It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

He didn't tout one over the other. He said either one of the Republicans would be a good governor.

The current democrat governor has to face off with the Republican that gets the most votes if the Dem gov fails to get 50% of the vote. He failed to get the 50%, so there will be a runoff between him and, I think, Eddie Rispone.

Thankyou for the explanation!

Re: www.wdsu.com...#

It looks like Republican Eddie Rispone will beat Democrat John Bel Edwards handily, if most of Ralph Abraham's supporters vote for Rispone, in a head-to-head matchup.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I could be wrong, but back when I worked in Seattle the Pac-Bell building was a major trunk for all the data going out. It probably departs the US in Oregon, but the data all comes through Seattle. Like that stupid building in up state New York where the main data goes before getting sent out to the underseas trunk.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Cranky, neat dig into the meaning of Shep's given name.

One other thing bothers me about that, and it is common with TV personalities.

Whenever they depart their job, it is occasion for emotional manipulation of the viewers. It is as if we are expected to react with dismay that Smith has quit working at Fox ... when, in reality, none of us ever met him or knows who he is, other than that he was an infotainer at Fox.

Call me jaded, but I can't work up any tears over this. This impression ties in with your comment of "would one want to invite Smith into their house?". My reply would be "no" simply on the basis that he is a complete stranger to me.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

FYI: Twitter is keeping this impending CNN blockbuster "sting" from being added to the "trending" list, even though #ExposeCNN already has more garnered more than 100,000 Tweets.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
On FoxNews last night, President Trump said that he suspects Barack Obama "knows all about Biden's Ukraine Dealings".

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Makes sense.

So by what you are saying here, and from other developed and dropped associations, we can assume the following;

[C] = (Dan) Coats / (winter) Coats / Chair (C=Chair=Pope) / ....and? I was sure there was another connection.

So, are all three supposed to be in line before Declas?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I noticed Trump was still Tweeting as of 2 hours ago, 1am EST. Pretty late for him.

Time stamp - 6:45:45 = 6 + 4 = 10 / 5 + 4 + 5 = 14 --> 10/14 - tomorrows date.

Watch the news tomorrow.

edit on 13-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: typo

edit on 13-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: stupid fingers

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

the Seattle FF and the attached date of Nov 3 and it’s basically breaking down what can be compared to all the “pre 9/11” references in movies, the simpsons, magazine covers, symbolic events.... 

Excellent summary! I posted about Jeddah and the Nov 3 Seattle FF here. The common theme between 9/11, LV, Seattle and Jeddah are the pop culture references (predictive programming and/or synchronicity) The death star destroying Jedha seems ridiculously over the top but this is a field where dream logic via symbolism applies.

If you can accept that Mars Attacks foretold the LV shooting the death star scene makes sense re Jeddah.

Are Seattle and Jeddah connected? I my mind they are but I am basing that mostly on a hunch triggered by scenes of predictive programming for both places. If I am right an event in one place would serve as a justification to retaliate at the other. Hopefully our awareness and the exposure coming with it will prevent both events!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
POTUS last Tweet.

A big night.

All caps - CGSLAYGERYTCIPDOWN = 226 Time stamp: 23 Nov 2017 - 10:55:52 = 10/16 - 10/17

At 10:17am on October 17, the "Great Shake Out Earthquake Drill" is coming to a city near you. Trump Rally on the 17th. 8kun.net goes live.

CGSLAYGERYTCIP = 170 Time stamp: 20 Nov 2017 = 10/13 today's date

DOWN = 56 Time stamp: 2 Nov 2017 = 10/13 today's date

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
With rumors of a Seattle FF being planned let's look at some ripples in the pond. By that I mean ressonance events spreading out through both time and space from the original event which in the case of Seattle would still lie in our future.

Seattle Plane Crash / Ketron Island Mystery (Aug 2018)

Autists catch the message?
Think missile.
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

www.nytimes.com...📁
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
[NEXT WEEK]
Q

Calculate probability.
What is the mathematical probability that a rogue missile launched at/near the runaway plane?
Was he a trained pilot?
How fast did intercept occur?
Think missile intercept.
Think aircraft.
Outside of standard deviation?
Do people travel to islands to [Fish]?
How many billionaires own islands?
How many billionaires live on islands?
[GEO-T]
CLANDESTINE.
Q

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

[IPDOWN] = internet service outage?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Seattle FF resonance event?

Dec 26 2018
Delta plane headed from Beijing to Seattle makes emergency landing on tiny Alaska three by four mile island after engine goes out

A Delta flight headed to Seattle was forced to make an emergency landing on a small Alaskan island on Christmas Eve. 
Nearly 200 passengers were on the flight from Beijing to Seattle that was forced to make the unscheduled stop at Shemya, Alaska. 

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good catch.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

It would be an eye opener if major FF events had "warm up" events. Like the Twin Towers event before 9/11.

Could be Deep State testing how to make it happen or like you stated, ripples through time; a collective pre-memory of a major event.

I know there is a web site linked to an ongoing study that shows the collective conscious of the world in real time. It showed an uptick in joint-coniousness (or whatever they call it), just hours before extreme events. I can't remember what it's called.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

youtu.be... (on phone...cant embed)

Always worth considering truth claims at various angles.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Jeddah resonance events?

Oct 11 - Two missiles hit an Iranian state-owned oil tanker 60 miles from Jeddah
Sep 29 - Saudi king's bodyguard Major General Abdulaziz al-Fagham shot dead in Jeddah
Sep 29 - massive fire at new high speed train station in Jeddah
Sep 22 - Seven Red Sea countries launch military drill Red Wave 2 in Jeddah
Sep 18 - Pompeo meets MBS in Jeddah after Sep 14 Aramco drone strikes

Back to the destruction of Jedah in Star Wars Rogue One. Jedah is referred to as the holy city. Mecca is about 50 miles from Jeddah.

Jeddah is the principal gateway to Mecca and Medina, two of the holiest cities in Islam.
link

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

That would be the Global Consciousness Project. Southern Gift brought it up in a post recently. I wasn't familiar with the project myself, had to look it up. Probably also correlated to upticks in Schumann resonances, etc.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Isn't Red Wave a Qdrop?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Oh, indeed! Several drops actually but with a 11/3 FF in mind most intriguing is #1357

What must happen pre 11.11?
11.11 provided as strategic marker.
Post midterms.
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.
Q

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Yes, thank you. That must be where I heard it. Memory isn't what it used to be.

A lot of things are starting to line up. It seems the closer we get to "D" Day, the faster it moves. I for one am enjoying the ride.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join