It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Elise Stefanik is very good.

I reiterate, DJT has driven the ENTIRE impeachMENT into the Ukraine abyss. When this fails, there is nothing but impeachMENT fatigue for the masses and a wake of destruction in the House.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
60 Minutes Australia show on Epstein is pretty thorough....

Likely not too different than the ABC's material.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Thanks Goat.

You've done more to inform me on this issue with just one post than the entire MSM and talk radio has for the last three months.

And the explanation makes perfect sense for a Trump presidency - don't just "go along - we've always done it this way" but actually set his own foreign policy.

I think that's why we're at this point - too many pols and their families with their hands in the Ukrain (and likely other ...) cookie jar, now they're getting found out.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The vid Q linked to in Q3594...

Rise of the Phoenix.?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: imthegoat
Trump just said hes releasing the "second call, which is actually the first" on Thursday.

Any idea what it's about?

My guess is, it will reveal that the Ukrainian president actually brought up the investigation before Trump did.

I agree AFM. The impeachment thing must be killed prior to reports and full blown Q doc dump etc.

Zelinski saying "we have a Biden problem" would end it as DJT has brilliantly made all impeachMENT about the Ukraine call - they are not even pursuing anything russia russia russia related or Stormy lol.

You know, no one has explained why the original aid to Ukraine was, in fact, held up; or why it was subsequently released.

It would be too incredible to believe if Zelinski said, "Mr. President, please don't send the aid until I can assure you it won't be embezzled by the old administration and sent to Biden and Kerry."

that's on my Christmas list for tomorrow.

So my question is; Why are their questions answered in the first two paragraphs of that article, and yet here we are today? I believe that's the same article they were mentioning during the hearing. If I'm wrong or misconstruing something I am more than willing to admit it.

It's all crazy. I guess because we live in a clown world and we're watching a circular firing squad in action.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

HUGE! Schiff needs to recuse himself from the Impeachment chairmanship. The Standard Hotel and his secret meeting with Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS) will be coming to light.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

Any day now LOL.

Since 2017

👀

Been tapping my foot for two years.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Alexandra Chalupa was an intern in the Bill Clinton Administration!
An intern in a blue dress? 🤫

Screenshot from "Revealing Ukraine" documentary just released on Amazon

Igor was the director.
twitter.com...

Nellie Hauke (Ohr) was also a Congressional Intern in 1981.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Chalupa’s actions appear to show that she was simultaneously working on behalf of a foreign government, Ukraine, and on behalf of the DNC and Clinton campaign, in an effort to influence not only the U.S voting population but U.S. government officials.

www.grassley.senate.gov...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My broker loves them.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Goodbye Muslim Brotherhood... cutting off the Khashoggi KoolAid tap.

Air Force shifts Middle East command center from Qatar to South Carolina

AL UDEID AIR BASE, Qatar — For 13 years, the U.S. has used a single building in this tiny Gulf state to command fighter jets, bombers, drones and other Air Force assets in a region that stretches from Northeast Africa through the Middle East to South Asia.

The unannounced operation, which The Washington Post was invited to observe, was the first time U.S. command and control had been moved out of the region since the center was established in Saudi Arabia during the 1991 Persian Gulf War."

More $$$ for Space Force.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Double Whammy, Cranky! We're backgrounding four
empty chairs-- that look from this angle too much like
a Bag o' NothingBurgers [Internet break, literally]
Of course, in various stages of smashed.

Ps If I was a Dem that had to endure this sunlamp I'd
indeeed want a healthy pull offa Nancy's carafe.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
www.theepochtimes.com...

Barr Says Inspector General’s Report on Alleged FISA Abuses Is ‘Imminent’
BY JACK PHILLIPS
5 CommentsNovember 13, 2019 Updated: November 13, 2019Share

Attorney General William Barr said the release of an internal watchdog investigation into whether the FBI followed its own policies and the law when it applied for a warrant to surveil President Trump’s campaign starting in 2016 is “imminent.”

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium
I must be missing something. Wasn't Avenatti already indicted?

That was for scamming one of his clients. This one is for trying to extort money from Nike.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I don't know if these are the doc's that were to be released but chillum twitter is posting Biden records from Burisma and China. Looks like the are from wikileaks

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie
a reply to: crankyoldman

Double Whammy, Cranky! We're backgrounding four
empty chairs-- that look from this angle too much like
a Bag o' NothingBurgers [Internet break, literally]
Of course, in various stages of smashed.

Ps If I was a Dem that had to endure this sunlamp I'd
indeeed want a healthy pull offa Nancy's carafe.

Good call DF. While reviewing per your post I noticed the Non Highlighted words:

I'm Concerned This President...

Isn't the entire proceeding an act of finding someone who has an opinion of... (fill in the blank) and using that as "hearsay" evidence?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester
I know ALL this has been difficult for ALL of US. But you have ALL continued to dig despite ALL attempts to discourage you. You ALL have, despite your different motivations. Nationalities, Races, Genders, Political motivations or Sexual Orientations. You are One, working together for humanity.
They FEAR you most.
You are ALL Patriots.
Never doubt that.

Where ever
We are we are together we
Go as
One legion
We are together and everywhere we
Go we go not as individuals but
All

DW, well said. Not just us in our thread but those in the trenches. This week has been like shoving a donkey's A$$ through the eye of a needle, either the needle has got to get bigger or the donkey smaller cause man this is brutal.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join