It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This this slip through the cracks?

New York tech firm sold Chinese equipment with 'made in USA' labels to American government: prosecutors

We already knew about the Chinese equipment. What do we know about Aventura Technologies?

They're deep in the surveillance/security game.

Aventura Technologies Inc, is New York based company that designs, develops and manufacturers security hardware and software products and peripheral solutions for government, military and enterprise

Frances Cabasso is listed as CEO, but allegedly the real CEO is her Husband, Jack Cabasso who is listed as "Managing director of Sales"

Four of the individual defendants are also charged with defrauding the U.S. government by falsely claiming that Frances Cabasso was the owner and operator of the company in order to obtain access to valuable government contracts reserved for women-owned businesses when, in fact, Aventura was actually controlled by her husband, Jack Cabasso. The Cabassos are also charged with laundering the monetary proceeds of these fraudulent schemes.

Taken from DOJ

You can see their product line at their wiki pretty serious implications there considering.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
this is from Nov. 3rd

Something Has Apparently Happened . . . Emergency Action Message of 242 Characters

he United States military has transmitted an Emergency Action Message (EAM) of a staggering two hundred forty two (242) characters.

While completely IMPOSSIBLE to know the actual meaning of the transmission because the method of encryption does not permit deciphering, a message of this long length is a sign that something very serious has taken place or is about to.

The message string was transmitted over the Global High Frequency Radio System, monitored by ALL units of the US military, worldwide.

JETMFU QJTWXLYUFOKAYSLYNLCILIEYWFZRJ2DSRURXXSXXMYYYYEUVSYXUYY7VZVPJH​HHKKKKDVSOUREF44FTJJNALXTTTTW6Y3GXHGFHAXFFU7FSFFFF3CUDUMSQZUZ​EL2RLKVAH4XQJEJ3X5234L 2YYYABYIIIUY7777DBYP47337H6XCBBCBBPPPPJ​6CNSBGEEW7A4M4RR4BBBBANRC6RI36ILKEWGKRWGMMMMLDA76HJN7

Ha l Turner Radio Show

evidently messages containing this many characters is out of the norm? some are speculating that this could be related to Q's Rig for Red drop

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here we have President Obama colluding with the whistleblower's attorney.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
11.11 Mercury Transit

A couple of weeks ago I started obsessing about the number 39. And again and yet again.

Mercury's average distance to the sun is 0.39 astronomical units (AU). 1 AU is the distance from earth to sun. Queen's 39th song is the song '39 by lead guitarist and astrophysicist (!) Brian May.

The song tells the tale of a group of space explorers who embark on what is, from their perspective, a year-long voyage. Upon their return, however, they realise that a hundred years have passed, because of the time dilation effect in Einstein's special theory of relativity, and the loved ones they left behind are now all dead or aged.
link

Now, where were we? Oh yeah: Mercury!

Watch Freddie Mercury’s legendary 39th birthday party unfold in Living On My Own video

That's pretty much Freddie in wonderland .

Now a little message from our sponsors:

“Honestly, what does it feel like being the boogeyman to the right?” the host asked the former presidential candidate and ex-secretary of state.
“Well, it’s a constant surprise to me,” responded a chuckling Clinton, who was appearing alongside her daughter, Chelsea, 39, to promote their new joint project, “The Book of Gutsy Women.”
Trevor Noah asks Hillary Clinton how she killed Jeffrey Epstein

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is baffling to me. I dont necessarily agree with private prisons, but my instinct tells me that the bill solely exists to get rid of immigrant detention centers in California.

California will ban the use of for-profit, private detention facilities, including those under contract to the federal government to hold immigrants awaiting deportation hearings, under a bill that Gov. Gavin Newsom said Friday that he had signed.

Source and sources source

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The extra long string was broadcast on Sunday, so it wasn't something that was going down right away (as far as we know).

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Interesting pteridine!

Could it also be to do with the Senior Executive Service (SES)? Are they contractors, fixed term, or permies?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I can't love this video enough. I came very close to being a dropout. I barely made enough credits to graduate hs. I was a D and F student most of my life. Why? Because I failed to conform
Anonymous

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Wow the comments on Zaid's post with the Disney characters are savage.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I can't love this video enough. I came very close to being a dropout. I barely made enough credits to graduate hs. I was a D and F student most of my life. Why? Because I failed to conform
Anonymous

No worries. I never stepped foot in high school (literally). I somehow skirted the laws and dropped out of school at 14, without parental consent. Shows you the status of caring in some school districts. This was a small town (~1000 population), in the 90s. I still managed to get a college education, and I don't think I'm too stupid.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pteridine

Interesting pteridine!

Could it also be to do with the Senior Executive Service (SES)? Are they contractors, fixed term, or permies?

SES are Federal Employees that have less Civil Service protection than General Schedule [GS] or Wage Grade [WG].

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Things are about to get W E I R D. Close your eyes kiddies.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I posted and talked about this playbook back in Day 1 of the resistance....
www.businessinsider.com/oss-manual-sabotage-productivity-2015-11

www.businessinsider.com...

