It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Hey, did y'all hear that the Pentagon refused The House of Representatives' request for documents today. Lol

"The Department is unable to comply with your request for documents at this time. Nevertheless, the Department respects the oversight role of the appropriate committees of Congress, and stands ready to work with your committees should there be an appropriate resolution of this matter,"

www.reuters.com... e-idUSKBN1WU32F

They too informed them that their impeachment inquiry was illegitimate.

Your link is busted, Pioneer.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I just watched that Pelosi video. She should be arrested. Period.

She just spit in our faces and threatened the President of the United States with assassination.
edit on 10/16/2019 by Creep Thumper because: 🤬🤬🤬

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Yea, what is going on?! 🔥💣

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The Ugly Commie Troll wants certain people to "find their souls". Can you believe this p.o.s. traitor is preaching to anybody about finding their soul. twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Hey, did y'all hear that the Pentagon refused The House of Representatives' request for documents today. Lol

"The Department is unable to comply with your request for documents at this time. Nevertheless, the Department respects the oversight role of the appropriate committees of Congress, and stands ready to work with your committees should there be an appropriate resolution of this matter,"

www.reuters.com... e-idUSKBN1WU32F

They too informed them that their impeachment inquiry was illegitimate.

Your link is busted, Pioneer.

Thanks for the heads up. I tried reposting it, but it doesn't look any different the second time round.

I'll just post the article. It's very short. Lol. This is what passes for journalism these days -- articles that take 2 minutes to write.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon said on Tuesday that it was unable to share documents with the House of Representative committee pursuing an impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump, citing “legal and practical concerns.”

In a letter seen by Reuters, the Pentagon said the House of Representatives did not have a resolution authorizing an impeachment investigation, adding that it could not produce documents in the eight days it was given to comply with the subpoena.

“The Department is unable to comply with your request for documents at this time. Nevertheless, the Department respects the oversight role of the appropriate committees of Congress, and stands ready to work with your committees should there be an appropriate resolution of this matter,” the letter said."

That's literally the entire thing. Reuters story entitled "Pentagon says unable to share documents with House impeachment request 'at this time"

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myrtales Instinct
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Remember when the Republican's refused to have hearings on confirming Merrick Garland? I do.Lol Unprecedented! Who needs fairness when we have karma.

Was there a vote for confirmation? Less karma and more fair than this clown show.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That article is from November 2016.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Re: Nancy's bracelet:

John
@Johnheretohelp

And who was the reporter who asked Nancy about the bracelet precisely at 12:30pm so Nance could talk about it?

TWITTER
@Johnheretohelp

JFK was killed in Dallas @ 12:30

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Look like 8Kun been down most off the day

www.website-down.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 16-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think this a key marker based on previous decodes?

Rel Decode Pointing to a change of Meadows to Biggs (big)

Q#285
FREEDOM Caucus?
FREEDOM.

Below we have free mentioned by DJT and Biggs in the spotlight.

Biggs

The vote is fascinating. It is forcing folks to pick sides without impeachment as the reason. Morally Schiff looses as there is no reason to back his actions at all, yet to vote party lines reveals a lot. Avoiding a vote reveals more.

Could the decodes point to this being a key point?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was wondering why Trump felt the need to state the meaning of fabricating in that tweet. Seems an odd thing to do.

He also specified that "Most" have never seen such a thing....also seems odd.
edit on 10/16/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

HERE is the UNROLLED THREAD:
twitter.com...

Thanks for that.

Much more interesting & ominous.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
This is a little more zoom but it starts to lose quality at this point. If you lean back away from it though it does still seem to appear to be 12:35 or 7:05 I guess.

ETA: I was going to try and see if I could get a better view of the watch from the assassination tweet, Nothing really changed with that ,but look at her wrist right where it meets her hand. Looks like its healing from being cut up or something to that effect. Yes?

The Stem is on the side of the 3 o'clock not the 9 side. So that looks like 6:05 to me when you align yourself to the 6 o'clock position to view the watch.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I see four names on that tweet: Donald Trump, Lou Dobbs, Joe DiGenova, Victoria Toensing. And the content of the Tweet is in quotes. WHO IS SAYING WHAT TO WHOM?
edit on 10/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I see four names on that tweet: Donald Trump, Lou Dobbs, Joe DiGenova, Victoria Toensing. And the content of the Tweet is in quotes. WHO IS SAYING WHAT TO WHOM?

It was a quote from Dobbs VT and JD during their segment with Lou Dobbs I believe. Trump tweeted the clip as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I will not be surprised at anything from here on out.

- Obama era weaponized DOJ/Intel Agencies
- Clinton email scandal
- illegal FISA warrants
- coordinated coup attempt between Dems/MSM
- nonstop impeachment talk; going from one fake accusation to the next as each on evaporates
- the sheer $$ the Dems lost on Hillary and continue to burn through without scratching Trump

They are entering the death throes of their playbook. Once all plays have been run and all failed, that’s when the danger gets real.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Are you saying she put the watch on wrong with the face positioned to intentionally allow for easy observation by a bystander?

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join