It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: doobydoll
I've just spotted this being shared on a fb qanon group, the poster doesn't know where it originated from and was asking other group members if they might know anything about it.

I thought i'd share here as I think members will find it very interesting . ..
[...]

The only thing that stuck out to me in that picture is the date of Nov. 3rd. On halfchan theres a multipart thread about a massive FF occurring in Seattle on Nov 3. Theres even a screenshot of an ATS post about a dream/prediction about an attack on Seattle by user Mizzijr in 2011. Highly doubtful anything will happen as these predictions come and go without anything happening, but I keep seeing Nov 3 everywhere.

edit on Sat Oct 12 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

There doesn't seem to be any official NASA launch scheduled tomorrow (October 13th), but of course if it's a secret mission I suppose it wouldn't be on a calendar.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yes, and I'm sure he wrote it with one of his favorite fountain pens. 😎

This is one of his money making sites. He sure luvs to write & narrate books.

www.books.audio...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Coming Next Week...CNN EXPOSED...Brian Stelter and others in the crosshairs.

James O'Keefe
‏@JamesOKeefeIII

BREAKING: I just walked off the stage in Washington DC where I announced that our next @Project_Veritas #BeBrave insider is from within @CNN.

twitter.com...

Project Veritas is proof that real journalism isn't dead.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ham operators do some important work out in flyover. They provide storm spotting services among other things along with EMT and others.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Coming Next Week...CNN EXPOSED...Brian Stelter and others in the crosshairs.

James O'Keefe
‏@JamesOKeefeIII

BREAKING: I just walked off the stage in Washington DC where I announced that our next @Project_Veritas #BeBrave insider is from within @CNN.

twitter.com...

Project Veritas is proof that real journalism isn't dead.

Real journalism is far from dead. it's just not mainstream anymore.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: queenofswords

I wasn't familiar with the guy and found that vid strangely hypnotic lol.

So I watched the following and was impressed. Good stuff

A bit kooky with the intro and the exit but the material between was thought provoking. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Close, but no. Google stroke patient glove.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I wonder what blood type Comey and spouse are? Is he married or doing the Hoover thing?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Seeing Nov 3 everywhere too.... I’ve got some theories.

Followed the threads posted on here about the Seattle FF and the attached date of Nov 3 and it’s basically breaking down what can be compared to all the “pre 9/11” references in movies, the simpsons, magazine covers, symbolic events.... you know the drill but this is dismissed bc nothings happened yet, thread has little discussion...YouTube video isn’t convincing....

it’s one of those hard to follow things, but my attention was caught at one scene in the video where they are choosing which cities to target and they choose Las Vegas first, Seattle second. I don’t recall the name of the movie but this is the thread with the YouTube video attached thread watch if you curious but it is doomy...

So with that being the back story, i had an epiphany, I will try to explain.

Seeing Las Vegas reminded me of when Q initially appeared and the Saudi Arabia connections he first dropped... which I admittedly still do not fully understand what happened there... but nonetheless... important to the big picture... very much so from the vibe.

“What happened there will happen here”- I mentioned that last night ... ok, so.. another reason I felt I should expand.. my post last night was a bit word salad ish and strange.... it was raw and not fully processed. So here’s the marinated version. Disclaimer: my over expressive self is about to attempt to explain “magic” proceed at your own risk. 🤷🏼‍♀️🥂

Go to the initial drops about SA, 11.3 and all that.

Well that date coinciding with the new “FF in Seattle on 11.3” rumors that aren’t attached to Q anon to make you still second think it. Dig. Everything has meaning.

So taking it deeper. What we know about 9/11. Something even Trump has hinted at disclosure about.
Things which according to some will be up for debate, but we definitively know some wonky coincidences occurred in movies and television, magazines, David Rockefeller on the cover of a magazine from 1967... it’s well covered elsewhere.

The theory of it being a ritualistic event..... the concept of “sigils” being placed everywhere.....going back to before the thing was event built..... so we’re all on the same page... I’m assuming that this is the truth; that 9/11 was a long planned meticulously prepared for ritualistic event carried out to have a specific impact on global consciousness. And there’s been much research into that and evidence that it did. The consequences of it reverberate into everything.

So, if someone understood this.... and was really perceptive, and did start putting together the sigils out there for the “next 911” and recognizing them.... might that be where Q’s 11.3 date comes from?

