It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN,

Definitely not a common use word anymore, but to me it looks like he forgot to add the word "Mexico." Thinking it should read like..."our Sothern Border which abuts Mexico and is..."

Abut | Definition of Abut by Merriam-Webster www.merriam-webster.com... › dictionary › abut
1 : to border on : to touch along an edge Their property abuts our land. 2 : to cause to touch or lean for support abut a timber against a post. intransitive verb. 1 : to touch along a border or with a projecting part a parcel of land that abuts on the road. 2a : to terminate at a point of contact.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: surfinguru

Maybe the message is that he left out 'Mexico'.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Vatican security chief, papal bodyguard, steps down over leak

Domenico Giani, the Vatican’s longtime security chief and Pope Francis’ main bodyguard, resigned on Monday over leaks related to an investigation into alleged financial wrongdoing in the Vatican

No previous head of Vatican security has left under a shadow in living memory.

This is a Q proof, folks!

Guardian of the Pope.
[Personal]
Q

edit on 14-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Something about this seems very Epstein like.

A California neurosurgeon facing trial for alleged child sex crimes was reportedly found dead in his jail cell Sunday morning in a suspected suicide.

James Kohut, 59, was found alone in his cell at the Santa Cruz County Jail when breakfast service began at 5:45 a.m., the sheriff’s office told the Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Kohut didn’t have a cellmate and was held in the jail’s protective housing unit, the paper reported. The former brain surgeon had been placed on suicide watch earlier in his incarceration but was not on it at the time of his death, the sheriff’s office said.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: surfinguru

Ah, yes. The way it reads seems to be omitting a word. Makes sense. Thanks for pointing that out.

a reply to: queenofswords

I guess that word was missing from my common vocabulary. I've rarely ever heard it used. I knew the meaning but had to look it up thinking it was old English. Just does not fit with Trumps style of tweet language, imo. But, I know next nothing about real estate language.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is that the same report that was supposed to be released on Friday?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Drug Prices Index Falls Fastest Since 1960s Because of Trump, His Economic Advisers Say

Average annual new drug approvals increased by nearly 72 percent in 2017 and 2018, compared to the period 2008–2016, the CEA said in an Oct. 10 paper (pdf). Average annual generic drug approvals, meanwhile, increased by almost 70 percent.

“The rate of drug approvals increased in 2017 and 2018, due in part to policies of the Trump Administration to expedite the drug approval process,” the paper stated. If the 2017–2018 rate of drug approvals continues, it will save consumers between about $79 billion and $109 billion by 2027, the CEA estimates, when compared to an estimate using the 2008–2016 approval rate.

The estimated benefits were even higher when CEA factored in the value of having more new, presumably better, drugs on the market.

NPC polarity argument: "low prices are bad for innovation, innovation for new drugs that will be used to cure cancer are just around the corner, this reduction in profits only serves to stifle motivation and end research."

Only way to win is not play.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
PM's confidential talking points inadvertently sent to journalists

The Morrison government has fumbled an attempt to prepare its MPs for a volley of attacks over border protection, foreign policy and religious freedom, inadvertently releasing its internal talking points to the media in a Monday morning mistake.

White House Accidentally Sends Talking Points on Ex-Ukraine Ambassador Yovanovitch to House Democrats: Report

The White House has accidentally sent talking points related to former Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch’s deposition to House Democrats for the second time within a month.

"accidentally"

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Very good! I Agree.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
@thehill

Joe Biden: "My son and I do not and never have nor did my son the attorney general and I talk about their policies at all. So there would never be any conflict that I ever in fact influence because I didn't know. Period."

Worth listening because something is revealed that nearly all will miss.

This version of Joe is admitting he practices Plausible Deniability.

Plausible deniability is the ability of people (typically senior officials in a formal or informal chain of command) to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any damnable actions committed by others in an organizational hierarchy because of a lack of evidence that can confirm their participation, even if they were personally involved in or at least willfully ignorant of the actions.

In the case that illegal or otherwise disreputable and unpopular activities become public, high-ranking officials may deny any awareness of such acts to insulate themselves and shift blame onto the agents who carried out the acts, as they are confident that their doubters will be unable to prove otherwise

The term typically implies forethought, such as intentionally setting up the conditions to plausibly avoid responsibility for one's (future) actions or knowledge

When any version of Joe steps out and says "we didn't talk" he comes off as truthful because he has policy that he does not talk to is son (at all). What this or any other version of Joe does NOT answer is "did anyone talk to Hunter and then YOU about...?"

If, according the historical record, the WH didn't look into Hunter, then Joe was spoken to about it, but not by Hunter. Joe is truthful.

He just revealed. Most will miss.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
POTUS Trump hung “Fake News” brand around CNN/MSM and it was going to be stuck to them for years after Trump leaves office.

The CNN Whistleblower just cemented that branding down. They were on life support after Mueller Report/Testimony failure. Now they will have to survive financially with the thinnest of viewership.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Some stuff I dug up back in May 2018 re #1413 which just became a Q proof!

Guardian of Bohemian Grove?

Superior of a Franciscan monastery

Space Jesus shooting lasers at St. Francis.

Is Bohemian Grove run by the Jesuit Order and Vatican?

The Owl Sign Conspiracy[ (and the Apocalypse)

And a couple more recent ones:

Care of Creation : Cremation of Care

What a hoot!
edit on 14-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Someone needs to be shown the door.

It's disgusting how many traitors Trump has around him.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

It very well could be intentional and blessed by Trump. Trolling is an art.
edit on 14-10-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

It very well could be intentional and blessed by Trump. Trolling is an art.

I'm too stupid to try to figure out what is a game and what isn't where it concerns the larger world.

My head spins just trying to figure out what I went to get in the other room.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

lol, I’m right there with you. I learned from my Pentagon buddies working with JCS. Mis and Dis information is part of the strategy.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Would love to see some whistleblower video on McCabe and Brennan.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Good afternoon, everyone.

Hey, I thought I'd share a theory I just read elsewhere about the power outage in Northern California. It seemed pretty well fleshed out.

Author alleges that white hats forced PG&E to turn off the power so that they could canvas the entire area from the sky with lidar to find traces of an underground electrical system in California that connects all the DUMBs via tunnels.

It was absolutely necessary to have blackout conditions in order to see the traces of this electrical grid. (Q said about the ten days of darkness it was necessary. Wonder if the 10 days was an overestimate and it only took a few days instead?) Anyways, then once it was all mapped out they detonated explosives in 5 strategic locations almost simultaneously, destroying the infrastructure built for the underground system being used by the deep state.

Full on warfare being fought right here at home but the media is unable to report on it. So we don't even seem to notice. Fits with the idea of the military preparing their troops to fight in subterranean environments.

Grain of salt, of course, but it fits IMO.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This has also very interesting implications for the Q clock and "The Plan" in general!

#997 Apr 4 2018

[Pope] will be having a terrible May.
Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT>
Dark to LIGHT.
TRUTH.
Q

#1413 May 18 2018

Guardian of the Pope.
[Personal]
Q

Oct 14 2019
Vatican security chief, papal bodyguard, steps down over leak

Condensed version

Apr 4 2018 - [Pope] will be having a terrible May.
May 18 2018 - Guardian of the Pope.[Personal]
Oct 14 2019 = May 18 2018 - Guardian of Pope steps down over leak

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Statement from President Donald J. Trump Regarding Turkey’s Actions in Northeast Syria

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join