It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Alright, so here's a little something different. I reordered the Qposts by Delta from smallest Delta to largest. I dsicussed the first few alignments a few pages back with sufi. The first three in a row are former Husein staff pics then a Huber post followed by Punisher pic. The very last in this sort is Q1 HRC extraction.

I took the Tweets from yesterday and made a sampling of the first few to post here and see if anyone would like to take a crack at it and see if there's anything there. As usual there ordered bottom to top - EST.

The Q# reference is the usual number we achieve via time stamp, but the Qdrop sequence is reordered, So, Q1130 here is not the usual Q1130. The second number, in this instance Q2979, is the actual Q# we would find in the drops.

Oct 11, 2019 11:30:03 AM Q1130 Q2979
Kansas.
Q

Oct 11, 2019 11:28:29 AM Q1128 Q1922
Mistake in photo collage posted.
Ref to McCann was not intended.
No connection.
Q

Oct 11, 2019 11:25:55 AM Q1125 Q3565
Oct 11, 2019 11:25:30 AM Q1125 Q3565
twitter.com...
Godfather III
It's going to be BIBLICAL.
Q

Oct 11, 2019 10:27:37 AM Q1027 Q266
#FLYJOHNNYFLY

Oct 11, 2019 10:15:49 AM Q1015 Q3060
"Insurance" indictments re: Ivanka, Jared, Jr. all removed.
But, you already knew that from the drop.
Q

Oct 11, 2019 10:00:00 AM Q1000
Iran next [].
RT days after.
RT Kenya.
No coincidences.
Track.
Important.
MB.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q

Oct 11, 2019 09:49:09 AM Q949
Did you notice the FOX NEWS coverage of 'Qanon' last night?
Targeted?
Why isn't FOX NEWS part of the MSM coordinated blitz attack?
Logical thinking.
POTUS.
Q

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I wonder about that myself. Probably a severe mobility issue. My Dad couldn't walk or control any bodily functions . I doubt we would have been able to move him. Maybe we'd have used a generator, but if they didn't have one it would be tough find.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Could also just be an old, lonely old man with no help or family. Lots of them around unfortunately. Could be he doesn’t even watch TV or anything and had no forewarning the power was going to be cut. There are different factors and scenarios for any situation.

edit on 12-10-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
youtu.be...

If this guy is for real, then it looks like WWIII might have just started; missles launched on Iran. I haven't found any other reports yet, but will dig if I have time. Just thought I'd drop this here for now and see what you guys may already know.

youtu.be...
edit on 12-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Turkey attacks US forces by mistake

Looks like someone really doesn't want us to leave.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

SWD, thanks for the decodes on "tweet time to Q post" with Zulu times added!

Regarding real time analysis of these decodes against news:

1) I agree it's too big a task even for 3 or 4 of us,

2) Fortunately the decodes are all archived as part of this thread, so can be tied to news in arrears, in "Future proves past" mode,

3) If we're lucky then there are some 8chan Frens lurking here and they may be picking this up? I get the feel that they're much netter organised at sharing tasks requiring multiple resources,

4) Lastly, I'll try and update the spreadsheet over the weekend such that the "Main DECODES RESULTS" tab stores the following:
a) Tweet time to Q post,
b) Tweet ZULU time to Q post,
c) +1200 and +2400 rule to Q post on both the above,
d) Tweet time Delta to Q post

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I heard about the tanker yesterday. I believe initially the Capt blamed SA for the attack and then backed up on his statement. Don't know what the official word is right now.

And with the news I just posted about Turkey forces "accidentally" shelling US forces. Well, who knows what's next. The deep state wants to change the narrative and I'm sure they'll find something.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

SWD, interdasting connection on the "Keystone gematria gives 5x5x5"

If what you've found turns into a robust trend that News comes 5 days after Q posts about it then MIND BLOWN!.

That would be the ultimate proof that FUTURE PROVES PAST and it would prove that who was/is in control did/does have us WATCHING A MOVIE.

I think Q has been deliberately using deep states methods to demonstrate what they have been doing in a more obvious way.

edit on 12-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

And kudos for the work you do with the Qposts. It is a huge resource.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

SWD, again an intriguing approach that makes a lot of logical sense. Unfortunately I'm a lil stretched for time today but will take a look deeper tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

That's for sure.

I know, my previous job was with a gov contactor. The contract they were working on was being shifted to a different agency who had plenty of in-house personnel. We were all waiting to be canned, but hoping we would be kept on. I watched a news briefing given by the new agency about the progress on the transfer. During the speech the person used my company's name as an adverb in a positive way. My company's name is a word I've never herd used by anyone, ever. I knew this was a wink to my comp that we were being kept on. This was the first time I realized how gov agencies communicate in the open with each other. It was eye opening.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

That's ok. Nothing popped out at me in what was found. I'm prepping to try the approach you pointed to with that D5 drop. It will be a while though.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Unexpected result of Disclosure.... Ancient Aliens show proven true. LoL

Oh please no ...

