It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal

The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.

A retired CIA officer told the Washington Examiner, “From everything we know about the whistleblower and his work in the executive branch then, there is absolutely no doubt he would have been working with Biden when he was vice president."

Washington examiner

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

LoL

*C_I pulls knife on Australia.

*Australia smirks... "That's not 'a knife"

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yeah, I think this Marshallese children thing is just the tip of the iceberg.

Probably someone for every nationality sadly.....

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Karma.
Human enslavement and imprisonment.
Reincarnation.
Wow!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

his anonymity and safety

That's multiple times the Press has said "he". Hmmmmm.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

lol what --did I say something wrong?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
We all have our own beliefs. Wether it's about political intrigue or spiritual matters. Those beliefs can change at any moment. The one constant is we will not know until it happens.

Good discussions about our personal views are good for learning and seeing things we may not have thought of. Just respect each other's differences and we can all have a good time and learn.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

If this is just a script being played out, perhaps a reference to Omega Man?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

My thoughts exactly...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Eric Trump just acknowledged a sign in the audience at the rally that says "God Wins"....ha! I wonder if he knows where that came from.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Good evening, all.

I thought I would paraphrase what I just heard from the local pundits regarding the Marshallese children being trafficked through the courts here in Arkansas and in Utah and Arizona.

They only have evidence for four cases where this lawyer and his cohort trafficked kids, but they openly speculate that this pair has been involved in hundreds of these cases. Likely people of all nationalities who are trying to give kids up for adoption. This lawyer dude had a Marshallese woman recruiting expecting Marshallese women who may want to give their kid up. They then convinced these women to stay inside a single residence. 12 women at a time I think and 4 women to a single room. All pregnant. The lawyer, through the Marshallese woman I'm sure, coached these women to lie to caseworkers and judges. Then they would orchestrate an off the books adoption somehow charging 40,000 to the couple adopting the child. The pregnant women would get 10,000 of that once the deal was complete and the lawyer would pocket the rest.

The lawyer is from Arizona but he often practices in Arkansas, where we have the largest population of Marshallese people outside the Marshall Islands.

The prosecutor assures us there are more co-conspirators soon to be indicted and that they will also being closing down other, similar schemes and bring charges soon.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's a parody account, right? Ha. The Economist is owned by a British company and one of the shareholders is Rothschild with a 21% stake. Majority shareholder is the Agnelli family dynasty. Cutoff power to their castles for 10 days and let's see how there lives change.

Everyone who's had their power cut should join a class-action lawsuit against the power company.

They think the cost of fires is bad? Just wait.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I keep seeing 1000 points of light referenced the past few pages. I keep forgetting to mention, I watched 9/11 the other day. During the scene where the 2nd is hit, Woopie is watching the news broadcast. The air is filled with a bunch of papers. Like some huge file storage took a direct. The quality of video and with the news cameras zooming in all the papers floating in the air reflect the sun and it looks like a thousand stars twinkling.

When was 1000 points established? Could there be a connection. Did some files get liberated and are being used as leverage? I remember seeing when all the military personnel were walking the grounds picking up all the loose papers.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just for fun you know, while the Trump rally is going on we have at the same time in the NFL the New England Patriots
Playing the New York Giants
Trump Vs The Nephilim?

edit on 10-10-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom
It was first used, politically, by George H. W. Bush's in his presidential nomination acceptance speech in 1988.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Decodes yesterday imply POTUS speech at this rally tonight may be a Part 2 "Our movement is an existential..."

It needs a close eye!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal

The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.

A retired CIA officer told the Washington Examiner, “From everything we know about the whistleblower and his work in the executive branch then, there is absolutely no doubt he would have been working with Biden when he was vice president."

Washington examiner

I started a thread about this. I suspect we'll know who he is soon.

I'm going to make a prediction (probably wrong) that the whistleblower will turn out to be John Brennan.
edit on 10-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gastrok

Welcome Gastrok! Do chip in as you feel comfortable to so do...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I swear it's Bill Taylor. I just know it.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom
GH Thousand Points of Lights speech is part of his NWO Speech

Video talks about the Tarot Card titled Thousand Points of Light. Shows Parts of the speech and analysis by conspiracy guy. Just info at this point. I haven’t Processed it yet, I’ll see what come of it.

Edit: I was a teenager when he made that speech. I remember being taken back by the response he got for his call for a New World Order. I was a good Christian boy so I knew about end time prophesy, and that a one world Government was the plan. I’m sure I worried for about 10 minutes but went back to playing Super Mario on my Nintendo.
edit on 10-10-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join