It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"Just wait until we get to Romania" ~ Rudy Giuliani

Attorney General William P. Barr invites Romania Minister of Justice Ana Birchall for meeting in September

The Department of Justice has worked closely with Ana Birchall and views her as a vital and trusted partner in the fight against corruption. Her leadership comes at a vital time for Romania, where controversies have raised questions about Romania’s commitment to rule of law values and have diminished public trust and caused increasing concern in the international community. Under Birchall’s leadership, Romania can once again be a model in the region for progress on anti-corruption issues.

Coincidence?

Dancila's Romanian government falls in no-confidence vote

Prime Minister Viorica Dancila was defeated amid dramatic scenes by 238 votes in favour of the motion - five more than needed in the 465 house.

She was appointed in January 2018 - the third prime minister in seven months. Romania has for years been plagued by government corruption scandals.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
CROWDSTRIKE Theory, mostly speculation...

Oddly the mayhem started at the mention of CROWDSTRIKE. Ukraine, muh, but the coverage on CROWDSTRIKE is minimal, but I have noticed the uptick in other kinds of activity around the Q sphere.

Why?

CROWDSTRIKE is a garbage company that by it's own admission has not and likely will not every make a profit. (skip their zerObama origins or DNC fraud...)

CROWDSTRIKE offers and IPO and lots of money flows in.

Interesting as they are connected to several DOJ investigations going on at the moment. Imagine the price plunge if the truth about the "hack" not hack is exposed.

Who needs money, and lots of it as it appears they're funding is being cutoff? 5th column C_A maybe?

I'm thinking the desperate might have siphoned off money - follow the money.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sure, everything is kinda in stuck in place till the Barr stuff (Investigations and Declass) happens.
As I've stated before, Trump will time things out for maximum Impact, that means closer to election time. If the Barr stuff never happens or is as big of a nothing than the Mueller Report, then it will be a bust.

So now we wait till the next pieces either fall or do not fall into place. Been there before.

How many people predicted Epstein would not survive his being arrested and what still happened even though he was in custody and on suicide watch? And conviently, guards and cameras didn't do the job they were supposed to do?

That wasn't strange to you?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I wish they wouldn't time things to coincide with elections. It gives the other side too much emotional ammo, IMO. "He's targeting political opponents."

That's a very dangerous game.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Where I wrote "seems to imply" means I am offering my thoughts on what you said and making it clear that it is just that.

Either way you are calling for more to be happening.

Just so you don't feel like I'm putting words in your mouth, when you say:

Again, I think they can go ahead and execute the final moves at any point now, but that the longer they wait without any serious counter punches, the harder it's going to get to be able to hold on to the narrative.

Do you mean that you feel that there is a threat, inn waiting too long, of the Q movement losing momentum?

That is pretty much what I'm saying. Outside pro-Q sites and threads things might be dying down.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yes. See my last post to see what I think is a possible negative side effect of waiting too long. I don't want to see a situation where each time we see a supposed "democratic front runner" we see evidence come to light forcing that person to drop out. IMO it all needs to be done at once and sooner rather than later.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm following the rule of "Don't just give a man a fishing rod - teach him how to fish".

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

I wish they wouldn't time things to coincide with elections. It gives the other side too much emotional ammo, IMO. "He's targeting political opponents."

That's a very dangerous game.

Yeah but if you are offered such a gift, you use it for maximum effect. Problem will be that there will be documentation that will stand up to court scrutiny. It will be their own words and actions that do them in.

Trump is no Saint nor Angel, but he's been playing this game far longer and harder than any other Politician. He walked into this

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
@MSH3RIDAN

Was former US Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch spying on John Solomon and other US journalists?

twitter.com...

Foxnews clip at the twit link.

Q3373

Jul 8 2019 20:16:05 (EST)
SURV of SC/JS terminated.
Sleep well.
Q

Q3375

Jul 8 2019 20:22:37 (EST)
Disguised under the 'leaker' target program.
Q

Marie Louise Yovanovitch (born 1958) is a member of the Senior United States Foreign Service who served as the 9th United States Ambassador to Ukraine. She was nominated to the post on May 18, 2016, to replace Geoff Pyatt; was sworn in on August 18, 2016; and was recalled as of May 20, 2019. She is currently a diplomat in residence at the Institute for the Study of Diplomacy at Georgetown University.

