It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Google DeepDream experiment takes you on a trippy VR journey

Google's latest VR experiment involves feeding footage captured by its 360-degree camera rig through the DeepDream machine. Since the company's DeepDream program uses a neural network to transform ordinary images into surrealistic, dream-like artwork, the result is a psychedelic virtual reality experience. If you'll recall, the big G's 360-degree VR platform is called Jump, and it uses a 16-camera circular rig co-designed by GoPro. Google has been uploading videos taken with the rig on YouTube for a while now, but this particular experiment is something new.

engadget

If it uses neural networks then it's basically hijacking your brain to create pathways aka timelines. There's probably subliminal messages and symbols embedded in the images to trigger specific thoughts and emotional reactions. Maybe it uses certain waves to put your brain into a theta state --the same state hypnotists use for the power of suggestion

It sounds like this vr produces hallucinations similar to psychoactive compounds

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm picking up the drops off of Qntmpkts or QMAP but not the 8kun board.

So, if any of you are following on that board, is there anything interesting or revealing to report so far from anons about the drops?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I've never seen or heard President Trump use the word tantalizing before.

Based on what you know about Donald Trump's personality, what do you think it means when he says it?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Google collecting private health data

The data-collection initiative is called "Project Nightingale," The Journal's Rob Copeland reported, citing internal documents and people familiar with the matter.

According to The Journal's report, neither patients nor doctors were notified, and at least 150 Google employees have access to the data, which includes lab results, diagnoses, and hospital records and provides detailed information on people's health histories.

Google is using the patient data to tune artificial-intelligence software that may help improve patient care, according to the report.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q confirming Looking Glass time viewing (alien) technology? Confirms my suspicions, vindicates Dan Burisch/Crain.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BugWhisperer

Better late than never

Why is that dated 11/12/19?

Thanks.

was screen grab from different time zone are UTC

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I'm picking up the drops off of Qntmpkts or QMAP but not the 8kun board.

So, if any of you are following on that board, is there anything interesting or revealing to report so far from anons about the drops?

Sorry QOS, meant to reply to CWM.

edit on 11-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

If true, it leaves me speechless and in awe.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

New Q Drop

Q confirming Looking Glass time viewing (alien) technology? Confirms my suspicions, vindicates Dan Burisch/Crain.

Had to look that up (har har).

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I've never seen or heard President Trump use the word tantalizing before.

Based on what you know about Donald Trump's personality, what do you think it means when he says it?

Funny, it stuck out to me too. My guess, the transcript will ask more questions then it answers. Forcing the MSM to either please their C_A mandate and ignore, or go down the rabbit hole. Either way, a lot of folks are worried tonight about that transcript.

Looking at the Gematria brings up something interesting...

"Bolivian" - [Morales Resigned Today]

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

They created an artificial neural network..it sounds like they're trying to build a brain that mimics the human mind/consciousness ability to create and project a virtual reality holodeck

If they can figure out how to do this through artificial means then humans are no longer needed to create playing fields for them --they can create their own

This is What Happens When Deep Learning Neural Networks Hallucinate
link

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I wonder who was on the first call that President Trump made to president zelensky?

Maybe some things were said on the first phone call that brought in several more people to the second phone call. The perfect call. A TRAP?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yes, it's you.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

You will eat your words, in due time.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Google DeepDream experiment takes you on a trippy VR journey

Google's latest VR experiment involves feeding footage captured by its 360-degree camera rig through the DeepDream machine. Since the company's DeepDream program uses a neural network to transform ordinary images into surrealistic, dream-like artwork, the result is a psychedelic virtual reality experience. If you'll recall, the big G's 360-degree VR platform is called Jump, and it uses a 16-camera circular rig co-designed by GoPro. Google has been uploading videos taken with the rig on YouTube for a while now, but this particular experiment is something new.

engadget

If it uses neural networks then it's basically hijacking your brain to create pathways aka timelines. There's probably subliminal messages and symbols embedded in the images to trigger specific thoughts and emotional reactions. Maybe it uses certain waves to put your brain into a theta state --the same state hypnotists use for the power of suggestion

It sounds like this vr produces hallucinations similar to psychoactive compounds

Is there a sign up form? I'm willing to take one for the team for uh... science? Yeah, science.

link   
Q3587

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Nov 2019 - 8:56:17 PM
Indictments coming.
[2019]
Q

link   
New Q Drop

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
@veritasvital

I think so. The next Q post had a TS of 6:[23]:51, a mention of 5:5, and a recall to "Calm Before the Storm".

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Someone yesterday brought up Elon Musk in an exchange about anagramming names.

Neuralink is one of Musk's companies and has been rather secretive about its work.

Your post made me think of the anagram I came up with for his name: Mouse lnk (mouse link, lnk being an abbrev.)

Elon Musk's Neuralink Sought to Open an Animal Testing Facility in San Francisco

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Goes back to Q790/799.

Recently, a research group out of the University of Sussex created a Hallucination Machine, applying the DeepDream algorithm to a pre-recorded panoramic video, allowing users to explore virtual reality environments to mimic the experience of psychoactive substances and/or psychopathological conditions. They were able to demonstrate that the subjective experiences induced by the Hallucination Machine differed significantly from control (non-‘hallucinogenic’) videos, while bearing phenomenological similarities to the psychedelic state (following administration of psilocybin).

en.wikipedia.org...

Web interface for Google Deep Dream

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join