It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I believe differently

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Not sure what this means yet.

So I guess we now know that 2 of those 140k sealed indictments were for these guys. lol
edit on 10-10-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman had lunch with Rudy Giuliani at the Trump hotel in Washington YESTERDAY, a source who saw them tells @nataliewsj
They were arrested later that night at Dulles, where they were awaiting an international flight.

Twitter

US Attorney just now said Parnas and Fruman had one way international tickets.

Twitter
edit on 10-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I don't want a detailed response.

What you believe is neither here nor there.

I'm here to point out that you made a statement about corruption, which is on topic, that you then agreed that what you claimed was not possible because of free will which was what scraedtosleep had pointed out before your claim.

What part of that is giving you a hard time?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The only way to get a real idea of truth from a poll is to watch a few dozen. Taken from many sources and average them.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I just want to say that I consider Daskaksik to be as big of a part of this thread as anyone else.

He is not a troll. He's a critic. Big difference.

I just wanted to say that. Carry on.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Interesting...

So DJT didn't boycott any debates even though it was just the same as the DNC debate format and system and he won - granted DJT...

So her answer is to not show up. Self immolation is a pointless effort that has zero effect. If her belief is all dem teeeveee zombies are being robbed of their Rights, then stand up, take a bullet and answer every question with that statement.

Not showing up is pointless, as she won't even be missed by the handful of people who don't need to see her on teeeveee to vote for her.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

One mans troll is another mans critic....

link   
a reply to: daskakik
If you don't want a response then what are you looking for

link   
I knew Wray was a black hat.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i personally think the mainstream media dynasty has to “fall” before there will be any
Measure of success at driving public opinion to turn their attention toward another means of digesting the news.

They (as in general public) might be on to the concept of them manipulating us in politics but they haven’t let it cross over to the whole, Well they manipulate everything concept

“We are the news now”

I try not to cross my non anon life with here but I’ll share something I personally do (as my real self on Facebook or when interacting with people about current events etc) to penetrate peoples minds with understanding.....

Again, I can’t share photos so I can’t do it justice- but notice next time news stories are shared. Little things like the image attached. The precise wording used. When they share a story about the “increased suicide on college campuses” and the image attached is a building with storm clouds gathering over the horizon.... it’s meant to penetrate our subconscious to help induce more fear.

Many things we already notice and discuss here such as “anonymous sources” the entire story is based on or a story will gain a lot of traction on social media but the piece clearly states at the bottom opinion piece, stuff like that. Point out to people the ways in which these images, symbols, specific phrases and key words are there to illicit an emotional response from us, a very particular one.

Notice the flu shot push... notice the details they use to produce the emotion of “fear” like they did with chicken pox(what happened to that?) notice how quickly things appear (Zika? Ebola?) and disappear just as quickly....

As you learn about this on a deeper level and gain more clarity about how it’s working yourself, you not only can neutralize it’s effects on your own psyche, but can help to in your own way, explain how that works to those around you.

I hate to thread drift too much or I would literally lay out examples. But the basic concept is to catch every emotional (negative) response you have to something and find what it was particularly that triggered it within you

Once you find it, you can neutralize it. Once you neutralize it- you can mirror it, flip it, turn it around and use it for good- waking people up to the methods used by the media to produce negative energy...

Notice the cycles ..... point them out.... you almost become able to predict it.

The day the “painting” of Bill in the blue dress came out I was having a field day laughing with my dad about it and when he got ready to leave I happenchance made the statement to watch out, when the news cycle turns on them at their expense that’s when things get crazy.... “see something say something” kinda vibe-

It wasn’t two hours later that the news was infiltrated with another shooting but it was just that raid on some folks holed up in an apartment let me find the story....link

Just googled the date the painting hit and yep same date August 15. My memory isn’t too shabby.

What little laughter the painting got on social media was quickly erased by the BREAKING NEWS from absolutely every outlet all at once.

It wasn’t breaking news worthy but I literally called it. Something is gonna go on tv as serious to counter this. And viola.

Find your own unique ways to understand and explain the illusion perverting reality... and when you see a glitch, grab the sides of it and rip away, exposing more and more. Rip that damn matrix apart with NO FEAR

That’s my game at least. While raising littles on something besides high fructose corn syrup and Disney.

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

edit on 10-10-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I was just pointing out that there was a contradiction in your logic and that you even agreed at one point.

I would have thought that was obvious from the start.

(post by cherokeetroy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
How the Hobbs Act Could Sink Joe Biden

But as an American lawyer, who often has to advise public officials on state and federal ethics laws, I can say yes, just by the public record we already have, Joe Biden, his son, their bag-man Devon Archer, and possibly John Kerry likely violated 18 USC 1951, the dreaded Hobbs Act, the federal anti-extortion law. Hobbs has a really nasty bite to it for public officials, because it prohibits not just bribery, but merely the collecting of political tribute under color of official right.

I think hearing from Hunter would clear this up. Anyone for a house hearing?

link   
a reply to: daskakik

oohhh..so you just wanted to point out that I contradicted myself? Ok, thank you

link   

They could have been playing him.

This doesn't prove that rudy was doing anything wrong.

This is what I said to a poster earlier.

If the q's had been digging into rudy the way they do with hillary. Then we would have known about these guys already.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The two Giuliani associates detained yesterday at Dulles were en route to Frankfurt to connect to another flight, according to a law enforcement source, per
@ShimonPro. Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman purchased their one-way tickets recently, the source said.

Twitter

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Maybe. I've come to realize that nothing on the surface is what it appears to be. The only way to really understand (overstand as some like to say) anything that's going on is to watch it unfold and see how all the pieces fall into place. These guys may have been set up by Giuliani for all we know

edit on 10-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Hey … just wanted to say REALLY GOOD POST.

Agreed.

The so-called 'mainstream' media is trying to keep their monopoly on information, and are being aided and abetted by Google, YouTube, Facebook, and more (insert a bunch of other online controlled forums).

They serve their agenda first, and behave exactly like a cartel.

This 'Media Cartel' indeed truly DOES need to fail / fall, before we can get 'real' independent freedom of speech-type news again. Sucks, but true. Nicely stated.

edit on 10-10-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: spice adds flavor

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
oohhh..so you just wanted to point out that I contradicted myself? Ok, thank you

No, I wanted to bring attention to the contradiction because it is a common one in talks about the next step in human evolution and even the Q movement, when people try to link it to the liberation of humanity.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join