It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Rockets Into 3rd Place On PredictIt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
My guess is legal action is pending from election fraud during the 2018 mid terms. The regular Dem scams will be heavily suppressed come 2020.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Ordinarily I wouldn't give this much credence. But upon some reflection maybe there's something to the rumors that she is going to run again.

Given that much of the evidence for her suspected 'crimes' can be found overseas, entering the presidential race could be a protective measure to shield her from further investigation. After all, apparently it's no longer proper to look for criminality if you're running against Trump.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Instead of looking at corruption (with Hillary out) it'd be opposition research on a political opponent (with Hillary in).

I have to wonder though, with all those on the left who said they hated her, how will they justify supporting her again?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Getting my tinfoil hat firmly in place... my bestest heavy duty foil hat with pretty flashing lights... okay, I'm ready...

Trump and Hillary have already made a plan. First, they seemingly troll each other via tweets... Trump goads Hillary into running... Trump then encourages his supporters to vote Democrat (Hillary) in the primaries since he doesn't need their votes for the primaries, thus ensuring Hillary wins the Dem nomination... Hillary runs another half-hearted and half-assed campaign... calls half the population "deplorables" and worse... and Trump wins the general election in a landslide.

Okay. Tin foil hat off again.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join