It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Something well worth watching

www.youtube.com...
2014 OUTLOOK CONFERENCE: IS CALIFORNIA CHINA's NEW SILK ROAD?

16th May 2014

3:16 and 38:08, made me watch such Twice.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Top ‘Never-Trumpers’ Tied to Politician Indicted for Human Smuggling and Selling Children

“Make no mistake, this case is the purest form of human trafficking,” the U.S. Attorney for western Arkansas, Duane “Dak” Kees, said Wednesday at a press conference in Springdale Ark. where he announced the federal indictments.

But what IS NOT public, until now, is Petersen’s curious association with GOP critics of President Trump, including former US Sen. Jeff Flake, late Sen. John McCain, and Sen. Mitt Romney among others. Petersen also campaigned for and is friends with Arizona Gov. Goug Ducey and other politicians, according to records and sources.

Petersen, who works as an adoption lawyer in all three states, is charged with 32 counts in Arizona, 11 counts in Utah and 19 federal charges in Arkansas.

GOP senator: AZ foster kids are being sold into sexual slavery

Sen. David Farnsworth, a Republican from Mesa, filed a report with the Arizona Department of Public Safety this week accusing Sen. Kate Brophy McGee, R-Phoenix, of threatening him if he didn’t stop investigating the outrageous claim.

Senator McGee also serves on the Arizona Human Trafficking Council with Cindy McCain, the Council on Child Safety & Family Empowerment with First Lady Angela Ducey, and co-chairs the Commission to Prevent Violence Against Women. She is a member of the Child Help Arizona Board, ASU's Morrison Institute of Public Policy Advisory Board, the Flinn Foundation's Bio Sciences Roadmap Steering Committee, and is a proud member of Phoenix Rotary 100 and Sunrise Toastmasters.

Meet Kate

twitter.com...

edit on 12-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Link

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I wish the GenPop would wake up to the reality that we're all just spare parts.

BDT False Flag Thwarted
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
11 Dec 2017 - 12:23:09 PM
Do you believe in coincidences?
"Blunt & Direct Time"
BDT.
Think currency.
Think fireworks.
Thwarted.
Message delivered.
These people are sick!
Q

qmap.pub...

China loves Fireworks...BDT..Look into these China Corps

327 China Road, Winslow ME

edit on 12-10-2019 by Sabrechucker because: ---

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Not sure if this was posted before earlier in the thread.

2nd Marine Division prepares to deploy to 29 Palms, California

There will be approximately 10,000 Marines and Sailors participating in the MWX, which is a multi-day, division-scale, unscripted, force-on-force exercise within Integrated Training Exercise 1-20.

Camp Lejeune Marines say they have not prepared for a training exercise of this scale in more than a decade.

Just a training Op. 🤔

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I wonder if this has anything to do with Arkansas state senator Linda Collins-Smith's info she may have forwarded before she was murdered just before her scheduled trip to DC.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

The internet would be a more likely Tower of Babel. That would point to the tech giants in San Fran, no?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: SouthernGift

I’m captured by this 11/3 thing too.

Speaking of Tower of Babel

It’s going to get Biblical:

“They began saying to each other, “Let’s make bricks and harden them with fire.” (In this region bricks were used instead of stone, and tar was used for mortar.) Then they said, “Come, let’s build a great city for ourselves with a tower that reaches into the sky. This will make us famous and keep us from being scattered all over the world.””
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭11:3-4‬ ‭NLT‬‬www.bible.com...

Describes building the Tower of Babel. (Space Needle)

I included verse 4 for context. But please look them up.

That is high strangeness. Another 11.3. I didn’t know that was the verse when I mentioned Babel. Things just come to me and feel significant sometimes.

11.6 is 9.11 upside down

Someone mentioned the dream thread prediction about it from 2011 earlier posted here...

The other day I had a dream I walked out my back deck and saw mil jets flying over... just a pack of about 10-12 of them

When I Watched that YouTube video sharing the movies and stuff with 11.3 in them there’s a scene where jets fly over that caught my attention like whoa.. that was similar to my dream.

