It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

News to me, F2.......!

That's what I love about this place: No rock goes unturned.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just took this off of a halfchan post.

There's a strange relationship between the Marchall Islands and the US

John Kerry and Obama:
>In a statement on behalf of President Obama, Kerry reaffirmed the relationship between the United States and the Marshall Islands, which gained independence in 1979 and full sovereignty in 1986.
>Kerry said the two countries "share a rich friendship" beyond ties between government officials and offered his "warmest congratulations" on the country's independence day, recognized by the U.S. as Friday.

The USS John McCain:
>Ten U.S. sailors are missing after a collision between the USS John S. McCain and the Alnic MC, an oil and chemical tanker.
>Though Liberian flagged, the Alnic is owned by a Greece-based shipping company Stealth Maritime Corporation S.A. through a subsidiary registered in the Marshall Islands.
www.yahoo.com...

The huge BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico? That rig was registered to the Marshall Islands:
>The Marshall Islands, where Transocean Ltd registered the doomed Deepwater Horizon rig, also said in a report on its investigation that failure to follow well abandonment plans approved by U.S. regulators played a part.
>The rupture and explosion killed 11 workers and spewed more than 4 million barrels of crude into the Gulf in the worst-ever U.S. offshore oil spill.
in.reuters.com...

Only sharing because info is info.

Side note, reading the same thread that was taken from, someone is saying the guy who found that one camp in arizona is a fraud? He used this abandoned camp he found in order to rack up donations to investigate Cemex? Something along those lines.

It was one f***ing guy, a guy with a history of youtube scams and being a loser. The camp you describe did exist, though, but had long sense been abandoned. The grifter then started scamming for donations so he could investigate the concrete factory next door. You'll remember that the Oath Keeper Boomers got roped in and then quickly noped the f**k out when they realized who they were dealing with.

🤷‍♂️

ETA: If anyone wants to look at the post referenced, it's in /pol/ and about Kurt Volker leaving his role at McCain Institute.
edit on 10/11/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In other Rudy related news...

Romanian Opposition Topples Govt in No-Confidence Vote

The Social Democratic-led government of Viorica Dancila in Romania was ousted on Thursday in a motion of no confidence that received the support of 238 members of the two-chamber parliament.

The motion also deemed her cabinet “the most toxic” in Romanian post-communist history.

Dancila watched the voting procedures, conducted with white and black marbles that each MP had to place in urns of the same colour to vote, standing only yards from the urns, as if studying who had a hand in her demise.

Polarity Marbles of a certain color...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Romanian Opposition Topples Govt in No-Confidence Vote

The Romanians are an interesting people. Tucked close by Slavic Europe, but speakers of a language with its roots in Latin. They were the sole Warsaw Pact country that got away with publicly putting a bit of distance between themselves and the Soviet Union. And the only former Pact country that took bloody revenge on the dictator who had abused them.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Love the pic of Franklin and Watkins!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Trudeau accuser paid for non-disclosure agreement?

According to a report by The Buffalo Chronicle, attorneys representing Trudeau signed a 2.25 million CDN ($1.7 million USD) non-disclosure agreement with a female accuser, who claims that the Canadian premier had a year-and-a-half-long affair with her while she was a student at Vancouver’s West Point Grey Academy, where Trudeau taught French and math from 1999 to 2001.

"1.7 MILLION"

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

There's that number again!

Cheers

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Interesting info about Marshall Islands. It's also the location where the U.S. detonated the first atomic bomb test
link

I don't believe that guy who found the camp is a fraud. If you look into Cemex, it's a corrupt company, got its dirty hands in everything including the Clinton Foundation. And is or was owned by the Bronfmans

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Attorney General William P. Barr invites Romania Minister of Justice Ana Birchall for meeting in September

The Department of Justice has worked closely with Ana Birchall and views her as a vital and trusted partner in the fight against corruption. Her leadership comes at a vital time for Romania, where controversies have raised questions about Romania’s commitment to rule of law values and have diminished public trust and caused increasing concern in the international community. Under Birchall’s leadership, Romania can once again be a model in the region for progress on anti-corruption issues.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Gaetz sure had a odd cryptic tweet earlier...

twitter.com...

I hope everyone has a great day today

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Kinda like saying "these people are stupid", while accusing them of almost taking over the world?

