It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Hi Pioneer,

Post is dated: Oct 30, 2019,
but it is linking to a Tom Fitton's tweet dated: Jan 26, 2018

Couldn't see anything new about this on Tom Fitton's twitter page either.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

PM

And.... Abby Huntsman is a certified CLOWN!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Testimony bombshell: Obama administration tried to partner with Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian gas firm but was blocked over corruption concerns

Kent’s stoppage of the USAID project adds to a growing body of evidence that Burisma and its corruption issues were causing heartburn inside the State Department during the end of Joe Biden’s tenure as Vice President.

Another State official has reportedly testified he tried to warn Biden’s office that the Burisma matter posed a conflict of interest but was turned away by the vice president’s aides.

But but but the Biden's are above reproach because something something political rival.

This is fascinating. Q pointed to running for president... "attacking a political rival". It would now appear that this was not the "protection scheme" for Biden, but in fact Q team forcing him/them to do so for the exposure. Had Biden NOT been in the race this has no legs, but the fact that he is makes this an issue.

Which exposes Ukraine which leads to so much more.

Q+ hinted at this A LOT, by calling him "sleepy" and "I don't even know who that guy is". As explored here, DJT was letting Anons know this was/is an act.

Seriously, no guy with such grabby hands could make it to the nomination. Seriously.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

My days were all mental games for 2 yrs with the 3 mile run 3 times a week.
I went to NSA crypto school back in the late 80's. Strange building with no windows, very thick walls, surrounded by double electric fence, all classrooms had double steel doors, armed guards (Marines) & Dogs.
The material taught was very interesting but the strict security, mental games, exam every friday (God help ya if you ever failed even one) and daily strip searches became nearly too much after 6 months. Some guys never made it. I laugh at it now so guess it wasn't too bad. Good thing I was young and balls to the wall crazy back then else would have never made it.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Testimony bombshell: Obama administration tried to partner with Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian gas firm but was blocked over corruption concerns

Kent’s stoppage of the USAID project adds to a growing body of evidence that Burisma and its corruption issues were causing heartburn inside the State Department during the end of Joe Biden’s tenure as Vice President.

Another State official has reportedly testified he tried to warn Biden’s office that the Burisma matter posed a conflict of interest but was turned away by the vice president’s aides.

But but but the Biden's are above reproach because something something political rival.

This is fascinating. Q pointed to running for president... "attacking a political rival". It would now appear that this was not the "protection scheme" for Biden, but in fact Q team forcing him/them to do so for the exposure. Had Biden NOT been in the race this has no legs, but the fact that he is makes this an issue.

Q+ hinted at this A LOT, by calling him "sleepy" and "I don't even know who that guy is". As explored here, DJT was letting Anons know this was/is an act.

Seriously, no guy with such grabby hands could make it to the nomination. Seriously.

What I'm concerned with regarding the Bidens is that they are going to be set up as the fall guy, and Obama/Hillary get off the hook. No one is focusing on possible Obama corruption or.. haven't heard sh!t about Hillary lately besides her dumbass interview with Trevor Noah.

It's all Biden, Trump, and now Warren. They're trying to slowly capsize the competition, and inject one of their own into the 2020 race. I have an odd feeling that this is coming, and it will be Hillary, or someone very close to Hillary. Not sure if Chelsea fits that criteria, but I'm not ruling any of these corrupt bastards out.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My limited dealings wit the NSA types were equally as maddening. Early in my AF career I dealt with the guys at the 6903. Their refusal to interact with anyone not in their club drove me insane. Shaking the fence to get in instead of a "hey dude" was too much for me. In retrospect I understand why they shook the fence instead of announcing their presence. At the same time I feel sorry for them because being afraid to even say good morning for fear you may reveal something is a helluva existence.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I think that's an actual Russian bot that I saw plugging that story. Lol. Apologies. I should have vetted it.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Heh, good one!

Ghislaine certainly gets around.
Tamara Mellon, in the leopard dress is a British fashion entrepreneur who was the co-founder of luxury footwear brand Jimmy Choo, and then the eponymous luxury footwear brand Tamara Mellon.

bfa.com...

quickndirty.neocities.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Are they linking Snowden to the WB?...ES would never do such a thing?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

This is fascinating. Q pointed to running for president... "attacking a political rival". It would now appear that this was not the "protection scheme" for Biden, but in fact Q team forcing him/them to do so for the exposure.'

