. If he broke either he deserves to be impeached.

I think the evidence seems legitimate. An impeaching hearing would determine if it is legitimate. As I've said many times Trump should try to get the NSA to release the actual recording to clear his name.

Maybe the person making the accusations are lying and then they can be found guilty of perjury and serve time to prevent this from happening again.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I think

...And, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, you too can take that think and whatever couch or car seat change you can find and run, don't walk, down to your local purveyor of fine fast food and use the combination of the think and exact change to buy yourself a quick bite off the dollar menu. YOU are not a Constitutional expert, nor are you even remotely in a position for what you think is legal or not to equal a hill of dried beans.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I believe he with held aide to Ukraine while they pressured ukraine to investigate Biden. Then, he went further, suggesting that china should investigate him also on national tv.
Ukraine needed us standing with them, they didnt get that though. And, by what I hear they are now going into peace talks with russia in a very weak position knowing that they cant really count on us for much. And ya, they have announced they are investigating.
China has the tariffs being held over their heads.

Oh, but he was just kidding about china!!!
Like he was kidding when he said russia, if you are listening... he was just trolling the dems...
That would be even worse!!!

And, now, he is throwing the Kurds under the bus along with ukraine.. announced it to the whole danged world but by what I hear he neglected to discuss it with his generals and the troops are over there just waiting on orders while Turkey are bombing the kurds (are our troops getting bombed also? Are they wondering if they should be defending the kurds? Should they be packing up getting ready to move out? Has anyone bothered to tell them yet??

I'm just glad I dont have any members of my family in the military at the present time because their commander in chief seems to be an idiot!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hooooleeeee crap!

Authoritarian much?

No, if Trump broke the law then he broke his oath. If he broke either he deserves to be impeached.

I agree.

I think the evidence seems legitimate.

I disagree.

An impeaching hearing would determine if it is legitimate.

No, a hearing would be to look at the evidence.

As I've said many times Trump should try to get the NSA to release the actual recording to clear his name.

So you "think" he's already a liar.

Maybe the person making the accusations are lying and then they can be found guilty of perjury and serve time to prevent this from happening again.

I agree.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

You also Like Omar, I hear she is free now if you know ya wanna date her

You also like AOC

you also like Pelosi
You are also a Bot.

you have no crediblity.

ETA: much like the Democrats, You Brought it on yourself.

I agree. I am not your father authority figure you are looking to give credibility.

Just because you do not like my opinion doesn't mean I have no credibility. This is the basis of my opinion. Seems like Trump may have done this:

"Today, Common Cause filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that President Donald Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and other political operatives illegally solicited a political contribution from a foreign national—by urging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and other Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden. The allegations were first published in The Wall Street Journal, and subsequently President Trump admitted that during a July 25th phone call he pressured President Zelensky to pursue the investigation of his political rival and his son.

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from directly or indirectly making a “contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” in connection with a U.S. election. Federal law also prohibits a person from soliciting or providing substantial assistance in the solicitation of such a contribution from a foreign national. Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” And the FEC by regulation defines “solicit” to mean “to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value.”

www.commoncause.org... bution-from-ukrainian-president/

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

In fairness, I'm a bit outside the window of average American where politics are concerned. If I had a Coors and a full bladder and was standing in a room with an elected Democrat experiencing spontaneous representative combustion, I'd pour the Coors into the nearest potted plant, turn 180 degrees away from the burning rep and piss in the corner of the room. Their present antics haven't really effected my view of them as a party, but it sure does seem to have worked wonders on the moderates and independents! Look at 'em fleeing rightward!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I think

...And, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, you too can take that think and whatever couch or car seat change you can find and run, don't walk, down to your local purveyor of fine fast food and use the combination of the think and exact change to buy yourself a quick bite off the dollar menu. YOU are not a Constitutional expert, nor are you even remotely in a position for what you think is legal or not to equal a hill of dried beans.

I like yours better star for you.

but yeah, what he said.,

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Not only that, he admitted he did it public! Twice! Once with Ukraine. And once with China.

The guy is dumb as a door-nail for incriminating himself so blatantly on TV.

link   

Yours does not.

Innocent until proven guilty ring a bell?

I mean, it's not in any of Karl Marx writings, but it is built upon the 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments here in America.

With the left, it is now "show me a man and I'll show you his crime."

Straight out of Soviet Russia.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

My advice to you is not to drink any beer ever again.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

a reply to: dawnstar

Not only that, he admitted he did it public!

So you're saying the obstruction narrative is now off the table?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: DBCowboy

I believe he with held aide to Ukraine while they pressured ukraine to investigate Biden. Then, he went further, suggesting that china should investigate him also on national tv.
Ukraine needed us standing with them, they didnt get that though. And, by what I hear they are now going into peace talks with russia in a very weak position knowing that they cant really count on us for much. And ya, they have announced they are investigating.
China has the tariffs being held over their heads.

Oh, but he was just kidding about china!!!
Like he was kidding when he said russia, if you are listening... he was just trolling the dems...
That would be even worse!!!

And, now, he is throwing the Kurds under the bus along with ukraine.. announced it to the whole danged world but by what I hear he neglected to discuss it with his generals and the troops are over there just waiting on orders while Turkey are bombing the kurds (are our troops getting bombed also? Are they wondering if they should be defending the kurds? Should they be packing up getting ready to move out? Has anyone bothered to tell them yet??

I'm just glad I dont have any members of my family in the military at the present time because their commander in chief seems to be an idiot!

Whole bunch of mess, based on opinion, so you don't like Trump and view everything he does through that lens.

Just curious, again.

Has Trump done anything right, in your opinion?

link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Why do you think I poured out the Coors?

link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

can you show where Biden is the Democratic Nominee

thanks in advance

If biden is not the Nominee, how does that help trump??

explain that please.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Yours does not.

Innocent until proven guilty ring a bell?

I mean, it's not in any of Karl Marx writings, but it is built upon the 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments here in America.

With the left, it is now "show me a man and I'll show you his crime."

Straight out of Soviet Russia.

I agree. Or, if Trump is allowed to so blatantly break the law then we have no rule of law and the Constitution means nothing. If we have a impeachment people can present what they know under oath.

You just don't want to have any trial under any circumstances because you always put your party before your country.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Used to be, back in the days of yore, you had to thoroughly investigate a President to prove obstruction. Now, they formally write a letter letting you know about their intent to obstruct.

Lmao.

This administration is dumber than a bag of hair.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join