It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flares or UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'm going with flares it doesn't give a date unfortunately . Why would you pan away ?

Found the date 28th September 2019

However, a spokesman from the military base confirmed to Fox 10 Phoenix that no aircraft from that base was in the area the day the video was posted.

Source
edit on 10/8/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Looks and sounds like a set up of some sort. Maybe something released from the boat a little earlier. Looks like lantern type lights or some such.

S+F just because

edit on 8-10-2019 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Flares.

The flares being used on the local ranges have caused confusion in the past.

See discussion and local news link in the following.

Metabunk link
edit on 8/10/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I thought it sounded kinda set up to .

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I sawr another brighter than usual star this morning in the westward dawn sky. It wasn't moving at all and looked like a bright white star. Being too much of a space nerd, I knew it wasn't a star so I watched it as long as I could. I'm on a long, wide open country road watching this thing. I looked at a car parked in a church parking lot FOR A SPLIT SECOND and when I looked back up, all I saw was tiny flashing lights like an airplane hundreds of miles away. I meant to search for a story this morning to there any reports of a UFO near an airplane. I know this is off topic but I don't have enough evidence to start my own thread about it.

Regarding your OP, I can't understand why a guy would turn the camera away for a second if he thought those were UFO's. The moment we all wait for is a light beam or a split second take-off.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

I'm going with flares it doesn't give a date unfortunately . Why would you pan away ?

However, a spokesman from the military base confirmed to Fox 10 Phoenix that no aircraft from that base was in the area the day the video was posted.

Source

They are flares, but not the anti-missile type, they only last seconds, and a heavy smoke signature.

They appear to be illumination flares, which have only a small smoke signature.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm leaning towards flares since its only a 30-second video. If I saw something I thought might be extraterrestrial or even a black military project. My camera would be tuned in until they were gone.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Where is the rest of the video or other witnesses in the background did videos?

Interesting but why so short? Why not zoom in mehhh waste of a good sighting

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

This has been posted and discussed quite recently, here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, as I said in the other thread, what are the flares illuminating?
It's daylight.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

It's daylight.

Looks like the Sun has set.
Consumer cameras adjust their exposure levels automatically.

edit on 10/10/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The person shooting the video only seemed to be slightly interested in these objects, since he/she didn't stay with them for more than 10 seconds. Maybe a common sight in that area.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
"..or Niburu's Asteroids"

Right. That's my stepping off point. Bill Whittle said the other day "it's important to give reality a chance". Why do UFO harbingers rarely give reality a chance? Ignorance is bliss in this field, isn't it...

As others say there's a good number of red flags not least the 15 seconds of video that barely bothers to capture the "planet X stealth space-craft alien beings".

Flares? Sure. Reality given a chance. People not being fooled by insane asylum lunatics. Good.
edit on 10-10-2019 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: fromtheskydown

It's daylight.

Looks like the Sun has set.
Consumer cameras adjust their exposure levels automatically.

Too true, Phage.
Curses on technology!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
"..or Niburu's Asteroids"

Right. That's my stepping off point. Bill Whittle said the other day "it's important to give reality a chance". Why do UFO harbingers rarely give reality a chance? Ignorance is bliss in this field, isn't it...

As others say there's a good number of red flags not least the 15 seconds of video that barely bothers to capture the "planet X stealth space-craft alien beings".

Flares? Sure. Reality given a chance. People not being fooled by insane asylum lunatics. Good.

Not everybody who considers UFOs to be a real phenomenon are "insane asylum lunatics".

new topics

top topics

join