Then I saw the other dream prediction thread yesterday...and was like is this a triple synchronicity? Is it going to turn into like multiples as you twist further down the kaleidoscope?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkatingThe Lord in the Air. Surely they're talking about the satellite, right? Do they have an algorithm that poses as God??

Yesterday Jim Watkins posted a couple of YT vids where he points out that he's in Cali right now. He said he was heading towards Simi Valley then Santa Barbara then San Fran. Vandenberg AFB is just outside SB and Silicone Valley is in the SF area. Silicone Valley would be the place to work on such a satellite and Vandenberg would launch it.

Lord in the sky is a reference to Jesus Christ = King of Kings. In both vids Jim sang I'm going to see the King, soon you're going to see the King.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looks like the CIRCUS (Congress) is returning to Washington next week just in time to witness multiple exposures and revelations. Not only the Project Veritas exposure of CNN you referenced, but the FISA Abuse report too.

I believe this CTH article/analysis is referencing one of the pre-FISA Report declassifications that Investigative reporter John Solomon said was coming, in order to "prepare the public" in advance.

Analysis - theconservativetreehouse.com...

The analysis indicates that Mueller's investigation used the same illegally obtained FISA Spy Authorizations that operation Cross-fire Hurricane utilized. That's why Durham is now expanding his investigation, in resources and also up to the May 2017 timeline.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I was wondering the same. Given all the crazy connections we've all made it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
RE: twitter.com...

Which of the 2 Louisiana Republicans was President Trump touting at his rally last night?

Comment: I've always despised the "all but certain" word salad!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

If you pay attention to 0311 Warrior, this isn't a regional problem, it is national.

Am wondering why the Clinton initiative to pay states who adopt out at least 100 children per year has not been changed. Does Potus not know?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The old Pac-Bell building in Seattle WA houses the main trunk for the internet coming and going internationally. So that could mean that building as well. I don't think the Space Needle is a target since it's meaningless to the masses, but there are a few buildings that if hit with something would be very-very bad for most of the west coast. Hell I know of a lightly secured building that houses enough fuel and tech to do long term damage to business and trade across the board.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
What the Hell is going on in Cali?
Fires coming from sewers? What?

Link

During Shepard Smith's final broadcast, he showed his ignorance by proclaiming in a sad way, "The California power company blacked out much of the state to keep fires from starting. It didn't work..."

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He didn't tout one over the other. He said either one of the Republicans would be a good governor.

The current democrat governor has to face off with the Republican that gets the most votes if the Dem gov fails to get 50% of the vote. He failed to get the 50%, so there will be a runoff between him and, I think, Eddie Rispone.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Are you sure about that? AFAIK the submarine cables come onshore in Oregon and goto some facility/building in Hillsboro, OR.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
It's just a reaction to ur let 'em eat cake crap.

I have no idea where you got that from.

Guy could have been loaded and just cheap.

Maybe he had no idea the blackout was coming and when the lights went out made an emergency call with help not getting there on time.

If he wasn't the one who made the call then someone must have known his situation and if they knew of the coming power outage, they failed him, unwittingly or on purpose?

Not really enough info in that article to back up any theory.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

What if Cali goes full Confederate and has used the gov disaster funds from the fires to hire UN military to fight a civil war. Trump's Marines sent in to counter. Could we be witnessing the start of a small scale war on US soil spearheaded by Dems in Cal?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I wonder if this has anything to do with Arkansas state senator Linda Collins-Smith's info she may have forwarded before she was murdered just before her scheduled trip to DC.

According to that article about AZ foster kids being trafficked as sex slaves, IT IS related.

Holy crap, this groups of sick perverts need to be removed from harming society. Purging of this cult will do the innocent children a huge favor.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sure, the Internet combined with AI.

Washington has These big names Facebook Google Amazon and Microsoft are up in around that area.
They all speak the same language, Common Goals and one binary, computer language.
Plus Seattle has a tower.

There is this:
Microsoft Building 33.
11 + 3 + 19=33

This also;

In 1966, a young Bill Gates won a dinner at the Needle from his church for memorizing the Bible’s Sermon on the Mount. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the world’s largest, is now located right across the street.
Space Needle Fact Sheet

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join