It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

😂

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yes and no. She is part of the mass programing effort and is part of the problem.

I smell a big rat. She is supposed to be 16 and does not look 16 at all.

Has anyone dug on her previous history.

She ditched school at 15, in a country that mandates education until 16.

There is a lot more down this rabbit hole.

P

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
[...]

These 2 useful idiots need to hook up.
She will be forgotten as quickly as he was when her usefulness is no longer.
Oh the stories to tell their grandkids tho
She looks a little like Tuesday Addams, no?? ( Or was it Wednesday???)
ETA I find it interesting and also vulgar that the DS uses children to be their champions in this war.
It's a tell, that they're running out of ammo and going straight to the unsuspecting, ill informed heart

David Hogg is worthless -- I can agree on that part. Greta Thunberg is autistic. You cannot fault her for her views or anything else. If you've ever been around an autistic child (I happen to have one) you would understand just how impressionable their innocent souls are. This is why I urge mine to be a free thinker. Form his own thoughts, opinions, and conclusions on things. I will not talk politics with him either because of that (and that hes only 9). I refuse to force my beliefs onto my children. People who do force their beliefs onto their children are despicable, and part of the problem.
edit on Sat Nov 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hermit of Loreto premonition

Sure seems Trump was indeed meant to play this role in history. Brings many questions up from the bible.

Short story of an american in Italy who during the 1980's predicted DJT would bring people back to God.

Originally saw this at gateway pundit but went to the source.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I've never watched a Greta video clip. She looks like an evil Grandma who swallowed an experimental "Young Again" pill. No interest at all in what she has to say.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I would say they are both equally the biggest issues. But I'm with ya on nuclear proliferation.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah she isnt worth listening to because of her looks? That's logical.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I agree their is something of relevance here.. their handlers. I am not insinuating they're off topic or irrelevant.

I am just saying.. they are puppets, and a distraction. Focusing on who sent them and why may be more rewarding...as you alluded to.

edit on 9-11-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

It's just me. I interact with a lot of people and steer clear of those who give off bad vibes.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

the controllers of this planet are destroying the environment in full swing because they don't give a # about anything except money, power and their addiction to abusing children. But they blame humanity for everything, they gaslight us and get away with it because they're psychopaths and we are empathetic beings that genuinely care

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here is the thing with Greta and her ilk.

How many have there been on various topics in the last 100 years. All with exactly the same pattern. People "talking" about how she's out there getting things done - she isn't. People talking about HER/IT's talking points, which, don't come from IT organically.

Over and over this happens with the default statement almost always "well, at least she's starting the conversation..." No she is not, she is CONTROLLING the conversation as they all have from Red Commies, to Vietnam War, to No Nukes, to Ozone Hole, to Flu Shots, to Education to blah blah blah.

How do I know this is fraud, lies and mind control? Easy, the answer is right in front of each person and the fail to see it over and over again.

How many REAL people have we shone a light on in this thread who don't need minders, keepers, guards, jets and teleprompters, celebrity friends, who ARE working to stop Humans As Currency, or Corruption or even just helping older folks eat etc. and have been demonized, financially destroyed and beaten down (even died)?

Greta won't be beaten down, financially ruined or anything of the kind. She'll move over for another Social Manipulator who will sit in the seat next to Oprah while people who grind everyday are beaten down.

Folks will talk about Greta at T-Giving which is what Greta's handlers want - anger, hate, divide, opinion on her until another replaces her for the X-mas round.

Speaking about these media goons, is to waste valuable energy on another. Look at how the reactions by "people" are EXACTLY the same every time each one splashes on the teeeveee.

Why do folks think she is in the Antifa Tee in the first place? It was on purpose to stir up conflict, it isn't insight but a rouse to divide. The braids, the quirks ALL ALL ALL calculated not happen chance.

They want talk, opinion, arguing, defending, dividing - IF IT IS A POLARIZING FIGURE IT IS A LIE. The Polarizing is the tip off, see it and run. Learn the comms.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If a TDS victim screams alone in the woods, is there still noise?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You've once again laid out in a well thought out post..my point. 0x0 = 0

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yes. Reeeeeeee

edit on 9-11-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The "Controllers" of this planet are watching us like the Truman show.

Hoping we hit our Gold Quota for the Quarter.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The "Controllers" of this planet are watching us like the Truman show.
Hoping we hit our Gold Quota for the Quarter.

Wait; some of us became them at some point..(DNA alteration after DNA alteration) we started to love mining instead of feeling used as slavish diggers gold hoarder/lovers. I personally someday will invest in gold after I renounce Free-masonry (never) and the Nibiru/Hibiru.
edit on 9-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I hope they're watching because I want them to see us flip their reality upside down

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

No worries. A lot of info flying around. Hard to keep track of it all and sort through it. Since the Twitter take down was mentioned in the decode it's possible it could be a new event it's referring to or it's pointing to the scenario of why it was taken down.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
'Mental instablity': Psychiatrists who called Trump dangerous want to testify on impeachment

The group, comprising four psychiatrists, a clinical neuropsychologist, a neurologist, and an internist, are planning to announce their availability next week to members of Congress and the media.

"an internist?" an INTERNIST?!!!!

The idea of doctors presenting a mental health assessment of someone without personally examining them is controversial and against some medical association codes.

Lee and those prepared to testify say there is enough information from the president's public appearances, tweets, interviews, and also from special counsel Robert Mueller's 448-page report, to make the determination that, as Lee put it, "the president lacks mental capacity to fulfill the duties of his office." "There is very little that a personal examination will add," Lee said.

Self-Appointed = C_A goons or Clone-bots.

MD's kill by their own admission 250k people a year, hardly the bastions of anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join