It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

The one thing the q threads have really taught me is that there are way more monsters like that in this world than I thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: imthegoat

The one thing the q threads have really taught me is that there are way more monsters like that in this world than I thought.

Amen to that. The scary thing is the one person that we hear about in these threads there's literally probably a hundred other people, if not more.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

One World Lucifer or Lucifer's World Order is interesting.

Still no stars, no reviews of that book on Amazon, within the USA.

Search on that book pulled this link up at the top which someone just posted earlier today.

Richard Cassaro's article Exposing The “Secret Owl Society” Soaring Through History

I may look into that OWL-Group in NY. Perhaps you already did.

From member 'Skyfloating' thread who replied with a thread link to your Owl posts:

Starting with this mysterious email, leaked to Wikileaks, in which Hillary Clinton is worried about violating the "Owl/Minerva Rule".

I had forgotten all about that email.

That threatening tweet to DJT from LdR is a real gem. (in thread link above)

Thanks for another rabbit hole. Quite a hoot indeed!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There is also this turd that got squished in a UK prison.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

A mole maybe?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Links? You trust the source?

I ask because I think it makes some sense.
edit on 10/14/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Nice work... interesting I said the other day that “Q proofs” might be flipping the “sigils” ...... and there’s not a more obvious sigil than the OWL!

We are learning to consciously read a script that others are sub/unconsciously following.

This is dope. (Is dope still slang for cool?) I’m getting old.

That Hilary Wikileaks owl violation email was also a big reveal to me back in the day....

I’m telling y’all. It’s modern magic. That is the “keystone” - but proceed with caution

Again, nice work! You’re in “sync” with it lately!!!

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

edit on 14-10-2019 by SouthernGift because: I’m not a sailor.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I may look into that OWL-Group in NY. Perhaps you already did.

That would be great and no I didn't. The Pope's body guard that resigned today is NOT part of the Swiss Guard:

Domenico Giani (born 16 August 1962) was the Inspector General of the Corpo della Gendarmeria, the police and security force of Vatican City, and the chief bodyguard of Popes Benedict XVI and Francis, from 3 June 2006 to 14 October 2019.
link

Christoph Graf (born 5 September 1961) is the 35th and current Commander of the Pontifical Swiss Guard, appointed by Pope Francis on 7 February 2015, replacing Col. Daniel Anrig since then.
link

Dec 2014
Pope Francis removes Swiss Guard chief

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ukrainian Oligarch Connected to Burisma, the Bidens and Billions in Missing US and IMF Funds – Reportedly Has Suspicious Connections to Arrest of Giuliani’s Associates

Note on Parnas and Fruman, the Giuliani associates arrested on campaign finance charges yesterday: Giuliani identified them as his clients back in May.

Now there are reports that the arrests may be connected to the Ukrainian oligarch connected to the Bidens and Burisma, who lost billions in US and IMF aid dollars.

Privat Group is controlled by Ukraine’s largest commercial bank, PrivatBank, whose owner was Igor Kolomoisky. PrivatBank was later nationalized by the Ukraine in December 2016, taking 100% control of the PrivatBank entity, a month after the 2016 US election:

Gp

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
NYT gone nuclear. What's more dangerous... nukes in Turkey or the msm insanity.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Massive migration of Monarch butterflies and dragonflies showing up on weather radar

This is SO cool. The Monarch is the poster child for the MKUltra we periodically intertwine into these threads. A symbol.

OKLAHOMA CITY - The National Weather Service’s weather surveillance radar captured a massive migration of monarch butterflies and dragonflies flying over the central United States.

The monarch butterflies and dragonflies were being carried by a north wind tailing behind a cold front that was passing through central Oklahoma on Oct. 5.

In the image shared by NWS, the colorful patches of the map reveal the extent of the migration, with the densest areas marked in yellow and red. This is the leading end of the migration, and the additional green areas mark the rest of the butterflies trailing behind.

Quite the timing to make the news. Just saying.

Butterflies showing up on radar is such a rare occurrence, the NWS Boulder office originally guessed that a radar reading on Oct. 3 was showing a bird migration over Denver, but Twitter users quickly alerted the agency to the fact that it was a migration of painted lady butterflies

By the time the next winter rolls around, the butterflies heading south to migrate will be a few generations removed from the prior monarch super generation.

The mind control is migrating away....

posting as a nod to eis.

also, symbolism. Funny they show up as a “storm”

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

And now we just uncovered concerns that @RealDonaldTrump's son (@DonaldJTrumpJr) and lawyer (@RudyGiuliani) were being illegally monitored by Obama appointed amb to Ukraine!

Tom Fitton

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It was just a screen grab off the chans. I'm posting from a phone, so it's easier for me to just paraphrase the info. There weren't any links. I only posted it because it makes sense. It's plausible.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
If you watch closely that plastic head on the plastic dummy moves around. You can almost see a neck pulse

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

At the risk of being off topic, that article about the monarch migration showing up on radar is great news! It means our efforts are paying dividends. I grow milkweeds on a fairly decent scale for conservation efforts and monitor the migrations both ways every year. The numbers are on an upswing through the middle of the country, but they're almost disappearing in the westerly migration. Out California way. This spring I read an article that there was a migration way station out in So Cal that had reported thousands of monarchs last spring, but ZERO this spring. So this article is good news indeed.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Maria Bartiromo

UPDATE: -IG report NOT out this Friday 10/18. Classifications being made. Likely end of month.

I'm so fing pissed

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
NYT gone nuclear. What's more dangerous... nukes in Turkey or the msm insanity.

www.nytimes.com...

Turkey cannot do anything with them. Well, they could get remote detonated by POTUS, lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

FYI: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on FoxNews, set the timeline/actions straight yesterday, since the Main Stream Media (MSM) are domestic-based terrorists, who hate America and President Trump.

Pompeo said that Turkey told him they were going to invade Syria with 15,000 troops within 48 hours.

Pompeo told President Trump

An angry Trump called Turkey's Edrogan

Edrogan said we're invading Syria with 15,000 troops, planes, tanks, etc.. in 48 hours. PERIOD.

Trump "went off script" with Edrogan, hung up, and ordered the Pentagon to get our 1,100 men/women out of the immediate area ASAP.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Maria Bartiromo

UPDATE: -IG report NOT out this Friday 10/18. Classifications being made. Likely end of month.

I'm so fing pissed

Timing is everything. Let MSM churn its butter with their own whistleblowers making problems for them.

No rush on IG. It’s the mini-me investigation compared to Barr/Durham. I will not be surprised if no charges are immediately filed. It’s all going to be rolled into the actual meat & potatoes investigations.

It has all been coming out in dribs and drabs. Each different IG report exposing a little more. By the time Barr has his “oh $@!?” press conference, it will NOT be able to label it as politically motivated. There will have been enough exposed already that it will be overwhelmingly convincing, provable, and actionable.

12 months and 2 weeks until 10/31/20. The true deadline of investigating the investigators.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Maria Bartiromo

I'm so fing pissed

THAT, and also LINDSEY GRAHAM may be a Deep-State Loyalist. He forced Donald Trump Jr. to testify before his Senate Judiciary Committee for 20 hours, but totally ignores the Bidens!

I think Graham also makes shi't up, to keep us "hopeful". Two weeks ago, Graham said he was meeting with A.G. Barr to ensure that certain FISA-related declassifications start to occur, to prepare America for the "damning" findings of Inspector General Horowitz.

WELL...We're waiting, Senator!!

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join