It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Not One Drop Of Blood': Cattle Mysteriously Mutilated In Oregon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Seems there has been another odd cattle occurrence out in Oregon.

Five young purebred bulls mysteriously showed up dead on the ranch this past summer, drained of blood and with body parts precisely removed.

Coming upon one of the dead bulls is an eerie scene. The forest is hot and still, apart from a raven's repeating caw. The bull looks like a giant, deflated plush toy. It smells. Weirdly, there are no signs of buzzards, coyotes or other scavengers. His red coat is as shiny as if he was going to the fair, but it's bloodless and its tongue and genitals have been surgically cut out.

He has a running list on his white board scrawled with green marker with the top theories. What's clear: is it isn't bears, wolves, cougars or poisonous plants. Nor were the animals shot.

The FBI won't confirm or deny it's looking into the multiple slaughters.
NPR

So they're ruling out natural causes like animals or plants, they are drained of blood with no blood around their bodies.... And no bullet wounds.

That doesn't leave many possibilities, basically humans who go out of their way to spook people, or something a bit more paranormal.

Anyone got any good theories?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Its Hillary in her last ditch effort to find Andrenchrome!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yeah,

Demented Humans did it.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yeah,

Demented Humans did it.

Kind of what I'm leaning towards...

But even that comes with questions. How did they keep blood from getting around, how did they take all the blood out... But my biggest question, how did they take the bulls down without guns or leaving tracks from a horse.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

They're back and they do need blood for their nefarious experiments.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

They're back and they do need blood for their nefarious experiments.

I mean, we don't have much to go on, so I can't discount theories... Only question them.

If the motive was for someone or something to do this for an agenda other than spooking people, why would they do it on someone's land and garner an investigation?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

My guess is that they take the animal aboard their craft
and drain the blood,when finished,they beam it back
down.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yeah,

Demented Humans did it.

How? Did you bother to read the article. No blood, no tracks around the cow, no tire tracks...

I'm going with inter dimensional entities ala skinwalker ranch.... However there does seem to be ceremonial ritualistic component.

San Luis valley, etc. this type of cattle mutilation happens all over the world.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That's just it,a scare tactic.They would probably like to keep
the population worried and afraid,feeding off the fear as well
as the blood.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This case does look like a breading program removing all the internals like that. As for what could be bread, something designed for the conditions on Earth.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Seems obvious.. chased by wolves or a bear maybe, genitals are easily bitten off in the chase, animals do this.

And the exhausted animal then reveals the tongue, only to be bitten off too.

No blood to be seen because the remains are becoming mummified.

Edit, after reading on the link, there was a previous case mentioned of a cow with udder removed, something that a brown bear especially could do, but i know that its tens of years since the last sighting, but it is possible one could have wandered to the area.
edit on 8-10-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Why not just buy some live animals?

And why return the thing at all nevermind missing its blood?
edit on 8-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Seems obvious.. chased by wolves or a bear maybe, genitals are easily bitten off in the chase, animals do this.

Edit, after reading on the link, there was a previous case mentioned of a cow with udder removed, something that a brown bear especially could do, but i know that its tens of years since the last sighting, but it is possible one could have wandered to the area.

I have seen this on ranches in Montana. Cattle dies off out in the brush. Bug show up first, eat the eyes and other bits. The the birds and larger animals show up. After about 3 days the think looks drained and dried out. No blood, no big tracks.

Ranchers see this all the time.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

originally posted by: solve

I have seen this on ranches in Montana. Cattle dies off out in the brush. Bug show up first, eat the eyes and other bits. The the birds and larger animals show up. After about 3 days the think looks drained and dried out. No blood, no big tracks.

Ranchers see this all the time.

Healthy bulls a few at a time with the only lacerations look to be done by razor sharp items an no signs of teeth marks?

Still sounds strange, I've never had a ranch though, so I can't really say impossible.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sometimes I have wondered are these feeding habits of a unknown terrestrial that those Secret Society hunters, hunt.

Interesting find

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Seems there has been another odd cattle occurrence out in Oregon.

Five young purebred bulls mysteriously showed up dead on the ranch this past summer, drained of blood and with body parts precisely removed.

Coming upon one of the dead bulls is an eerie scene. The forest is hot and still, apart from a raven's repeating caw. The bull looks like a giant, deflated plush toy. It smells. Weirdly, there are no signs of buzzards, coyotes or other scavengers. His red coat is as shiny as if he was going to the fair, but it's bloodless and its tongue and genitals have been surgically cut out.

He has a running list on his white board scrawled with green marker with the top theories. What's clear: is it isn't bears, wolves, cougars or poisonous plants. Nor were the animals shot.

The FBI won't confirm or deny it's looking into the multiple slaughters.
NPR

So they're ruling out natural causes like animals or plants, they are drained of blood with no blood around their bodies.... And no bullet wounds.

That doesn't leave many possibilities, basically humans who go out of their way to spook people, or something a bit more paranormal.

Anyone got any good theories?

Here we go again...

I'm sure I've seen this movie before, but I can't quite place it...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Recommend checking out the set of teeth that Cougars, Wolves and Bears carry around in their mouth.

Perfection, looks very "surgical"

edit on 8-10-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

My guess would be cloning,not breeding.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! To that god awful video. That is not the way I want to go. God damn. Ouch

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I am not a rancher either. But my brother in law is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join