That was my first thought when I hear Doomsburg was jumping into the race, as well. I'm guessing that Hilary will also jump in, not because she wants to, but because it's the only defense option she has left.

Anyone want to place a few bets on others tied to the coup jumping in as well? Maybe Comey running for a senate seat, or Strozk, or maybe page for a house seat...

Decisions, decisisions.

🤔

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
According to the USGS Earthquake app, there have been 2x Earthquakes in IRAN; a 5.3 on 6th at LAR and a 5.9 yesterday at Hashtrud - both were 6.2 miles depth.

There have been 14 out of 24 earthquakes at 5 or above in this November, that were all 6.2 miles (10km) depth - is that odd?

Here's a Breaking News tweet about the 5.9 one yesterday:

A strong magnitude 5.8 earthquake has reportedly struck northwestern Iran.

The quake reportedly struck around 56 kilometers northeast of Hashtrud at a depth of 10 kilometers, according to the USGS. The USGS PAGER service projects that there is a 35% chance of between 10 to 100 fatalities due to the earthquake.

We will provide more information as it becomes available.

Source: M 5.8 – 56km NE of Hashtrud, Iran

Two questions:

1) Is this anywhere near their Uranium enrichment plants?

2) Could these be man made and related to the 242 char EAM message discussed yesterday?
edit on 7-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I went to NSA crypto school back in the late 80's. Strange building with no windows, very thick walls, surrounded by double electric fence, all classrooms had double steel doors, armed guards (Marines) & Dogs.

Did they play white noise over loudspeakers in the hallways, as well?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What I'm concerned with regarding the Bidens is that they are going to be set up as the fall guy, and Obama/Hillary get off the hook. No one is focusing on possible Obama corruption or.. haven't heard sh!t about Hillary lately besides her dumbass interview with Trevor Noah.

It's all Biden, Trump, and now Warren. They're trying to slowly capsize the competition, and inject one of their own into the 2020 race. I have an odd feeling that this is coming, and it will be Hillary, or someone very close to Hillary. Not sure if Chelsea fits that criteria, but I'm not ruling any of these corrupt bastards out.

GOAT,

Honestly it is really contingent on POV. I've said it often, too often for most I'm sure, but the HRC's the zerObama's are all middle management to the Controller system. My concern is the Control System, not individual pieces here and there and it appears to be working well so far IMO.

So HRC gets her head cutoff, so what - others have in the past and HRC still came to power so head chopping is not a deterrent. Swapping good guys for bad is not a deterrent either because most bad do not see themselves as bad - its subjective.

The issue in the Q glasses world is to see how the public perception of these middle managers is being managed. Taking zerObama out to the woodshed would lead to meltdown - the mind control in him is fierce. Biden - meh no one will die on his hill emotionally or spiritually.

EsoteriQally speaking we have the deeper issue of Freewill. DJT's place and the Q team + digital Army is NOT a Coup, not an Invasion or a Military Takeover so management of the human emotional state is important.

Biden is a perfect gatway (keystone?). Frankly HRC running is perfect, if Anons can let go and see how divisive that thing is to the dems and galvanizing to the Anons.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Check this out
backup to a back up
endchan.net/qrbunker/res/8.html

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Are they linking Snowden to the WB?...ES would never do such a thing?

I think its the C_A system of anagramming their agents. I posted Snowden's a few times - IIRC something like Placed Ends Hope. The anagrams reveal their true purpose or nature, as do the less obvious meanings attached to words or even catchphrases. One such is Bush's slushy mouthed "war on terra." Terra as in earth, not terror which of course makes no sense. Properly it would have been War On Terrorists.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Oh my gawd! I couldn't believe this, so I had to look it up. This is NOT a coincidence.

en.wiktionary.org...

ciaramella f (plural ciaramelle)

(music) shawm
(music) bagpipe

We know what a bagpipe is, but what is a 'shawm'?

shawm (plural shawms)

A mediaeval double-reed wind instrument with a conical wooden body.

Deeper and deeper we go. Where we stop, nobody knows.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Heh, no not that I recall. Just alot of fear tactics like standing buck naked in the hallway with a hungry guard dog staring you down. I really hated those Marines at the time but they were professional - non-mocking if you can envision that. On second thought don't even.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Comey you say.

Note the date.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join