It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Jack Posobiec

Folks, I heard a few weeks ago about this but now it’s come out via@JudicialWatch
My name was on the top of the list of US conservatives who was being illegally monitored by the State Department All I can say at this time is that we are exploring legal options

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Only PART 1...MORE coming.

MOAR

Cheers

edit on 14-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm hoping it's a progressive drip.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
*Yawn*

Seriously. I know we are supposedly like 4 days out, but this whole thing is getting long in the tooth. Bunch of decoder ring, secret club, BS that will not amount to anything.

Not one crooked politician locked up. Nothing of substance from Q. I was all for Q, and exposing the swamp people, but I am over it. Wake me up when they are doing perp walks.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Here's what you need to know from CNN on Project Veritas:

edit on 14-10-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FULL Project VerItas ' CNN EXPOSED' (Part 1) JUST UP:
www.youtube.com...

Watching now.

Odd, seems many working at C_A News don't know, literally have no idea, they are part of a propaganda machine created by the C_A for the C_A purposes. This is foreign to me.

I would contend three things.

1. Folks are chosen to work there because they won't figure it out, if they do nothing will come of it.

2. Folks are so badly insulated and overworked, that there echo chamber is Mockingbird Media and nothing more.

3. Folks are on their path, which includes being a part of things this awful in order to come to a complete understanding at a SOUL level.

It is very odd to watch the "kids" being kids as adults in charge of mind control operations. I find it hard to listen as there is no maturity, no world view, no real impression that life is far more then beers, fries and what is the Media Created Reality.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
*Yawn*

Seriously. I know we are supposedly like 4 days out, but this whole thing is getting long in the tooth. Bunch of decoder ring, secret club, BS that will not amount to anything.

Not one crooked politician locked up. Nothing of substance from Q. I was all for Q, and exposing the swamp people, but I am over it. Wake me up when they are doing perp walks.

I'm feeling the same way, frayed, but I'm hanging on to one last thread of hope.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Bill Gates had a closer relationship with Jeffrey Epstein than he admitted, The New York Times reportsI

Bill Gates, the co-founder of Microsoft and chairman of its board until 2014, was among the powerful men who spent a meaningful amount of time with the sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, according to reporting from The New York Times. Employees of Gates’ namesake foundation reportedly also met with Epstein, in multiple visits to the disgraced financier’s mansion.

Previously, Gates had told The Wall Street Journal that he didn’t have a “business relationship or friendship” with Epstein. “I met him,” Gates told the Journal on September 10th. “I didn’t have any business relationship or friendship with him. I didn’t go to New Mexico or Florida or Palm Beach or any of that. 

In The New York Times article, a spokeswoman for Gates declined to say how many times the pair had met. The paper’s reporting shows that Gates met with Epstein “numerous times,” including at least three times at Epstein’s townhouse.

the verge

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
New live stream from @infinitechan owner Jim Watkins:
Hoping to have the new platform live on the 17th.
Q board is set up.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
just ran across this info about Robert Maxwell..he was given a state funeral

British media tycoon Robert Maxwell was buried Sunday on Jerusalem’s Mount of Olives, according to his wishes, with all the pomp of a state funeral.

President Chaim Herzog and Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir headed a galaxy of dignitaries and politicians, both government and opposition, who attended the funeral.

Also present were the archbishop of Canterbury, as well as a group of the “Chernobyl children” Maxwell had helped save by his involvement in bringing them to Israel from the Soviet Union.

Earlier. his body had lain in state at Jerusalem’s Binyanei Ha’uma convention center, an honor usually reserved for Israel’s government leaders.

link

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Latest list of Journo's from Tom Fitton

@JackPosobiec
@DonaldJTrumpJr.
@IngrahamAngle
@seanhannity
@McFaul
@dbongino
@RealSaavedra
@RudyGiuliani
@SebGorka
@jsolomonReports
@SaraCarterDC
@LouDobbs
@PamelaGeller

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Latest list of Journo's from Tom Fitton

@JackPosobiec
@DonaldJTrumpJr.
@IngrahamAngle
@seanhannity
@McFaul
@dbongino
@RealSaavedra
@RudyGiuliani
@SebGorka
@jsolomonReports
@SaraCarterDC
@LouDobbs
@PamelaGeller

THEY'LL all be getting a lot richer...Time to sue!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

This is one reason why Adam Schiff can only find a few Snippets to leak from each person interviewed in his sneaky and unfair closed sessions.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Is Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS testifying today? If so this is a bombshell revelation.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
For some reason this doesn't sit well with alot of folks.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sean Hannity just said the fisa abuse report well cover more than fisa abuse, and it is being held until Monday or Tuesday of next week so it will not get buried over a weekend.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

twitter.com...

"abuts" ? Odd word to use.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why do you think that word odd? I have used "abuts" many times to answer questions regarding various properties and their locations to other properties and well-known landmarks.

I think it is a common word for people that buy and sell and invest in property/real estate, so, for Trump, it is probably an often used word.

ETA - I would like to know why he weighed in on the Scott Hapgood case today, however. I found that odd.

edit on 14-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join