It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Rockets Into 3rd Place On PredictIt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Please let her get the nomination.
I never new how turned on I'd get by watching Hillary get repeatedly spanked.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

LULZ! I almost choked on my mint!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I really wish people would stop being so cocky and take this crap seriously. If she does run, then there's a chance no matter how remotely they might figure out a way to rig it so she wins.

That should terrify the hell out of everyone. It certainly does me.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I definitely worry about that. There's no other way to win and DNC leaders know that.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yeah but Hillary isn't sure fire either and with Trump in power, they can use plenty of material that is out there against her.

The old establishment is practically dismantled, what little coalition left is used to cover politicians own arses. The Dem is too radical left and frankly a privilaged old guard white woman is something the radical left will screech about.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Seems like the odds of Hillary Clinton entering the 2020 presidential race are increasing...at least on PredictIt, a New Zealand-based prediction market, where users can make or lose money based on US political events.

I'm surprised that the people of New Zealand care about our elections that much.

I think most Americans would be VERY hard pressed to name the current leaders of New Zealand, let alone the early candidates for an election that is over a year away...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Another factor is Bill Clinton. If you look at a picture of him from the last few years, it's pretty obvious he's in declining health, possibly even dying. And really, the only thing Hillary ever had going for her was that most Democrats saw electing her as a back-door way to get Bill into office again. (It's the same reason some Democrats are now talking about Michele Obama running.) Without Bill around, Hillary is just Hillary, and even Democrats really don't like her very much.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I thought she had made the #3 spot on the FBI's most wanted list.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

that would be a strike three

and the tweet from Jr. was

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

We have already seen Trump spank Bills wife.
But to do it to Obama too would be fantastic.

So I would like to see Trump spank Michele Obama.

As it is, when Trump spanks Warren the Dems will all cry sexual misconduct.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: caterpillage

We have already seen Trump spank Bills wife.
But to do it to Obama too would be fantastic.

So I would like to see Trump spank Michele Obama.

As it is, when Trump spanks Warren the Dems will all cry sexual misconduct.

I like the way you describe things.

There's a whole lot of spanking going on...

(There's an Elvis song parody in there somewhere...)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I predict Trump will win 2020 with 125% of the vote.

If all the dead Democrats and illegal Mexicans that voted for Hillary last time vote for Trump this time, that could happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A Huma & Hillary sex tape would hit the street if she enters. She's not running. She burned so many people on her former staff. They would set her on fire immediately.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Isn't hillary supposed to be locked up. Wasn't that a campaign promise. What's the hold up?

That'll make her useless.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

a reply to: JON666

It's the Republican (and Russian) way.

Exactly, thats why the pubs are always shooting down dem voter ID law bills.

That's why they fight tooth and nail against anything related to election security, and only recently capitulated after months of public criticism.

Link

And what's even more curious, is that Trump has refused to appoint anyone to the FEC positions charged with oversight..

Conveniently, Trump has refused to appoint anyone to the three vacant positions on the Federal Election Commission. So just as Trump and the RNC — where recent finance chairs or deputy finance chairs include Steve Wynn, Elliott Broidy and Michael Cohen, all of whom left embroiled in serious scandal — rake in historic amounts of cash, the body tasked with oversight doesn’t have the necessary quorum to perform its duties. Recently, state officials in Montana are left having to warn residents that misleading mailings that looked like federal census forms were actually solicitations for money from the RNC and Trump’s campaign.

Link

But I'm sure there's nothing there. If Donald Trump was involved in anything untoward I'm sure you all would be the first to call it out.

can you cite the instances where Trump did anything to the vote counts? I mean other than running and campaigning. Just list the first couple, and we can go from there.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Democrats are begging either Hillary or Michelle Obama to run. There was a special on TV last night to that effect.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Nice how she managed to avoid all those pesky democrat debates.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Elizabeth Warren continues to self destruct.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Democrats are begging either Hillary or Michelle Obama to run. There was a special on TV last night to that effect.

Are you serious?!?

Was that special on MSNBC?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

For those that are twitter deprived - here's her quote:

So Elizabeth Warren was asked about Mollie Tibbetts being murdered by an illegal...

Her reply was:

“I know this is hard for her family, but they have to remember that we need to focus on real problems like illegal immigrants not being able to see their kids”

Let that sink in.

Unbelievable.

She's not only mindless - she's completely out of touch with how the average person would feel about an asinine comment like that.

I'm glad this is coming out early in the game. If I was her opponent, I would save this and publish it every time she attacked me.

edit on 10/8/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join