Yovanovitch was the United States Ambassador to Kyrgyzstan from November 20, 2004, to February 4, 2008, and the United States Ambassador to Armenia from August 1, 2008, to June 3, 2011.

From August 2001 to June 2004, as a career member of the senior foreign service, she was the Deputy Chief of Mission of the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, Ukraine.

In May 2019, the Trump administration recalled Yovanovitch as ambassador to Ukraine. Although she had reportedly earned respect from the national security community for her efforts to encourage Ukraine to tackle corruption, she had been criticized by some conservative media outlets, and by President Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

SWD, I have a hunch that Q uses similar mechanisms to the Bible when quoting time periods:

Q's 1 year Deltas, Next week = Next Year etc., compared to use of 7 and 40 in Bible for long periods of time.

I haven't worked out the mathematics of it but it makes sense to use biblical methods.

link   
I don't know if invested is the right word. Sometimes I scan the other recent threads and you walk in and it isn't much different than what is going on in here. Usually the bickering parts without the contributing posts in-between. It is actually kind of dull.

I actually think most, if not all, of the naysayers lurk or at least peek in every now and then. I know I did in thread 20.

This is probably the closest we are going to get to the old school ATS feel. That is probably why I participate even though I don't buy into the topic of the thread.

If Trump wins a second term and that comes and goes, it wouldn't surprise me if we start seeing threads about how Q was a fail. I know I won't be participating in those.

link   
DECODE on DJT speech about injured vets...

RED OCTOBER The biggest confirmation yet ! Watch this video by President Trump!

@redwhiteblueangle unrolled...

can't upload pics this am for some reason so...

The decode hinges on DJT saying "1000 pieces..."

Connecting to Q#952

"Snowden "Sub Contractor" Freed & CIA broken into 1000 Pieces"

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LNM, synchronicity... in the UK we call telephone "Chinese Whispers"... my family usually plays it at Chinese New Year meals - it's a great way to get the shy nephews and nieces and grandchildren to open up and engage with the grown-ups.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is interesting.

@MSH3RIDAN

Nothing says you are "Over the target" more than when the president of Crowdstrike sends the FBI knocking on your front door.

Crowdstrike is the Genesis of everything Muh Russia.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've been starting to wonder about connections between drops/tweets and Bible verses. Would be worth further digging.

A while back I mentioned that 3570 seemed to stick out to me, but could not put my finger on it. I studied the Bible extensively in my youth and I feel this number has something to do with scripture. Just not sure how.

Perhaps if Qdrops that have been confirmed/linked with events were looked at in the manner you are suggesting a pattern can be developed.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Your last post was what I was quoting.

Just wanted to make sure that is what you meant before being accused of putting words in your mouth.

The one who started talking about riots over indigments/arrests was Q. I don't know if it is a cultural difference but I don't think anyone would protest an arrest of most of the low tier politicians and if done right, probably even the very top ones. Not to the point of riots.

Q gave you the problem and the solution.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

I like the idea of timestamp Hrs, Mins, Secs representing RBG colors, Moravec!

For info, you can easily play around with the ordering of Q post contents in our spreadsheet:

a) There is a tab to "Reverse posts",

b) The "Magic square tab" allows you to mirror, flip, or both... the original post is shown in left hand grid and the mirrored/flipped post in the right hand grid.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I think you're confused if you think that I'm arguing with you or if you feel that I'm trying to convince you to believe any of the things I talk about. I'm not. I couldn't care less if you believe me or not. The only reason why I've continued this discussion with you is to let you know that you can't convince me that I'm wrong. You're wasting your time

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

CIA Threatens Australia (We Can Hear You)

CIA: (threatens Australia)

Australian: [yawns] ... throws some more shrimp on the barbie

Cheers

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join