It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I don't disagree. Still reading the article.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

More like Shillcon 1.

His profile string decodes to: "Did you really think it would be that easy?"

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have a new found appreciation for Tool

The band Tool put "Jeff Epstein's suicide watch" on their VIP pass

pic in the link

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

More like Shillcon 1.

His profile string decodes to: "Did you really think it would be that easy?"

Sad to see the replies to the tweet. I don't think those people are shills.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Several of my former Chief's in the Navy retired to Thailand and Philippines back in the 90's. Some were in fact pedo's but others were definitely not and preferred the low cost living given their military pensions. They lived like kings but places in PI & Thailand are adult fantasy Wonderlands where anything goes for cheap dollar. All people except for military buds and acquaintances never believed my stories from the 80s & 90s. I had pics & videos of it all then one day while I was out to sea my then wife found them in a shoe box and had a bonfire party. Up in smoke, gone forever.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You missed my point. I wasn't referring to whomever that tweeter is but the attacks against all of us has really heated up the past several days.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You missed my point. I wasn't referring to whomever that tweeter is but the attacks against all of us has really heated up the past several days.

Color me confused, then. Do you mean in this thread or more generally against anons?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

Late 80's to mid 90's.

7 1/2 years active duty

edit on 7-11-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Trillium
Frederick Brennan, the former owner of #8chan claims "moral" reasons for his obsession to shutdown 8chan and now #8Kun

Note: Lil Freddy resides in the Phillipines which accommodates the victimization of underage girls!

"Those who scream the loudest" Q

twitter.com...

Honestly, that is my thinking as well. Places like the Philippines, Thailand, etc., are hotbeds of underage sexual abuse and slavery.

This is why I'm very suspicious of Watkins.

Said this before and I'll say it again. Brennan let pedo stuff run rampant on 8ch under the guise of freedom of speech. I personally wouldn't trust him.

Also Watkins is the one that close the Pedo (Hebe) board
Brennan let it go on for year before
edit on 7-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Sorry, no not this thread but in general out in twittersphere and the msm articles carpet bombing Watkins & 8kun.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Sorry, no not this thread but in general out in twittersphere and the msm articles carpet bombing Watkins & 8kun.

Ah, I understand now. Agree, although there are more than shills behind what is going on, IMO. For one website to get this kind of attention is extraordinary.

On the tweet that was mentioned, I kind of think we'd be seeing/hearing/reading other indicators if the DEFCON had suddenly jumped to the highest status. But people reading that account seem to take him seriously. Not a smart thing for the account holder to post, some people might freak out and head for the hills. All a laugh until one of them dies or is crippled in an accident. I guess I spent too much time in my career weighing consequences of decisions.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
@DanScavino

Gif of Tick Tock.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Late 80's to mid 90's.

7 1/2 years active duty

Now honestly, weren't we a helluva bunch!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yep, agree.

But, we here know better. 😎

Still holding at "two minutes to midnight"

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I have a new found appreciation for Tool

The band Tool put "Jeff Epstein's suicide watch" on their VIP pass

pic in the link

That wins the internet today. 😂😂😂

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Enderdog re Xi Jinping quote

Pipe dreaming
Opium wars
Fentanyl

Shattered bones:

One side effect that is often overlooked but increasing in frequency is the effect opioids have on the musculoskeletal system. More specifically, opioids are being recognized as a risk factor for bone loss in patients who take them chronically. Bone loss initially is a silent process, making it less likely that physicians will consider it in evaluating patients on opioids. Bone loss over time, however, can cause a significant increase in the risk of osteoporosis and fractures,
Opioi d-induced Osteoporosis

So in Dayton, Ohio today, they are unplugging a 30 year detective, who is on a DEA Task Force. He was shot during a raid where 15 kilos of Fent@nyl was seized, last Monday. According to a couple of my LEO friends, it was the 3rd day of raids. I speculate that that amount on the 3rd day, means that larger amounts were seized in earlier, as surely word would get out eventually, in the trafficking ring.

Dayton has had a huge increase, in the number of opioid deaths over the last couple years. And if you look at the chart of where the sealed indictments are, Ohio is right up there with Cali and the other heavy states. I-70 and I-75 cross here. And Epstein's mentor is out of Columbus...as well as Bechtel. Every Aerospace company has a large presence, as well.

Over the last 20 years or so, three farmtowns, just around Dayton, were turned into Exburbs full of McMansions...even as most of the country was having a property meltdown. We have a Pro ballpark, state of the art concert hall, several large outdoor venues, an entire tech sector downtown... literally billions of dollars of development...all in the last 15 years or so. We get Broadway shows a few times a year...Art exhibits that only come to NY, LA and Dayton, Ohio? Not bad for a city of 150,000...

Anyway...the stuff seems to hitting the fan here too.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
How did I miss this?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Just watched it. Great documentary. Amazing that they were allowed so much access.

The Wall - * Identity Withheld

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

totally!

I was never a huge fan..until I saw this lol

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The TOOL event pass is a meem unto itself. The H-> is a nice touch.

edit on 7-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: oops, had to clean up the language on the image

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join