It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly. Without posting the pic to go with the tweet, the tweet is cryptic.

Sorry I missed that tweet. TY.
edit on 13-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hunter Biden is stepping down from the board of BHR

Hunter Biden, son of Joseph R. Biden Jr., the former vice president and a Democratic presidential candidate, intends to step down from the board of a Chinese company by the end of the month, according to a statement from his lawyer.

Hunter Biden’s lawyer, George Mesires, said in a statement on Sunday that Mr. Biden would resign from the company, BHR, an equity investment fund manager.
www.nytimes.com... tentCollection=Politics

It's the NYT I'm quoting, so I will need to find another source to verify

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

End of month. Office shredders all working at max capacity.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Actually, not cryptic just a bit confusing on what Comey was referring to if you missed the NYT article I posted yesterday (same link Dask just posted) which has the pic in question w/Star Wars toys.

But, who keeps up with all this stuff anyhow.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I disagree, EMN. Lots of folks don't read the Times and keep up with James Comey's personal life regardless of how important the man thinks himself to be.

A lot of people, however, do read his tweets, and to see this particular tweet today at this particular time, is cryptic, imo. Star Wars? What is about to happen skyward? Which satellites are real and operational and which ones are there as "toys"? "We promised not to take them down?"

The stupid pic was the EXCUSE to send this message.

Just my opinion though based on what I think Comey is.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You missed the part about them being his godson's, which makes him... the godfather.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ha. Trump is basically calling the Neocons and Warhawks out by daring/begging them to have Congress Officially Declare War in Syria. Like they really should when we put US Soldiers in harms way.

Let's see all the tough talking Congress people do that...........

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It's creepy-cryptic but Comey is so full of himself he probably assumed everyone saw the article in question and would just automatically know what the hell he was Twitting about.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What if Cali goes full Confederate and has used the gov disaster funds from the fires to hire UN military to fight a civil war. Trump's Marines sent in to counter. Could we be witnessing the start of a small scale war on US soil spearheaded by Dems in Cal?

You do realize the Logistic train the out of money UN would have to have to even attempt to pull that off? Who would even be able to supply such logistics, only the US Military has such force projection and logistics capabilities that would be needed. There would be no way to hide that. It makes zero sense.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I just by chance happened to catch the NYT article yesterday so that pic was still fresh in my mind making his tweet obvious to me as to what in hell he was responding on otherwise yes it was oddly cryptic and typical Comey style. But, we all know his 'loyal' followers are all glued to NYT like it was their bible for news. I'll bet even more people will follow NYT.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Ha. Trump is basically calling the Neocons and Warhawks out by daring/begging them to have Congress Officially Declare War in Syria. Like they really should when we put US Soldiers in harms way.

Let's see all the tough talking Congress people do that...........

He ought to be careful. It may actually happen. We go to war in Syria, Damascus is destroyed, utterly, and prophecy is fulfilled ... not good.

Signs have been pointing that way one way or another.

This goes back to my theory that Donald may be the White Horse of Revelation. The White Horse is not a bad figure, nor is he a good one. He simply is, and in another place or time, he might be a very good figure indeed, but in our days and times, things are just too stacked against him.

Recall, he is called "faithful" and "true", but will that be enough? Not enough for the world now.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Cali launching a civil war with the US? They are broke as it is.

- key cities are a homeless train wreck
- fires out of control
- US GOVT would Repo all Federally purchased and maintained military equipment (Active/Reserve/Guard).
- 1/3 of state voted for Trump (that’s likely higher now) so the state would have a huge insurgency problem.

Cali wouldn’t be on the fight for more than a week. In fact, an independent Cali would be overrun by China/NK shortly thereafter.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No, I did not miss the part about them being his godson's. I said a lot of people don't read the Times and follow Comey's personal life. I'm saying the pic and reference to his godson was his EXCUSE to send this message and most people wouldn't think it odd nor cryptic. I find it is without including the pic from the article.

I, too, thought about the godson and godfather connection. Additional message? To whom?

Mr. Holier-Than-Thou and his wife, Patrice, a staunch Hillary supporter, were foster parents for years. Sometimes godparents are expected to foster a child should its parents die. Can't find many stats about how many the Comeys have fostered over the years.

edit on 13-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: pavil

Cali wouldn’t be on the fight for more than a week. In fact, an independent Cali would be overrun by China/NK shortly thereafter.

Given the ties some of the Congress Critters have with China, don't you think they're basically counting on it?

In order to bring down the US, you need a beach head. An independent Cali that is struggling calls to China for "help". China has their beach head, and the US has to fight across the Rockies, and possibly also fight the cartels along the border. Why do you think they fight the idea of border control for so long?

Additionally, we're colonized by insurgency forces in places like Minneapolis-St. Paul and Dearborn, not counting what may or may not be sown in larger cities with groups like ANTIFA.

You also have the Democrats playing impeachment threatre hoping to weaken the legitimacy of the president going into all this, likely hoping to weaken the military's loyalty to POTUS.
edit on 13-10-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Happy 244th Birthday US Navy.

Hunter's Moon tonight. Where's Hunter?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed. It’s an unlikely hypothetical wrought with hurdles too big to clear to be realistic.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Cranky, neat dig into the meaning of Shep's given name.

One other thing bothers me about that, and it is common with TV personalities.

Whenever they depart their job, it is occasion for emotional manipulation of the viewers. It is as if we are expected to react with dismay that Smith has quit working at Fox ... when, in reality, none of us ever met him or knows who he is, other than that he was an infotainer at Fox.

Call me jaded, but I can't work up any tears over this. This impression ties in with your comment of "would one want to invite Smith into their house?". My reply would be "no" simply on the basis that he is a complete stranger to me.

Cheers

Cavv,

I remember at some point local news outlets began praising themselves: "welcoming you our family" "thanks for inviting us into your homes every night" "trusted news source" and such. Family.

Frankly Local News is a worse then black plague.

I'm sure if I wanted to throw up I could find twits that said "we'll miss you shep" "so sorry your leaving." Funny to me, as it is a clone-bot, being emotionally attached is like crying over putting an application that no longer works in the trash.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Here's one from Zerohedge.

Hunter Biden Emerges; Quits Board Of Chinese Private-Equity Firm

Hunter Biden is stepping down from a controversial board position at a Chinese-based private-equity company, and has vowed to forego all foreign work if his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, is elected president in 2020, according to Bloomberg.

Hunter will step down from the board on Oct. 31, according to a statement released by his lawyer, George Mesires.

So, he's not going to stop I assume. 🤔

Well, that is an interesting date. 11.3 in Q15 drop.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It is possible that Comey stipulated what photo was to be published with the article in return for giving the interview. Giving a reason for the later tweet, which may have been a coded message.
Or it could be like others tweeted in replies to him.... that he tweeted instead end of sending a DM.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Seattle resonance event:

"Helicopter" Jun 10 2018

Let's Talk About That Mysterious 'Rocket Launch Over Whidbey Island' Photo (Updated)

Nope, not buying the helicopter explanation.

About 30 miles.

Jun 10 Missile Launch Over Whidbey Island
Aug 10 Horizon Air Q400 crash (Ketron Island Mystery)
Dec 24 Emergency landing of Bejing-Seattle flight (Shemya, Alaska)

Just saying MBS,,,

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join