Seems like there is enough for everyone.

The framework is already in place and the protections "they've" established for themselves after decades of corruption are also in place.

"Their" arrogance is what has exposed their own cabal.

All Trump had to do was give them the rope.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Trudeau accuser paid for non-disclosure agreement?

According to a report by The Buffalo Chronicle, attorneys representing Trudeau signed a 2.25 million CDN ($1.7 million USD) non-disclosure agreement with a female accuser, who claims that the Canadian premier had a year-and-a-half-long affair with her while she was a student at Vancouver’s West Point Grey Academy, where Trudeau taught French and math from 1999 to 2001.

"1.7 MILLION"

That's a heck of a payoff for sleeping with your teacher!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I, for one, have no problem with cussing. I cuss on a regular basis. # is one of my favorite words.

go, DJT

I swear like a sailor myself, but only at home. 🙄

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Interesting info about Marshall Islands. It's also the location where the U.S. detonated the first atomic bomb test
link

I don't believe that guy who found the camp is a fraud. If you look into Cemex, it's a corrupt company, got its dirty hands in everything including the Clinton Foundation. And is or was owned by the Bronfmans

The CEO (ex?) Of Cemex is the Bronfman brother I believe. Obviously connected to NXVIM. The guy is apparently a known hoaxer, according to halfchan, but I think there is a definitive connection between Cemex and the trafficking.

The Marshallese still suffer from birth defects generations after those nuke tests too, I believe.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From your link ... last paragraph very telling

......In particular, during their June meeting, Minister Birchall emphasized her commitment to ensuring that Romania takes all steps necessary to strengthen its anti-corruption laws and processes. In their meeting in September, the Attorney General and Minister will discuss how the U.S. Department of Justice can assist the Minister, and her Ministry, in this vital task. The Department of Justice welcomes this opportunity to meet again with a valued and trusted partner who is committed to fighting for the rule of law.

Deep State Speed Schiff'n missing a few gears LoL

edit on 10112019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 6

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

@codesucq

What is interesting is the letter...

Typewriter? Crooked sentences?

oh yes, and Romania....

edit on 11-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

link   

Although Brennan was educated in Catholic schools in New Jersey, the shift to Jesuit-run Fordham for college was not such an obvious one for “Jumping Jack,” who was unsure of his future. Young John was a free spirit, undecided about what to do next. He even possessed an earring and long hair and motor bike at one point, and considered a religious vocation at another. Jesus won out over Jack Kerouac and he went to Fordham University. They don't turn out too many popes at Fordham in New York, but they do encourage their students to live the examined life. I asked him what he wanted to be when he attended Fordham. “I wanted to be the first American pope,” he laughed. “Well, you could be,” I replied. “I’m hoping this is good training for it!” he laughs. Strangely, many of the articles about Brennan often refer to him as having a priestly presence. He was planning to be a seminarian at one point, but he discovered girls and decided to not pursue the priesthood. But the imprint of the examined life intilled in him by the Jesuits is still with him. I asked Brennan about his Catholic background and what it means to him today. “A strong foundation in morality and ethics and core religious foundations,” he replied.
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow ~ Source

Jesuit or Islamist?

Jesuits are known to be chameleon-like.

edit on 11-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm getting to the point where I'm tempted to publish a hard-copy flowchart of the connections.

It. Would. Be. Yuge.

I'd hang it on my living room wall just to keep track of this mess.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

link

The CEO (ex?) Of Cemex is the Bronfman brother I believe. Obviously connected to NXVIM. The guy is apparently a known hoaxer, according to halfchan, but I think there is a definitive connection between Cemex and the trafficking.

The Marshallese still suffer from birth defects generations after those nuke tests too, I believe.

I'm pretty sure they continue to receive compensation from the US Government for the after-effects of those tests, which means money funneled to that location can be laundered. People would simply think the money being moved is compensatory payment.
edit on 10/11/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The indigenous people of the Marshall Islands have been pillaged and forgotten for decades. Some of those islands are still inhabitable due to radiation from all those nuke tests. One of the islands or atolls serves as the Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site.

The first Atomic bomb test was "Trinity" in Alamogordo, New Mexico. Part of the Manhattan Project.

The first nuclear testing done after the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was in Marshall Islands at Bikini Atoll.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join