It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

it's all good. I think I'm just going to go hibernate in a cave. Wake me up in a year šŸ˜µ

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I'm not worried about the nukes. It's the msm invoking hysteria and throwing everything including the kitchen sink at POTUS.

Crazy & crazier times. The msm is like a drug for some folks. They can't get enough of it.

ETA: "The House gone rogue!"

twitter.com...

edit on 14-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Mark Levin

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Oh no. You donā€™t want to miss a second of the goat rodeo the Dems are going to be apart of. They are on a path of constant political missteps. The kind which will be written about for decades to come.

Weā€™ve got the best seats in history. Enjoy them.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CNN... MSM having a tough week, lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Itā€™s all part of their undoing. Fake News and Fake Impeachment is all they have.

The People delivered POTUS Trump to America when he had not kept a single campaign promise and was not under an ā€œovertā€ constant and replicating coup attempt.

The People are now awoke to some bad stuff the Dems have been up to. This 2020 thing could be a beat down.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If 90% of the MSM ignores Veritas's CNN Sting, it might be just like in 2017, when they secretly filmed CNN's Van Jones saying that the network knew there was no Trump-Russia collusion.

Only one ATS Thread. MSM ignored. A couple of conservative outlets ran the story. In less than 24 hours, this "min-bombshell" was already off the radar.

Care, now though we do have the fact that many people are reading ATS that weren't before. The word of mouth is taking off and even if there is a debate about what the facts are here, there are people exposed to them that weren't before.

The worm is turning.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Itā€™s all part of their undoing. Fake News and Fake Impeachment is all they have.

The People delivered POTUS Trump to America when he had not kept a single campaign promise and was not under an ā€œovertā€ constant and replicating coup attempt.

The People are now awoke to some bad stuff the Dems have been up to. This 2020 thing could be a beat down.

True awakening is being able to put biases aside and call out the sh!t both sides of the aisle are doing instead of partisan hack jobs. For the record I'm not saying you're that way., but a lot of people in these threads and elsewhere Q is discussed operate that way. In other words there will never be a society "woke" enough. It will never happen.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Make no mistake. Those of us banging on the Dems hold our own party to a higher standard. Many Trump voters voted for him as the lesser of the evils. Hell, the Never Trumpers and RINOs are ā€œRepublican / Conservativeā€ and some of them are getting behind Trump.

I think vast majority of Q fans are on board with flushing out ALL bad actors. If Trump HAD colluded with the Russians then heā€™d have little to no support and heā€™d be gone by now.

I think what we are seeing is the dirty deeds ledger is weighted on the Dem/MSM side.

These cats have hated the man and not the politician. They had another 8 years of weaponizing the DOJ and Intel Community all planned out. You see what kind of ish they were up to after 8 years. Now imagine 16 years of it.

If the House committees were investigating actual Republican bad actors it would be understandable and they exist, for sure. Turns out the Republican bad actors have been in cahoots with their buddies on the other side of the isle.

edit on 14-10-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
"NY Times Is Reporting"

.......and....................... we back to Nuclear War..

Next up,,,,,, Racist, followed by Affairs, Followed by "Insiders say..."

(as an aside, Nukes are forbidden to be used on earth for good)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Massive Attack Counter Q Drop Nice Try

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Someone just asked me about impeachment.

I said it is bluff despite what Alice In Wonderland Media Monsters say.

Why?

I said, "DECLAS. DJT gets to defend himself, it is the law of the Constitution that brings the impeachment - double edge sword here"

There was a pause and a curious look. I said, "what you think the House just votes and he packs his bags?"

Pause.

I said, "if for some reason DJT thought he might be out, he can DECLAS everything including all zerObama's real birth certificate and more, he could do it for spite and plunge the world into chaos." "That is why no impeachment, as success leads to fury like no other, as docs are dumped on the Senate floor with names like Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, McCain, zerObama, et al and no one to stop it."

Silence.

Enjoy The Show...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

If 90% of the MSM ignores Veritas's CNN Sting, it might be just like in 2017, when they secretly filmed CNN's Van Jones saying that the network knew there was no Trump-Russia collusion.

Only one ATS Thread. MSM ignored. A couple of conservative outlets ran the story. In less than 24 hours, this "min-bombshell" was already off the radar.

Care, now though we do have the fact that many people are reading ATS that weren't before. The word of mouth is taking off and even if there is a debate about what the facts are here, there are people exposed to them that weren't before.

The worm is turning.

Exactly JOM, very true indeed. Quality is improving too.

I would add, it is all but impossible to find a lawyer that will sue another lawyer - it is a code of sorts. The media folks were all born from the same family and of course are owned by the same said family now. Eating there own is forbidden.

A note of interest. The DJT tweets link to specific news people or stories themselves and not blanket stuff and do not venture far from the MSM tree. When he begins tweets outside the Mockingbird system you'll know they are in front of the firing squad - right now they are being monitored.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Good Evening All...

So did you guys know that the reason 21yrs. old was chosen as legal drinking age was because back in Old England that was the age a person could be ' Knighted ' ? Sir Dashelot and the Knights and Knight-ettes of the Q-table !

Sooo much Great stuff in this thread already, wish I could comment on everything, lol, but I'm telepathically ' responding ', so if you get a weird feeling, no worries, it's just your pal ML sending a thumbs up !

Hong Kong marching in the streets with American Flags, Amazing times we're living in folks ... WOW !
edit on 14-10-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What did we learn from the Queens Speech?

From the Queen:
"My government's priority has always been to secure the UK's departure from the EU on 31 October..."

twitter.com...

For us in the West this is like watching a medieval movie.
twitter.com...

Queen's Speech: Why didn't the Queen wear her crown?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Hong Kong marching in the streets with American Flags, Amazing times we're are living in folks ... WOW !

ALSO...
Turkey has been forced into a trap of it's own making.
By withdrawing US forces, Trump has brilliantly broken the stalemate between the Kurds and the Syrians...forcing them to unite together against Turkey.
Kurds and GCC, currently embedded as rebels inside Syria, will confront the Turks.
Turks will soon get their asses kicked and sent home by the GCC & Kurdish forces.
Kurds...currently holding 1/3 of Syria...finally get a secure and permanent homeland in Syria.
Erdogan loses face with his military and citizens, is further weakened,...and is eventually replaced.
Assad goes into exile in Russia.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Hong Kong marching in the streets with American Flags, Amazing times we're are living in folks ... WOW !

Assad goes into exile in Russia.

Roommate w/Snowden. šŸ˜‚

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Oh no. You donā€™t want to miss a second of the goat rodeo the Dems are going to be apart of. They are on a path of constant political missteps. The kind which will be written about for decades to come.

Weā€™ve got the best seats in history. Enjoy them.

Ok..I'll try to enjoy these seats. But I might need some heavy duty drugs to get me through this rinse repeat cycle of šŸŽ šŸ’©!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

From the Queen:
"My government's priority has always been to secure the UK's departure from the EU on 31 October..."

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

She didn't wear it because she's old. The thing weighs nine pounds. Even when she was young she said it was too heavy.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

From the Queen:

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

"My Government..."

"MY"

Not "the" "your" or "our" or even "we" but "my."

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes TAT, I think that's " The Plan ".... Tough LOVE is necessary here. If the Shameless MSM spent as much time condemning the REAL Murderous corrupt " dictators " in this whole mess, instead of blaming the POTUS who's trying to ultimately bring more Peace to the World, maybe there would be less blood-shed.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join