It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Not quite 39 but 139 instances of (s) throughout the Q drops.

What ever could this pattern mean? Aside from the obvious 'plural'. Everything has meaning.

In chemistry the (s) sign means that the compound is a solid.
S or Sierra, the military time zone code for UTC−06:00.
South
Strike
S-band
The second (symbol: s) as in TickTock.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Also, Why is Senator Mark Warner holding up release of a report that exonerates President Trump?

mobile.twitter.com...

Bob Mueller said that President Trump did not collude with Russia. So what is Mark Warner trying to hide that we don't already know?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I think back then the proverbial line in the sand was never drawn. After 9/11 it's simply circumvented whenever the need arises.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I think back then the proverbial line in the sand was never drawn. After 9/11 it's simply circumvented whenever the need arises.

Until you read the book....you will never understand just how far and complex NSA spying is.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

You rang?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

No problem. Anything crypto is big for me. Came across a book on Enigma in high school and never looked back.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I don't doubt ya. I'm quite sure I don't yet know.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

lol that's great

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Can this judge really get away with stacking her court with biased jurors in R. Stone's case? It's appalling!

Jury in Roger Stone Trial Packed with Pro-Obama, Anti-Trump Jurors

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Could (s) be brotherhood of the snake... with the brackets doing a similar job as triple brackets do for the khazar jews on the chans?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Funny, I shook Clintons hand at the White House in 1995, as part of a 1994 National Championship Football team visit.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Yeah, I posted about that last year. It is an interesting topic. Reversal of rules and all that. Carnival enthusiasm varies hugely in Germany though. What you describe is mostly true for Mainz and Cologne (Köln). In other regions it's more like they do a bit of a carnival ceremony on 11.11, then forget about the whole thing until the end of January. February until Faschingsdienstag (Shrove Tuesday) is usually the only time when also the rest of Germany celebrates the carnival season.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Until you read the book....you will never understand just how far and complex NSA spying is.

My Father-in- Law.. interesting phrase that...was retired NSA. He never tried to recruit me. But, it was pretty obvious he'd read my file. I had had top secret clearance in the Air Force. He had all kinds of entertaining stories that always deflected...as I imagine all high rising GS employee do.

I only saw him non-plussed one time. He was telling a story about one time he went to Vegas for a conference of secret #. But, nothing happened. They didn't have any meetings, and just partied all week. The look on his face, when his wife...my Mother-in Law...laughed, and said "Oh Edward, they were debriefing me." Was fracking priceless.

They were in their seventies at the time.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Re: (s)
Free thinking here... Never was a scientist LoL
Solid ... To me it means sure thing, physical thing , acheived or results of acheivment ... just me ..ymmv

Stay with me
link just for the science def you provided..
Atomic Structure

State Symbols used in Chemical Equations

The state symbols in brackets show the physical state of
the substance at the reaction temperature.
Solid (s), liquid (l), gas (g), or dissolved in water (aq).
aq is called aqueous which comes
from the Latin word aqua meaning water.

Now reread (s) drops with that in mind .... Interputations may vary ..
Still enjoying the show ...

edit on 1172019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Not unlike Mardi Gras, and Fat Tuesday.

ETA: is Nazi Voodoo a thing?

edit on 7-11-2019 by Enderdog because: To quip...cleverly, I hope...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
For those of you interested in the NSA who have never heard of or read....

I highly suggest you read "The Puzzle Palace" by James Bamford.

en.wikipedia.org...

According to the NSA's historical account, "Public Law 86-36 had served as a useful barrier against this type of research, but Bamford proved to be cleverer than others. He began with a barrage of requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)." Bamford eventually discovered "the Mother Lode," a collection of documents deposited at the George C. Marshall Foundation Library by former NSA chief cryptologist William Friedman. These documents included copies of the NSA Newsletter, addressed to "NSA Employees and their families." The account continues, "Bamford then submitted a FOIA request for the entire collection, using as his rationale the offending phrase indicating that the information had been intended for dissemination to uncleared people." The FOIA requests gave Bamford access to an only lightly redacted set of documents, and a former NSA employee later gave Bamford access to an almost complete collection.

Before the book's publication, the Reagan administration claimed that unclassified source documents were released to Bamford in error, and threatened him with prosecution if he did not return 250 pages of documents he had obtained through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. The documents in question related to a 1975-76 DOJ investigation, and described the NSA's widespread illegal monitoring of domestic communication, warrantless surveillance of Americans, and monitoring of commercial cable and telex traffic.[1] Bamford's attorney, believing that they would prevail in court, invited the DOJ to prosecute, but no case was ever brought.[5] In the wake of the dispute, classification rules were revised to allow document reclassification, and the contested documents were reclassified. NSA agents then visited libraries to remove other source documents from circulation.

Written in 1982, it gives an incredibly detailed account of early NSA....I remember when I read it...I kept thinking "Holy Crap" because of exactly how accurate it is.

They were and are spying on Americans long before 2016. They were doing it in the early 70's, you can imagine how much it has advanced since then.

Dang now I want to read it again...I am going to check my local library to see if they carry it....probably not.

In thread one I believe was a case that was dropped in here. A guy sued the NSA in the late forties for controlling his mind at a distance. He won. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So I assume Jeff Sessions' big announcement later on Hannity will be about him running for his Senate seat in Alabama? Is this encouraging news regarding 'the plan' or is it irrelevant?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Not unlike Mardi Gras, and Fat Tuesday.

ETA: is Nazi Voodoo a thing?

Not sure if Nazis partook in Voodoo, but some did try to kill him using a voodoo hex

It was led by William Seabrook, who was known to hang around the likes of Aleister Crowley.

Seabrook was something of a high-profile wild man during his brief career as a best-selling author, hanging out with the likes of Aleister Crowley and famously chronicling his travel adventures—as, for example, when he dined with West African cannibals. "It was like good, fully developed veal," he wrote of his first taste of human flesh, "not young, but not yet beef . . . and it was not like any other meat I had ever tasted."

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Jack Cabasso who is listed as "Managing director of Sales"

Same Jack Cabasso? This article is from 2015.

2 girls critically injured in tubing accident in Fairfield

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: imthegoat

Jack Cabasso who is listed as "Managing director of Sales"

Same Jack Cabasso? This article is from 2015.

2 girls critically injured in tubing accident in Fairfield

Seems to be to me. You can rent the yacht for a mere $3300 a night.
edit on 11/7/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join