It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Never heard of Nazi voodoo but if you mean it in a more general sense of nazi occultism - yep, definitely a thing!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Here's one from the Spy Museum.

Code Warriors: NSA’s Codebreakers and the Secret Intelligence War Against the Soviet Union. Stephen Budiansky, author of 17 books on the subject.

www.youtube.com...

One of my squadron mates, William Wood, from the 6994th just wrote an ebook that's on Amazon Kindle titled "Code Warriors-A Year in Vietnam". I haven't read it yet, but I'm looking forward to it. He was a 292, Morse Intercept, "diddy-bop".

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

a reply to: RickinVa

I think back then the proverbial line in the sand was never drawn. After 9/11 it's simply circumvented whenever the need arises.

Until you read the book....you will never understand just how far and complex NSA spying is.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Published on Nov 7, 2019 The president’s son discussed his father’s call with Ukraine’s president, as well as his decision to tweet an article with the alleged whistleblower’s name.

Triggered 😂

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Enderdog

Never heard of Nazi voodoo but if you mean it in a more general sense of nazi occultism - yep, definitely a thing!

Nazi Voodoo was successfully used on the Antarctic Yetis, who then defended the Third Reichs Bases on the South Pole.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is the only relevant post on 8Kun from Tor

www.howtogeek.com...

if you know what your doing

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

You probably have more use for Sophie Germain primes than her mathematical explanation of Chladni figures?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This could be relevant to WATCH THE WATER:

Trump Holds Talks Over Ethiopian Dam After Negotiations Stalled

Every water story with Trump in it is on the table I do agree. But, that sure seems a stretch instead for watch the water. I am expecting something that is dangerous to DJT or the USA like a water mishap of some kind like we had in Michigan and the lead in the water or an attack from sea.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Dr. Wernher Von Braun warned humanity via Dr. Carol Rosin during his dying years (mid 70s) on Psychotronic weapons = Death to Humanity.
He used some form of this technology on Dr Rosin (non-harmful) which really caught my attention in this video. How he did this according to the description from Dr. Rosin at a loong distance is mind blowing. That was around 45 yrs ago!!! Listen from the last 5 minutes if interested.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

I humped that course in 1982. The most enlighting to me were the last three days, particularly the last few hours. I still choke up thinking about that

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

You rang?

Before I begin, your fame precedes you, sir!

Let us turn our attention to the Cuban UFO Incident, from Timothy Good's book, "Above Top Secret"

The "big reveal" is that the Cuban UFO Incident was an in-house, CLASSIFIED, exquisitely contrived, long-con practical-joke that was leaked before the final "gotcha" at the end.

I leaked the story, in good faith, to Stanton Friedman in 1977, before I was informed of the ending, years later, in the late 90s.

This incident began at the 6947th "listening post" monitoring the Cuban Air Force from Cudjoe Key in the Florida Keys, in early May of '67. We worked there but were billeted at Boca Chica Naval Air Station. As Pokey Joe, FredinVa and others who worked in the field for the NSA know, every unit has its pranksters, jokers, and mischievous characters.

I ran into the main perpetrator of this gag during a Christmas shopping season in Austin, Texas, in the late 90s. The Mall was the one with the ice skating rink, I can't remember the name. He was visiting local relatives from out of town, was there with his wife and after the pleasantries, his wife went shopping and we went into a nearby tavern, drank and he filled me in on the following:

The mark: There was a guy at the 6947th who was a noted UFO buff, in fact I got into UFOs because of him.

The set-up: My buddy and 2 compadres recorded a tape with one guy as the Cuban Air Force pilot and the other guy as the ground control. They were all native Spanish speakers and could fake a Cuban accent. My buddy said it was worthy of Hollywood sound effects. There was even a convincing chart with a Cuban radar station plotting the UFO inbound. . An intercept position was rigged to play back the tape. The UFO buff was hooked and the gag was in play, It got to the point where a VERY convincing FLASH message to DIRNSA was concocted and this guy was in heaven. I found out because he told me. Unfortunately, I was transferred and so I wasn't there for the big reveal and gotcha and a big party to celebrate it.

After finding out the facts, I told somebody, who told somebody, who sent me a message with a phone # and a request to call Hal Puthoff. This was about 2002, and I called and talked to Hal for about an hour about this incident and other things. Fascinating man. I don't know what he did with the info, but I present to you, The GUT, with the true events of the Cuban UFO Incident in Timothy Good's book.

I'll be glad to answer questions.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Scary stuff
The real problem is how much of that stuff we can't hear which never reaches our conscious reasoning as a *choice*.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

I humped that course in 1982. The most enlighting to me were the last three days, particularly the last few hours. I still choke up thinking about that

They do test the limits of a man, brother.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Dr. Wernher Von Braun warned humanity via Dr. Carol Rosin during his dying years (mid 70s) on Psychotronic weapons = Death to Humanity.
He used some form of this technology on Dr Rosin (non-harmful) which really caught my attention in this video. How he did this according to the description from Dr. Rosin at a loong distance is mind blowing. That was around 45 yrs ago!!! Listen from the last 5 minutes if interested.

I hadn't heard her her tell that story. I sort of have to chuckle at the notion of "banning" anything, as if they psychopathic controller lacky's care about such things.

What she misses a bit there is those were "words." Frequency projection is a thing. Some folks refer to it as "toning" or "high pitched ringing" in the ears.

I remember sharing something here with Bobsuruncle about the Lily wave. It is a wave that is created by the ground wire in the house and the neutral IIRC. His reply was "that is really nasty."

Crazy stuff hidden so often in plain sight.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Good evening, everyone!

Good news! Tom Fitton says they now have enough evidence to have Hilary Clinton arrested and thrown in prison "for decades!"

The President of Judicial Watch has released a statement confirming that there’s now enough evidence gathered to arrest and imprison Hillary Clinton for mass corruption.The head of the American political watchdog group, Tom Fitton, has confirmed that the amount of information of Clinton’s criminal activity that’s been obtained, is so damning, that’s enough to “put her behind bars for decades.”

Hell yes!!

usapress24.com...

edit on 7-11-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Indeed.

Polly doing Xlent work once again, Mr Barr starts this off >

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Scary stuff
The real problem is how much of that stuff we can't hear which never reaches our conscious reasoning as a *choice*.

[/

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

@worldbank

Humans As Currency?

Anyone still confused?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

They certainly do my friend

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Bloomburg jumping into the race....

www.theguardian.com...

or maybe not....

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
CBS News sparks outrage for reportedly firing ex-ABC News staffer who leaked Epstein bombshell

CBS News is facing heavy backlash for reportedly firing the ex-ABC News staffer who leaked the footage exposing how the network killed the Jeffrey Epstein story.

The reported collaboration between the two networks and firing of the CBS staffer were widely criticized on social media.

CBS News declined comment.

Fox News

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join