It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Apparently, some HuffPo reporter is claiming that someone at CBS has been fired for leaking the footage about the ABC reporter to Project Veritas.

Seems our vaunted Fourth Estate has no use for leakers in the own ranks.

twit message

Cheers

Who was it who said "it's better to have somebody in the tent 'leaking' out, than outside 'leaking' in"?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Good morning, everyone.

Hey, I just read that @ffe3301 has posted something about DEFCON1 on Twitter?

What was the consensus on that Twitter user?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: LurkNoMore

The Republican Governor was much hated by most here in KY. I never heard anyone have a good word to say about him in real life. Personally I hated both the Republican and Democratic options on the ballot.

I voted Libertarian for Governor (as well as three or four other options).

Edit to add... I would not take his getting voted for or voted out as a bell-weather for any other elections. He was just hated.

When he said that rally was greater than a Wildcat game he lost it. That was probably true. But the rabid fans of teams that regularly compete for titles like KY it is not true and pandering. And that would not fly if that was at Duke, NC, UCLA, Kansas or wherever Bruce Pearl coaches either. I like college BB and KY is like those others and the fans are deservedly excited at all those places. Being Methodist I have a small spot in my heart for Duke a high quality School that is a Methodist University, not to be a Cameron Crazies type though.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Good morning, everyone.

No idea who he is but here is the post:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thanks, Vasa.

From what I've seen of that user's Twitter posts, they seem to be plugged in. Just my opinion.

Taken at face value they're saying we are under imminent threat of attack. Everyone stay safe.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Frederick Brennan, the former owner of #8chan claims "moral" reasons for his obsession to shutdown 8chan and now #8Kun

Note: Lil Freddy resides in the Phillipines which accommodates the victimization of underage girls!

"Those who scream the loudest" Q

twitter.com...

Honestly, that is my thinking as well. Places like the Philippines, Thailand, etc., are hotbeds of underage sexual abuse and slavery.

This is why I'm very suspicious of Watkins.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

One of Germany's dirty little secrets is how many German businessmen vacation in Thailand.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Frederick Brennan, the former owner of #8chan claims "moral" reasons for his obsession to shutdown 8chan and now #8Kun

Note: Lil Freddy resides in the Phillipines which accommodates the victimization of underage girls!

twitter.com...

Honestly, that is my thinking as well. Places like the Philippines, Thailand, etc., are hotbeds of underage sexual abuse and slavery.

You may need to read this one then
bit off a eye opener

www.neonrevolt.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Puerto Rico senator, 7 others arrested by FBI in corruption investigation

www.foxnews.com...

Speaking cleaning out corruption, the FBI has been investigating the United Auto Workers union, and recently they've been indicting people left & right for stuff like taking bribes and misappropriating union funds. Supposedly the investigation began about 4 years ago, but all of the arrests have been within the past few months.

The current president of the UAW union just took a "leave of absence" from his position, and an acting president has been named. Oh yeah, his house was raided by the FBI last summer. I figure they're waiting for union to finish the contract negotiations with the automakers before they throw everything into chaos by arrested the president of the union.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

edit on 7-11-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers

Mark Zaid tweeted Jan. 30, 2017

I hear that Schiff changed his mind today about ordering one White House official to testify.

And this morning, a reporter asked him why he wouldn't subpoena Rudy Giuliani to testify, since Giuliani's name is referenced more than 500 times within the 5 witness transcripts that have been released thus far.

Rudy mentioned 500 times and Adam Schiff has no interest in questioning him???

There's Something mighty fishy about that...

LOL! Giuliani would chew up Adam Schiff and spit him out like an old wad of gum.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

they do that while calling for whistleblower protection..the irony

The whistleblower, who works as a U.S. intelligence officer, has a right to anonymity under federal law. 

CBS News

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Good morning, everyone.

No idea who he is but here is the post:

That avatar points to Military Intelligence. It is similar to mine

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

twitter.com...

You may need to read this one then
bit off a eye opener

www.neonrevolt.com...

That whole incel thing is stupid. There are thousands, probably millions, of women who have the same problems with personal relationships. I'm one of them.

We don't go around pissing and moaning and feeling sorry for ourselves. We find other ways to fill the void and we don't throw the hate at innocent men. We don't travel to other countries and victimize them either.

The incel community is a hate group. Period. MGTOW is an excellent example of a group that really hates women.

Granted, some women do crazy things. So do men though. Women don't usually kill men for leaving them and moving on.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Puerto Rico senator, 7 others arrested by FBI in corruption investigation

www.foxnews.com...

Speaking cleaning out corruption, the FBI has been investigating the United Auto Workers union, and recently they've been indicting people left & right for stuff like taking bribes and misappropriating union funds. Supposedly the investigation began about 4 years ago, but all of the arrests have been within the past few months.

The current president of the UAW union just took a "leave of absence" from his position, and an acting president has been named. Oh yeah, his house was raided by the FBI last summer. I figure they're waiting for union to finish the contract negotiations with the automakers before they throw everything into chaos by arrested the president of the union.

Don't get me started on big unions. I'm all for unionization to protect workers, but the big unions are nothing more than Democratic fundraising entities. I was bombarded for decades with entreaties to vote Dem. I am firmly right.

It was galling to have my dues pay for the election of people whom I couldn't stand.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

When were you in, brother?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

“Whoopi, you said that Roman Polanski.. It wasn’t rape, rape, when he raped a child.”

DJT JR on The View

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

"ABC is right now chasing down a whistleblower about all of the Epstein stuff b/c those stories were killed. So if we're going to have the conversation about the outrage about whistleblowers you work with CBS who oust the whistleblower."

DJT JR on The View
edit on 7-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yea, seen that. Watkin's hinted on something big was going down yesterday but said he was scared to mention any details. Maybe the scorned elf will finally get what's coming to him. Watkin's has alot of archived evidence against him but we don't know all the details of either side.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Said this before and I'll say it again. Brennan let pedo stuff run rampant on 8ch under the guise of freedom of speech. I personally wouldn't trust him.

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join