It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 387
<< 384  385  386    388  389 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I have been here on this thread since day 1. Of course I am good to go!

edit on 15-11-2019 by rougeskut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: carewemust
Roger Stone guilty on all 7 counts: twitter.com...

All the counts were for lying to investigators, I think.

If the FBI raided our house at 6am with dogs, helicopters, boats, and guns, then proceeded to grill us on all aspects of our life for hours, they'd get us on at least one lie. Right?
edit on 11/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, 7

LOL...
edit on 15-11-2019 by rougeskut because: To alleviate the situation

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Most damning part of IG's 2018 report on Clinton email probe was how many people law enforcement determined had lied who nevertheless were not charged. Names below include some who lied in Russia hoax and have not yet been charged. Abuse of prosecutorial discretion is unhealthy.

Mollie Hemingway

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

If the FBI raided our house at 6am with dogs, helicopters, boats, and guns, then proceeded to grill us on all aspects of our life for hours, they'd get us on at least one lie. Right?

You Break the Law Every Day ... Without Even Knowing It - Zerohedge

If the federal government had access to every email you’ve ever written and every phone call you’ve ever made, it’s almost certain that they could find something you’ve done which violates a provision in the 27,000 pages of federal statues or 10,000 administrative regulations. You probably do have something to hide, you just don’t know it yet.

And that’s just federal laws......

....NSA Spying Can Trap You In Suspected Wrongdoing
Top NSA whistleblower William Binney – the former head of the National Security Agency’s global digital data gathering program – has repeatedly explained that just because you “haven’t done anything wrong” doesn’t mean you can’t be severely harmed by spying:

The problem is, if they think they’re not doing anything that’s wrong, they don’t get to define that. The central government does.

Binney explains that the government is storing everything, and creating a searchable database … to be used whenever it wants, for any purpose it wants (even just going after someone it doesn’t like).

And he notes that the government will go after anyone who is on its enemies list:

If you ever get on their enemies list, like Petraeus did, then you can be drawn into that surveillance.

Gives ya that warm fuzzy feeling does it not !

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Love it!

[snipped] Nancy thinks Trump admitted to bribery in exchange for public statements from the Ukrainian president of an investigation into Biden.

Guess what the aid wasn't held up and the statement was never made by the Ukrainian president.

So attempted bribery?

I'm thinking this whole entire phone call was 100% bait

Seems to me that they know there aren't any real crimes to pin on Trump, so they're trying to stretch logic with this "bribery" nonsense, which anybody with half a brain knows is absurd.
edit on Fri Nov 15 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rougeskut

giant boomerang incoming!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Sign still up ^^^

Q#3525

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This is so they can say "trump associate" or "trump insider" or "trump fixer". They have no need for the topic, the crime or anything else, only the label. Now, Stone is added to the list of countless associates who have gone to jail like those russian facebook guys.

This is all they have. How do I know? Because this is all they have.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Spy vs. Spy

edit on 15-11-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Both women who married men from other countries. That much they have in common.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Prince Andrew speaks to BBC about his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein

He spoke to BBC Newsnight's Emily Maitlis in an interview recorded at Buckingham Palace on Thursday.

Maitlis said it was a "no holds barred interview", which will be broadcast on BBC Two at 21:00 GMT on Saturday.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

@ffe3301

I'll be honest. Folks are championing Taylor's testimony, but for me were it a job interview I'd be uncomfortable hiring him to sweep hair clippings in a barbershop.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Reply to post on page 376 of this thread

www.agcwebpages.com...

#145 11/13/2019

Dr. Date Rape: Once again, a first person account that I lightly edited to remove the names of other victims, locations of homes and made blind. When I was a teenage housekeeper on my own at 15 in Marina Del Rey, I met more than a handful of sexual predators. One was an ER doctor who had recurring segments on a network news program.

Dr. Bruce M Hensel

I feel the need to be upfront, this is a gossip website. Your mileage may vary.

Go to link for full read, it's a long one for that site.

Respectfully,
~meathead

edit on 15-11-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Fixed page number

edit on 15-11-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Fixed quote to external

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: CoramDeo

Both women who married men from other countries. That much they have in common.

Cheers

DJT referred to Markle as "nasty" which implies Clown. An SB2 decode implies Mark has an IDEN issue of sorts. Those two things make the xmas absence interesting.

Make of that what you will.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The state has suspended the license for Play Mountain Place daycare in Colorado Springs after 26 children were found behind a false wall in the owner's basement.

Remember?

Trump now claims he was just kidding about building a wall in Colorado 370 miles away from border

Wall, kidding, Colorado... also something space force!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Which dog is this guy tweetingabout? (Retweeted by Julian's Rum and Bruno Barking):

edit on 15-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Q3596

Nov 15 2019 13:38:28 (EST)
What advantages might exist when you know the other sides playbook?
www.merriam-webster.com...📁
Enjoy the show!
Q

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I'm not a Trump voter and oppose many (most?) of his policies. That said, anyone with any intellectual honesty can see that this hearing is a sham devoid of any semblance of due process. Go ahead Democrats, vote to impeach. You've lost any chance at this independent's vote.

Matthew Kolken retweeting Ryan saavedra

Ryan Saavedra's tweet (video)

Adam Schiff's behavior toward Elise Stefanik is appalling If a Republican did this the media and the Democrat Party would instantly accuse them of being sexist

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Dem dazzle is wearing thin.

Cheers

top topics

<< 384  385  386    388  389 >>

join