I can accept some of it, but not nearly as many of the things they say were ancient aliens have to be ancient aliens.

The whole premise of the show is:

1. Something ancient.

2. We can't quite explain it.

3. ALIENS!

They even consulted with ATS.

😎
edit on 12-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: TomLawless

Could also just be an old, lonely old man with no help or family. Lots of them around unfortunately. Could be he doesn’t even watch TV or anything and had no forewarning the power was going to be cut. There are different factors and scenarios for any situation.

Okay, so maybe the guy had a heart attack from the stress of being without power. Lawsuit.

There should be a class-action lawsuit brought by everyone whose power was cut. It was mentioned the Dems passed a law against Cali residents suing utilities, or something like that. Apologies to whomever posted that. I have an awful memory.

Anyway, PG&E deserves to crash and burn. Pun intended.

Only a pr**k would cut power because they don't want to face liability issues for the vital service they provide.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
POTUS Tweet time DELTA to Q Post decodes so far today:

09:13:52 AM Time to post = Q913 5Eyes spying for each other = treason
09:49:42 AM Delta = Q1550 ;

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 555c29 No.1803264 📁
Jun 18 2018 17:33:17 (EST)

>>1803191
Amanda Renteria.
Bridge between LL / HRC.

Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date.

10:09:12 AM Delta = Q1930 Sessions hints to Trust the Plan
10:09:12 AM 2 part tweet so ZERO
10:16:10 AM Delta = Q658 :

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 6f3736 No.230503 📁
Jan 31 2018 23:08:14 (EST)
FREEDOM DAY.
FREEDOM_

Q

11:11:39 AM Delta = 55:29
Q55 :

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Q29 :

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147452214 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:13:10 (EST)
Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

edit on 12-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Extinction symbol

Turn 90°

Dagaz

Monarch is a fictional secret scientific organization in the MonsterVerse.

The MonsterVerse is an American multimedia franchise and shared fictional universe that is centered on a series of monster films featuring Godzilla and King Kong, produced by Legendary Entertainment and co-produced and distributed by Warner Bros. The first installment was Godzilla (2014), a reboot of the Godzilla franchise, which was followed by Kong: Skull Island (2017), a reboot of the King Kong franchise, and Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019). The next film to be released will be Godzilla vs. Kong (2020).
link

The monarch symbol looks like a stylised butterfly. Extinction Rebellion comes with mind control symbolism.

"...downfall"
edit on 12-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
James Comey Would Like to Help

The former F.B.I. director wants an end to the Trump presidency. And yes, he knows you might think he caused it.

“I feel stuck,” he said. “Like I can’t do something else. And I couldn’t look myself in the mirror if I went and did something easy.”

What he is doing, exactly, is not entirely clear even to him. Rather than proceed with the standard arc of an erstwhile intelligence leader — think tanks, corporate boards, studied political silence — Mr. Comey has pledged to spend the next 13 months working to drive Mr. Trump from power.

“I have a fantasy about on January 21, 2021, deleting my Twitter and moving on to something else,” he said. “But until then, I can’t.”

“I kid you not,” Mr. Rosenstein said. “And that is disappointing. Speculating about souls is not a job for police and prosecutors.”

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: daskakik

I'm not religious so I can't answer from the Christian perspective but I think it's outlined in Genesis that God created everything and Lucifer is a fallen Angel

From my own pov, nothing is evil until humans give it that attribute. Darkness is simply the absence of light --therefore, hidden or secret

It was my understanding that Lucifer was given the Earth until a time in the future when a final judgement for the sins against humans and God will be reckoned upon the watchers who chose human wives and birthed the Nephalim. Giants and men of renown.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Huh, never heard of or seen the extinction symbol. Reminds me of the Dems... time is running out. That symbol seems to be popular over in Europe.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Comey is so full of himself, it's disgusting. He will never see himself as anything but someone with a superior moral compass. I have known people like him. Preacher types that pontificate over moral struggles, then stab you in the back out of pure ego-driven judgment.

His pompous holier-than-thou attitude and affected speech makes me want to throw up. He thinks he's going to fool us with his magnanimous rhetoric, and I guess he does fool some because he's getting "crazy" amounts of $$$ in speaking fees.

From your link:

“They’ll just come up and touch my arm and say, ‘Please keep speaking. Please keep speaking.’”

Those who know Mr. Comey concede that he is often the hero of his own anecdotes, and it is in these moments that he can most resemble a politician.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join