It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The battery box thing D Cheney liked to show off was outside his body. He would often times remove the battery to joke around. The bulkiness of that box, and the bulk under B Clintons vest seems to look about the same.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Like someone above mentioned, it's a cannula...except for Bill they inserted a canola...you know, for oil.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL. It’s gaming coverage by the Washington Post. One thing NOBODY ever asked for! Can’t wait to never read it!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I mean this device:

B Clinton's vest looks similar in bulk.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
At 10:17am on October 17, the "Great Shake Out Earthquake Drill" is coming to a city near you.
www.shakeout.org...

Trump Rally on the 17th.
8kun.net goes live.

Q1296

Apr 29 2018 10:17:29 (EST)
Personal thank you to the BO, Bakers, and Autists/Anons who continually dedicate their time and energy to the GREAT AWAKENING.
You are all Patriots.
The hard part is coming to an end.
The next phase will bring JUSTICE.
Q+

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Regarding the thing on Bills hand. I know I have seen a new medical device out that looks a lot like that, but I can’t remember exactly what it’s called. It’s for some kind of neurological condition, and the gloves send electrical signal or something like that. Damn I wish I could remember the name!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Could you imagine having to lug that stuff around with you all day every day--while wearing a suit?

I wouldn't, not if my life depended on it!

Oh...wait.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

LOL. Though it seemed like a nod to Q in WaPo fashion. Have you ever looked into how much $$$$ some of those gamer Youtube narrators roll in.? Freakin insane!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Satan is the Lord of the Air.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Are you thinking of... Hope in a Glove for Parkinson’s Patients

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I apologize in advance...

This is stunning on about 217 levels, not the least of which is how her description of "if he's impeached he's out...gone" is wrong. She got "house" and "senate" right I think.

The population is under the impression this is a unilateral communist era show. He gets to DEFEND himself. Wait, oh yes, "if he defends himself then he must be guilty because an innocent man wouldn't need to."

C_A manufactured Orwellian madness.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
JohnHereToHelp C A Update - UN in Mexico - Invasion planned

Article Link

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Coming Next Week...CNN EXPOSED...Brian Stelter and others in the crosshairs.

James O'Keefe
‏@JamesOKeefeIII

BREAKING: I just walked off the stage in Washington DC where I announced that our next @Project_Veritas #BeBrave insider is from within @CNN.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Apology accepted

( I'm just trying to bookmark the thread ☺️ )

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

“The Biggest Story Project Veritas Has Ever Broke!” – James O’Keefe Drops a BOMB! Announces Project Veritas Has Undercover Video from INSIDE CNN

www.thegatewaypundit.com... rcover-video-from-inside-cnn/

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

End of the video is good, too. Here it is:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is irksome.

Taken from this link...

California Officials declare Ham Radio no longer a benefit; Demands Ham radio repeater infrastructure to be Removed

Both Santa and this guy ^^^ imply that all hell is going to break loose because CA is no longer keeping support for the repeaters needed for Ham Radio Operators. Which Santa seems to think is the same as "shutting down" by the man.

the goog says 3 million amateur radio folks ----- World Wide! In CA that's how many?

I've been in every major Quake in California and not ONCE has the Ham Radio operator come to my rescue. In fact I don't know anyone with a Ham Radio. In fact the folks I know who were involved in major fires don't seem to recall Ham Radio being a thing either.

This stuff is really not helpful at all. It gets clicks, creates self importance, supports the "all hell" narrative but is not helpful at all.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

There has to be a causal connection between The State and the sycophants who feed into it. It's like a symbiosis, they need each other to survive. In contrast, an open society doesn't depend on an oppressor class to participate in their charade. Freedom exists in an independent state if people want to participate or not.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow Q2725

If BC croaks on Valentines Day I will literally freak out.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join