Organizations and Conferences
Insist on doing everything through "channels." Never permit short-cuts to be taken in order to expedite decisions.
Make "speeches." Talk as frequently as possible and at great length. Illustrate your "points" by long anecdotes and accounts of personal experiences.
When possible, refer all matters to committees, for "further study and consideration." Attempt to make the committee as large as possible — never less than five.
Bring up irrelevant issues as frequently as possible.
Haggle over precise wordings of communications, minutes, resolutions.
Refer back to matters decided upon at the last meeting and attempt to re-open the question of the advisability of that decision.
Advocate "caution." Be "reasonable" and urge your fellow-conferees to be "reasonable"and avoid haste which might result in embarrassments or difficulties later on.

Managers
In making work assignments, always sign out the unimportant jobs first. See that important jobs are assigned to inefficient workers.
Insist on perfect work in relatively unimportant products; send back for refinishing those which have the least flaw.
To lower morale and with it, production, be pleasant to inefficient workers; give them undeserved promotions.
Hold conferences when there is more critical work to be done.
Multiply the procedures and clearances involved in issuing instructions, pay checks, and so on. See that three people have to approve everything where one would do.

Employees
Work slowly.
Contrive as many interruptions to your work as you can.
Do your work poorly and blame it on bad tools, machinery, or equipment. Complain that these things are preventing you from doing your job right.
Never pass on your skill and experience to a new or less skillful worker.

It rings true of the current technocratic "resistance".

www.cia.gov...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24746584]MindBodySpiritComplex[/poWhen

When I lived in Germany, in the early 80s, soon after I arrived, I was introduced to Fasching. It is Germany's carnivalé. It is celebrated starting at exactly November 11th, at 11:11 am. And it ends on the first day of Lent.

All the towns take turns, having costume parties, throughout the several months...basically you can go to at least 2 Faschingsballs, every weekend, if you like...with beer and dancing and you would be out of place, if you didn't wear a costume.

At the time, I had no inkling of anything Satanic or occult. And I don't remember anything particularly demonic or anything. But, it was definitely Bachanalia. And it definitely is predicated on numerology and lunar cycles, because Easter is.

Anyway... here's some more 11:11...

www.thoughtco.com...

edit on 7-11-2019 by Enderdog because: Typo

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Lucky you, I wished that I had the freedom to drop out. I was forced to suffer through so I dropped out, mentally. I think that's what protected my mind from succumbing to all the b.s.

I used to write thesis papers for my friends who went to college and got As without stepping foot in a classroom so I sort of see higher education as a racket, too

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here's one from the Spy Museum.

Code Warriors: NSA’s Codebreakers and the Secret Intelligence War Against the Soviet Union. Stephen Budiansky, author of 17 books on the subject.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

DEVELOPING: Hunter Biden accepted off the book payments from Burisma Ukraine with assistance from the FBI.

creativedestructionmedia.com... fbi-coverup/

Also, Devin Nunez just revealed on the Sean Hannity radio show that the dossier against President Trump was composed in Ukraine and funded by Fusion GPS / Hillary Clinton.
edit on 11/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

Senator Grassley and Senator Johnson just requested all Hunter Biden documents from the State Department. The deadline is November 20th for producing them.

www.politico.com...
edit on 11/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
For those of you interested in the NSA who have never heard of or read....

I highly suggest you read "The Puzzle Palace" by James Bamford.

en.wikipedia.org...

According to the NSA's historical account, "Public Law 86-36 had served as a useful barrier against this type of research, but Bamford proved to be cleverer than others. He began with a barrage of requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)." Bamford eventually discovered "the Mother Lode," a collection of documents deposited at the George C. Marshall Foundation Library by former NSA chief cryptologist William Friedman. These documents included copies of the NSA Newsletter, addressed to "NSA Employees and their families." The account continues, "Bamford then submitted a FOIA request for the entire collection, using as his rationale the offending phrase indicating that the information had been intended for dissemination to uncleared people." The FOIA requests gave Bamford access to an only lightly redacted set of documents, and a former NSA employee later gave Bamford access to an almost complete collection.

Before the book's publication, the Reagan administration claimed that unclassified source documents were released to Bamford in error, and threatened him with prosecution if he did not return 250 pages of documents he had obtained through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. The documents in question related to a 1975-76 DOJ investigation, and described the NSA's widespread illegal monitoring of domestic communication, warrantless surveillance of Americans, and monitoring of commercial cable and telex traffic.[1] Bamford's attorney, believing that they would prevail in court, invited the DOJ to prosecute, but no case was ever brought.[5] In the wake of the dispute, classification rules were revised to allow document reclassification, and the contested documents were reclassified. NSA agents then visited libraries to remove other source documents from circulation.

Written in 1982, it gives an incredibly detailed account of early NSA....I remember when I read it...I kept thinking "Holy Crap" because of exactly how accurate it is.

They were and are spying on Americans long before 2016. They were doing it in the early 70's, you can imagine how much it has advanced since then.

Dang now I want to read it again...I am going to check my local library to see if they carry it....probably not.
edit on 7-11-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Also, Devin Nunez just revealed on the Sean Hannity radio show that the dossier against President Trump was composed in Ukraine and funded by Fusion GPS / Hillary Clinton.

Ah, so that's why the Dems began to spaz so hard the moment Trump started looking at Ukraine.
That's where the bodies are (figuratively) buried.

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join