It’s even less “woo” ish than:

Time travel
Remote viewing
Omnipresence
Artificial intelligence

What if every Q proof is a flipped sigil? What if it’s erasing the reality they had embedded... and that’s how the Q map works... the original Q map was the cabals magic map?

It’s literally just following someone else’s breadcrumbs..... it’s brilliant. Dangerous, but brilliant.

Symbolism will be their downfall
What are the sigils? Symbolism.
What do sigils do? I recommend a quick wiki read.

Doesn’t matter if you believe they have power, if the ones putting them there do, you have your evidence of intent... right?

But if we are to assume 9/11 having had symbolism embedded into reality to intensify the ritual affect us truth, we might want to consider the power the symbolism floating around out there could potentially have. Because an abundance of caution is better than even a little bit of regret or grief... so ya know. Just assume it’s true for the sake of my theory.

So if you know what’s coming and you wanna flip it, what would you do?

Replace those damn sigils with your own sigils for 11.3?

If something’s meant to affect your subconscious, how would you stop it? Because the only way to your subconscious is to bypass your awareness. Your conscious. One you’re aware, you neutralize the affects it has on your subconscious. Get it? Just having us ruminate on the date of 11.3 and trying to Embed it into our consciousness that something will happen, to counter that potential FF is, from my POV, a pretty logical way to counter the damn black magic. I’m impressed.

It kind of speaks to the issue of why globalism and constant interconnectedness via their invasive “technology” has to occur and evolve the way it does to build the spider web that works for them and their benefit.... we all have to be able to see the same things... hear the same things..... otherwise it doesn’t work on a global scale....

Tower of Babel..... kinda vibes
God scattered em

Anyways.... it’s literally just theories and speculation
allot of woo. Could also be a great movie.

“All good fiction is alike in that it is truer than if it had actually happened”- Ernest Hemingway

Edit: I think I outdid myself on this one. 😂🌝

a reply to: imthegoat

edit on 12-10-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
What the Hell is going on in Cali?

Fires coming from sewers? What?
Link

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
a reply to: Justoneman

I wonder what blood type Comey and spouse are? Is he married or doing the Hoover thing?

I am not sure what type a cold blooded lizard like Comey would have to be? Perhaps he is iron deficient and the oxygen levels to the brain are below operating levels and it is confusing the outcomes we get from him?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Link

Sewer gasses are troublesome. Cali is full of # on a good day.

Cincinnati, I think it was, had a sewer explosion maybe 30 years ago now. Spark ignited the methane.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Link

I saw this,
Those are storm drains, no wires or pipe.

SAB, please weigh in.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Link

Now would be a bad time for a “big one” out there.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Where's Hunter? Where's Obama?

"I think he's hiding" - Donald Trump

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I’m captured by this 11/3 thing too.

Speaking of Tower of Babel

It’s going to get Biblical:

“They began saying to each other, “Let’s make bricks and harden them with fire.” (In this region bricks were used instead of stone, and tar was used for mortar.) Then they said, “Come, let’s build a great city for ourselves with a tower that reaches into the sky. This will make us famous and keep us from being scattered all over the world.””
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭11:3-4‬ ‭NLT‬‬www.bible.com...

Describes building the Tower of Babel. (Space Needle)

I included verse 4 for context. But please look them up.

edit on 12-10-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Then again maybe his O2 stuff is covered by medicare.
Here in the Philippines power outages are fairly common and many invest in a couple diesel truck sized batteries, a charger and inverter. A few hundred dollars, but a significant hit to someone already stretched with medical issues on social security.
Some try to get by with a pc type bat backup which will charge a few phones and a laptop once, or a very small fan for a few hours.
Usually you'll find expats using a combination of battery solutions for short term energy issues and a small generator for long term. But then again here we can afford to eat fish and rice rather than nine lives as well .
Please don't take this as an idication I wanna chat. It's just a reaction to ur let 'em eat cake crap.
edit on 10 12 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Dilantin to keep them from doing the kuru hoodoo in front of the camera.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ham operators do some important work out in flyover. They provide storm spotting services among other things along with EMT and others.

Agreed. My uncle did the ham thing. I consider them vital civilian infrastructure.
edit on 10/12/2019 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join