It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 377
<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I sadly guess that this means after each impeachment testimony we are going to have a school shooting/mass shooting in order to change the subject off from the debacle of the testimony?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The United States Senate confirms another high-level judge.

mobile.twitter.com...

WINNING!

edit on 11/14/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
All dressed in camouflage like an invasion force?

twitter.com...

CBP Release article

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I cannot wait to see the transcript of this call. I have a feeling Trump is going to release it in the middle of the Impeachment hearings tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
*Mic Drop* Kevin McCarthy Says Adam Schiff is Lying About Knowing Whistleblower's Identity (VIDEO)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) stunned a gaggle of liberal reporters on Thursday when he, without hesitation, called impeachment ringleader Adam Schiff a liar.
gateway pundit

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

@IvanPentchoukov

@brennan'sorangejumpsuit

Victoria seems to get around a lot in the Ukraine reveal -

edit on 14-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Yes, that and I truly believe in this spiritual armor from the Bible that Q just recently dropped.

I grew up in the church and we learned all about the armor of God. It was more of a novelty to me....we got to put on helmets and hold swords...but now it’s a reality.

We definitely have powers beyond the physical that are making war against those who resist their plan. We see it their symbolism. Many are oblivious they are being used as pons in their game, some are bought and sold, committed to their plan. Some are indeed evil entities manifesting in willing souls. People who have been promised this world by dark entities that only want to destroy it.

Whatever is coming, I’m confident I will not need anyone to define my value...I don’t know what that resistance will look like but I’m armed and in the end I know I’m a child of God (not in the creepy cult way) but in the context of Bible and salvation. Till then I’ll keep my head up, eyes open and Bible open.

Amen Brother.
Well said.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Adam Schiff praising and shaking hands with Bruce Hensel (video)
edit on 14-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Just wait till you see the photos of him at Ed Buck's "Community Outreach" at his flophouse for homeless men.

I bet there are movies , that's why he is always squacking about "Deep Fake videos".

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium

The United States Senate confirms another high-level judge.

mobile.twitter.com...

WINNING!

This is the real battle we need to win.

Bound to be another Supreme Court position opening soon. Expect a major freakout from the Dems on that.

"You can't confirm a SC Justice from a President under Impeachment!"

Senator McConnell: "Hold my Beer!"

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It's possible that President Trump needs to get permission from Zelinsky first. I hear that zelensky offered him we all kinds of evidence against the DNC and the bidens. Trying to get off on a good stance with President Trump after being elected president of Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
The lines are extra long as usual for the presidents campaign event in Louisiana this evening.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein was ‘innocent,’ didn’t commit suicide: brother

Jeffrey Epstein’s brother insists in a new interview that the financier’s shocking death behind bars was no suicide — and maintains that the convicted pedophile was “innocent” of new sex-trafficking charges against him.

“He was innocent and, until proven guilty, you are entitled to bail in America,” Mark Epstein told the Herald. “He had a bail hearing in two days. … He was the most recognizable person on the planet. Where is he going to run and hide?”

Claiming that his brother was looking forward to his release — and revealing that “he was going to hire armed guards to keep an eye on him at his own expense” — Epstein maintained that his brother didn’t kill himself, and hinted that he was killed to keep him quiet.

“Jeffrey knew a lot of stuff about a lot of people,” he cryptically told the paper, declining to elaborate, but echoing a popular conspiracy theory that his brother was murdered.

nypost

He knew a lot of stuff about a lot of people..enough stuff to get him killed but he was innocent. Sure

I think Jeffrey's brother has a good idea about who's involved behind the 'suicide '
edit on 14-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interesting take, fits with the HW decode here me thinks...

@8kunnotables

The War on terror(a) is a thing as evidence by the Graham Kavanaugh exchange. Wartime changes things to say the least.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I remember when the "covered in gold" thing came up. That hunt gave me a headache. I can't even recall if we ever really did come to a conclusion as to what that was actually all about

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: CanadianMason

I trust Russians a hell of a lot more than the current Democrat party.

Now that stings!
OUCH!

The D's and RINO's here sure do suck!
Mic drop...

This is were strife and confrontation get misconstrued. You are implying he is referring to anyone here - he isn’t, he is referring to them there “in the party” the elected assclowns not doing their jobs, in the party. Not the voters who really have as much control over who those people “in the party” are as does a ny yankees fan has control over whos starting for the yankees. We dont, you dont have that control it’s an illusion. What you have are red sox and yankee fans, who sometimes actually fight and hate, but not all do and by no means do we HAVE to.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
*Mic Drop* Kevin McCarthy Says Adam Schiff is Lying About Knowing Whistleblower's Identity (VIDEO)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) stunned a gaggle of liberal reporters on Thursday when he, without hesitation, called impeachment ringleader Adam Schiff a liar.
gateway pundit

And yet, the MSM and dems have been calling Trump a liar dozens of times a day for the last 3 years. Stunned I tell you, just stunned.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

And there's video's of Trump hanging with Epstein... doesnt prove anything.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

gateway pundit

And yet, the MSM and dems have been calling Trump a liar dozens of times a day for the last 3 years. Stunned I tell you, just stunned.

Deep State issued talking points: Issued on DTJ came out within minutes of his election. We've all seen the "walls are closing in" clips, the "days are numbered" clips, the sudden uptick in Q articles on Q-ue even.

What's crazy is I hear people I know repeat them, but without actual substance. This isn't a hater post, but what I have observed in the reality since his election.

He's a liar, he lies, he's lied thousands of times (put your clever spin).
He's a racist. (try and work in white supremacist if you can).
He's an ego maniac.
He fails to understand... (fill in the blank)
He's a "cheater" (make an emotional appeal to his suffering wife)
Nepotism, (only if the others fail to trigger a response)

I've heard Maxine Waters say these several times, and I've saw the Krazysteins say them on DJT's twit all the time until they got banned.

Q.
Goal Post moving - my favorite. Sports analogy is so lazy...
Failed Predictions
False Prophet - only the confused use it
Where are arrests
Hoax
LARP
Deny there is a war - never agree there is a conflict.
Nothing will change (keep crabs in bucket)
Even if Q is true, tell them they don't matter.

Use "I" as if you are the supreme arbiter, use "you" pejoratively. When all else fails just spew hate. Just look at DJT's twit responses at the replies saying "you" and filled with unmitigated hate, as if he is reading them!

And this is considered discourse by many.

The talking points are beyond obvious and they just repeat (watch for the return of Stormy soon). What is funny is the attacks are so important, even as bad as these are at this point, because it is better to spew hate then to let DJT/Q go unabated.

If Q is a lie, and DJT is a liar, it should have been self evident.

Q

new topics

top topics

<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join